Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Pls Help Me with The Name of The Board Mod? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Help Me with The Name of The Board Mod? (652 Views)

What Is The "BOARD SORT MOD" Nairaland Is Using? / How Can I Assign A Moderator & It`s Name To Appear Only The Board Assign To Smf? / Finally A Member Of The Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me with The Name of The Board Mod? by Johnthentic: 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2012
For example, when you click on phone section or any board section on nairaland, once it open's you will discover that it will still display the board name of top of the topic summary... Pls What is the name the mod?
Re: Pls Help Me with The Name of The Board Mod? by Obinoscopy(m): 8:48am On Oct 02, 2012
Johnthentic: For example, when you click on phone section or any board section on nairaland, once it open's you will discover that it will still display the board name of top of the topic summary... Pls What is the name the mod?

dragnet

puskin

honsule

(1) (Reply)

Need A Web 2.0 Social Media Website? / How To Make Money From Blogs: Practical Steps / Help! Having Problem Purchasing Wordpress Domain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.