Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Nigeria_by_shayograss (music And Poetry) (listen And Download) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigeria_by_shayograss (music And Poetry) (listen And Download) (657 Views)

Play And Download Music Video For Free @ Www.naijamusic.net / Listen And Download My Nigerian Party Mixtape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria_by_shayograss (music And Poetry) (listen And Download) by Sibe007(m): 9:58am On Sep 30, 2012
Independence is here smiley and ShayoGrass is celebrating her country the best she can. Listen and download here.A fine Blend of Music and Poetry inspired by Love for our Country.
Download http:///kp736djc4cu8

Shayo Grass(Sayo Adenaike-Johnson) is a 22 year old Media student currently at Birmingham City University.
Her passion for music stemmed from her father's love for Jazz, Soul and Blues.

She started singing in her church choir in 2006, not really into music as a practice but as a service. In 2007, She began casual performances opening shows, singing at weddings, conferences, fashion shows and many other events.
In 2011, she met Mr Ebis after hearing about him and his work from friends he worked with,He challenged her to start recording. Shayo Grass and Mr Ebis then went on to work with DG to create the big hit gospel jam "Komole". Shayo Grass has also released 'Talk About You'. She hopes to reach out to people and be able to start creating a foundation with messages that would make the world a little bit better.

Lyrics:
I Love Nigeria
God help Nigeria
God bless Nigeria
My Home, my Home

A country filled with determination Hard work, an asset by nature
Cultures like the rainbow Covered in beauty, golden sun.
Hear the early a.m birds sing As the cool breeze brings Into light,
darkness burn ,Sophistication extraordinary, Intellect is literary
Resources unlimited, Despite greed in abundance
But the seed of greatness, In us still dwells
No matter where i go, There's no place like home

Hard wind blows across, Many have even suffered loss
But we stay standing, And We bear our cross
We always remember ,When the going gets tough God gets going
In sickness or in health, In poverty or in wealth
No matter where I go, This one thing I know
There's no place like home, Nigeria is my home

(1) (Reply)

Lil Wayne Bruno Mars Mirror (new Lyric By A Nigerian) / Upcomming Artist Zone / Do Me – Kstunna Ft. Richy_dkoy & Jswiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.