Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Massive Employment Openings At Oil And Gas Servicing Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Employment Openings At Oil And Gas Servicing Company (4938 Views)

An Oil And Gas Servicing Company Needs An Accountant / Employment At Swift Employment Global Check Limited / Massive Employment @ Petroleum Training Institute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Employment Openings At Oil And Gas Servicing Company by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2012
Massive employment openings at Oil and Gas Servicing Company

www.deepoceanfluid.com/vacancy_2012a.php

Goto the link and upload your CVs

------------------------------------------------------------

Deepocean Fluid Limited is a young and energetic oil
service company located in the oil rich Niger Delta
region. We provide support to Oil and Gas Companies
in Nigeria and are determined to grow and expand
operations to cover the African region.
Due to our expansion drive and the need to provide
effective services to our client, we now require the
services of smart professionals in the following areas:
Managing Director / CEO. Ref: M-CE – 001
Deputy Managing Director-Technical Ref: DM-T
General Manager Projects Ref: GM-P/003
Senior Project Engineer Civil Ref: SPE-C/004
Senior Project Engineer – Electrical Ref: SPE-
E/005
Senior Project Engineer – Instrument Ref SPE-
I/006
Senior Quality Assurance / Quality Control
Engineer Ref: SQA/QC-E/007
Company Secretary/Legal & Corporate Affairs
Manager Ref: CS-LA/ 008
Financial Accountant Ref FA-009
Logistics/Procurement Manager Ref: LOP-
M/010
HSSE Coordinator Ref: HSE – 011
Administration/Human Resources Manager Ref:
A/HR – 012
Quality Assurance / Quality Control Engineer
Ref: QA/QC –E/ 013
Project Engineer – Civil Ref- PE-C/014
Project Engineer – Electrical Ref: PE-E/015
Project Engineer – Mechanical Ref: PE-M/016
Project Engineer Instrument Ref PE-I/017
Marine Engineer Ref: ME/018
HSSE Manager Ref: HSSE – M/019
Business Development Manager (Abuja/Lagos)
Ref: BDM/020
Senior HSSE Officer Ref: SH-O/021
Planning / Business Support Officer Ref: P-
BSO/022
Accounts Officer Ref: AO/023
Information Technology Engineers Ref: IT-
E/024
Logistic Operations/Procurement Officer Ref:
LOP/025
Administrative Officer Ref: AO/26
Marine Supervisor Ref: MS/027
Dredger Master-Ref: DM/028
Business Development officer (Abuja/Lagos)-
Ref: BDF/029
Method of Application
Suitably qualified candidates are required to forward
their Curriculum Vitae in Word format, accompanied
with rate/salary expectation to our email
recruitment@deepoceanfluid.com or directly upload
it quoting relevant job reference title and number. All
applications must be received within two weeks of
the date of this publication. Please, note that only
candidates that meet the requirements would be
shortlisted for interview
Re: Massive Employment Openings At Oil And Gas Servicing Company by AGAJIMAH(m): 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2012
pls am a young university graduate that can key into d vision of this company, but my result is not yet out, thou am expectin ntin less than 2'1 wen it it is realised by dec 2012. i studied bankin n finance, so can i apply?
Re: Massive Employment Openings At Oil And Gas Servicing Company by oubi: 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2012
AGAJIMAH: pls am a young university graduate that can key into d vision of this company, but my result is not yet out, thou am expectin ntin less than 2'1 wen it it is realised by dec 2012. i studied bankin n finance, so can i apply?

u ar such a big gullible fool..... i wonder how u hope comin out wif 2^1
Re: Massive Employment Openings At Oil And Gas Servicing Company by Leoejiofor(m): 10:34am On Oct 01, 2012
oubi:

u ar such a big gullible fool..... i wonder how u hope comin out wif 2^1
why are abusing the young man? He simply asked a question for clarification. That's nt the way to correct people.
Re: Massive Employment Openings At Oil And Gas Servicing Company by upengineer: 8:26am On Oct 02, 2012
Dont blame the OUBI of a person. Maybe the he/she graduated with a very poor grade or he/she is not even a graduate at all. I dont see anything wrong with the question, but something is wrong with that human being answer. Funny indeed!
Re: Massive Employment Openings At Oil And Gas Servicing Company by oubi: 10:46am On Oct 02, 2012
upengineer: Dont blame the OUBI of a person. Maybe the he/she graduated with a very poor grade or he/she is not even a graduate at all. I dont see anything wrong with the question, but something is wrong with that human being answer. Funny indeed!

See who ¶§ talking..... Ʊ don't even ђa√ع d sixth sense to differentiate btwn a scam.
Re: Massive Employment Openings At Oil And Gas Servicing Company by Obinoscopy(m): 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2012
oubi:

See who ¶§ talking..... Ʊ don't even ђa√ع d sixth sense to differentiate btwn a scam.

Pls give us reasons why you think OP's post is a scam
Re: Massive Employment Openings At Oil And Gas Servicing Company by kingfisher1: 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2012
@oubi,I think you aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ so inexperienced.. I think its real,buh †ђξ 3yrs exp is not friendly to pple like us with 1yr A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ 4months exp.I hope they consider me oo
Re: Massive Employment Openings At Oil And Gas Servicing Company by AGAJIMAH(m): 10:52am On Oct 04, 2012
Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ matured enof nt to insult any1 we all re job seekers let's help 1 anoda

(1) (Reply)

GOOD NEWS Of Massive Job Recruitment / Oceanic Bank : Apply / Is It True If You Have 100m In Your Account,you Can Easily Tell Bank To Employ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.