Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Rihanna Gets Tatoo Under Her bosom For Her Grandmother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Gets Tatoo Under Her bosom For Her Grandmother (3392 Views)

Rihanna Gets A Traditional Maori Tattoo Inked With A Chisel (photos) / RIHANNA GETS DOWN AND DIRTY IN BARBADOS (S*XY PHOTOS) / Photos : Rihanna Gets Half-Unclad On The Streets Of Barbados For Carnival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Gets Tatoo Under Her bosom For Her Grandmother by anonymous6(f): 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2012
[b]"Barbadian beauty Rihanna definitely treats her body like a canvas. With tattoos at the most bizarre as well as predictable places, Rihanna is a major fan of body art, and for her- her body is her expression.

Her latest addition to her long 'body' of tattoos is an image of the Egyptian goddess Isis, kneeling with her wings spread, looking sideways.

The huge tattoo spans across Rihanna's ribcage, just below her breasts.
The reason behind the pop star getting inked is her love and adoration for her deceased grandmother, called Gran Gran Dolly by Rihanna.

She tweeted the picture of her tattoo and said, "Goddess Isis- Complete Woman - Model for future generations- #GRANGRANDOLLY - always in and on my heart."

The Russian Roulette singer's grandmother Clara Braithwaite, who she affectionately called ‘Gran Gran Dolly’ passed away in June earlier this year in New York.

Rihanna has spoken about her closeness with her grandmother often on Twitter.

In the picture tweeted by the Umbrella singer, she is holding her arm across her bare cleavage to hide her bosom, showing the tattoo.

The tattoo is monochromatic with intricate detail and shading.

The goddess Isis' wings are designed in accordance with Rihanna's bust.

The curves of the wings match with her breast size so that the tattoo can be adequately seen.

Rihanna, nicknamed Riri, tweeted another picture which is a collage of a picture of her with the grandmother, and a picture of her tattoo- this time hidden underneath a see-through red top.

Rihanna is known for her crazy ways and freewill. With numerous tattoos on most of her body, we wonder if Rihanna treats her body as a notepad for her to scribble away.

Not that we are complaining! Now, we are on a check-out for Rihanna's next vacation, where we can see her flaunting the goddess tatoo in a bikini"[/b]
http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Tabloid/BUSTY-BLAST-Rihanna-gets-inked-below-her-breasts-for-her-grandmother/Article1-927412.aspx
Re: Rihanna Gets Tatoo Under Her bosom For Her Grandmother by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2012
Damnn she;s flat chested.

I thought I had small boobs, but I will take a back seat for her. grin
Re: Rihanna Gets Tatoo Under Her bosom For Her Grandmother by anonymous6(f): 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2012
rokiatu: Damnn she;s flat chested.

I thought I had small boobs, but I will take a back seat for her. grin

yeah Rihanna has always been small/flat chested but I know what you mean
Re: Rihanna Gets Tatoo Under Her bosom For Her Grandmother by jimei0602: 9:42am On Oct 10, 2012
It is only because I love you would I yell at you.[img]http://www.forexchartingsoftware.info/pc.gif[/img]
Re: Rihanna Gets Tatoo Under Her bosom For Her Grandmother by JallowBah(f): 10:59am On Oct 10, 2012
..I find it funny that no-one is talking bad about HER tattoos..

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna In Hot Soup: Rihanna Angerd Jay-z / Photo: Wizkid Before And After / Tiwa And Tbilz's Marriage; Heading For The Rocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.