Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Hierarchy In Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hierarchy In Heaven? (2315 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / Adeboye Announces Changes In RCCG Hierarchy / The Hierarchy In The Kingdom Of Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hierarchy In Heaven? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2012
Scripture talks about least & great in the kingdom of Heaven -

Matthew 5:19 : Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the Kingdom of Heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the Kingdom of Heaven.

So, In my opinion I think this verse is an evidence that not all sins would lead one to hell; an average christian might still make it to Heaven but shall be rewarded according to his works. What are your opinions on this brethrens?

Support with biblical references, thanks.
Re: Hierarchy In Heaven? by Ptolomeus(m): 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2012
There can be no hierarchies, in a place that does not exist.
my respects

1 Like

Re: Hierarchy In Heaven? by Nobody: 2:15am On Oct 01, 2012
Ptolomeus: There can be no hierarchies, in a place that does not exist.
my respects

Haha! Keep deceiving yourself heathen! The Lord is coming for your azz with the double-edged sword grin grin grin there would be no escaping it grin repent now before it's too late! That's my little advice for ya grin
Peace
Re: Hierarchy In Heaven? by mkmyers45(m): 2:41am On Oct 01, 2012
seriallink:

Haha! Keep deceiving yourself heathen! The Lord is coming for your azz with the double-edged sword grin grin grin there would be no ecaping it grin repent now before it's too late! That's my little advice for ya grin
Peace
Seems buzugee has a convert..

1 Like

Re: Hierarchy In Heaven? by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 01, 2012
mkmyers45: Seems buzugee has a convert..

A convert Oh ok, he follows me too, we're both soldiers of Christ; coming for your azzez with the double-edged sword when the trumpet sounds & you're still persecuting Yahweh grin grin grin so, you'd better make a wise decision grin

1 Like

Re: Hierarchy In Heaven? by mkmyers45(m): 7:14am On Oct 01, 2012
seriallink:

A convert Oh ok, he follows me too, we're both soldiers of Christ; coming for your azzez with the double-edged sword when the trumpet sounds & you're still persecuting Yahweh grin grin grin so, you'd better make a wise decision grin
Oh really..Why are you using a sword? Thats old and nt enough to fight Yahweh's wars..You need grenades
Re: Hierarchy In Heaven? by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 01, 2012
^^^The double edged sword could be any weapon, Jet fighter, grenades, AK-47s etc! Scripture says ''The LORD is a man of war; the LORD is his name'' Exodus 15:3. His weapons of war are the deadliest!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Hierarchy In Heaven? by mkmyers45(m): 8:00am On Oct 01, 2012
seriallink: ^^^The double edged sword could be any weapon, Jet fighter, grenades, AK-47s etc! Scripture says ''The LORD is a man of war; the LORD is his name'' Exodus 15:3. His weapons of war are the deadliest!!! grin
Psalm 47:2 For the LORD most high is terrible he is a great King over all the earth. grin grin
Re: Hierarchy In Heaven? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2012
mkmyers45: Psalm 47:2 For the LORD most high is terrible he is a great King over all the earth. grin grin

Yeah, the LORD is a terrible Man of war which is why you should fear and worship Him & you'll live in peace & joy forever; you don't wanna be His enemy now, do you
Re: Hierarchy In Heaven? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2012
@ Topic.. Ofcourse there will be a heirachy in heaven.. Some people will own mansions, others would be servants in those mansions.. Or you been think say all of us go be mate for heaven?!!

A perfect egalitarian society is impossible..

1 Like

Re: Hierarchy In Heaven? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
mkmyers45: Seems buzugee has a convert..
oh no, the lord has a convert grin
Re: Hierarchy In Heaven? by mkmyers45(m): 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2012
obadiah777: oh no, the lord has a convert grin

seriallink:

Yeah, the LORD is a terrible Man of war which is why you should fear and worship Him & you'll live in peace & joy forever; you don't wanna be His enemy now, do you

grin grin grin grin grin Heathens
Re: Hierarchy In Heaven? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2012
seriallink: ^^^The double edged sword could be any weapon, Jet fighter, grenades, AK-47s etc! Scripture says ''The LORD is a man of war; the LORD is his name'' Exodus 15:3. His weapons of war are the deadliest!!! grin
lets not forget the deadliest weapon. the word ( hebrews 4 vs 12 ) wink

1 Like

Re: Hierarchy In Heaven? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
seriallink:

lol i think his faith is already sealed. the lord has concluded his case in a delusion till the day of judgement. the lord has picked his delusion for him. his is atheism.
Re: Hierarchy In Heaven? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
mkmyers45:

grin grin A heathen calling spiritual men heathens SMH grin
Re: Hierarchy In Heaven? by mkmyers45(m): 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
seriallink:

grin grin A wiseman calling spiritual men heathens SMH grin

I meant spiritual heathens that are cleansing the land for the lord grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hierarchy In Heaven? by Areaboy2(m): 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2012
seriallink:

Haha! Keep deceiving yourself heathen! The Lord is coming for your azz with the double-edged sword grin grin grin there would be no ecaping it grin repent now before it's too late! That's my little advice for ya grin
Peace

Its funny how he wouldn't come with an F16 eagle or a GPMG. Rather a flimsy double edged sword!! LOL. you think this is DMC where Dante is owning everyone with his sword?? lol.

The whole second coming is hogwash! open your eyes to see through those silly 1st century lies undecided

Double edged sword!! LOL grin grin grin
Re: Hierarchy In Heaven? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2012
Okija_juju: @ Topic.. Ofcourse there will be a heirachy in heaven.. Some people will own mansions, others would be servants in those mansions.. Or you been think say all of us go be mate for heaven?!!

Wetin Juju dey do for here grin grin well, thanks for your contribution. Please come back to Yahweh, He loves you! I know you were a christian before all these Okija stuffs deceived you! Worship Yahweh & there would be no crying for you when the trumpet sounds.

My 2cents
Re: Hierarchy In Heaven? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2012
Okija_juju: @ Topic.. Ofcourse there will be a heirachy in heaven.. Some people will own mansions, others would be servants in those mansions.. Or you been think say all of us go be mate for heaven?!!

PERFECT. YOU HAVE JUST DESCRIBED HEAVEN. AND THE SERVANTS WILL BE IN HELL WHILE THE LEADERS WILL BE IN HEAVEN. THEY ARE BOTH CONDITIONS ON EARTH. just like how we are in the gentiles heaven now ( which the strongest gentil empire the white man owns and controls the world now. the white man is in heaven while the black man is in hell ). anywhere the white man enters in this world he is treated like a king. anywhere the black man enters he is treated like scum. its all spiritual.

ZEPHANIAH 2 VS 1 Gather yourselves together, yea, gather together, O nation not desired

MALACHI 2 VS 9 "So I have caused you to be despised and humiliated before all the people, because you have not followed my ways but have shown partiality in matters of the law."

SEE WE ARE IN HELL ON EARTH WHILE WHITEY IS IN HEAVEN ON EARTH. SITUATION WILL BE REVERSED WHEN CHRIST COMES. HOWEVER ONLY THE ELECT BLACKS AS WELL AS THE RIGHTEOUS OF THE OTHER NATIONS WILL GET TO BE ON TOP. THE REST WILL BE RULED. AND THEN JUDGEMENT WILL BE SERVED ON THOSE WHO HAVE JUDGEMENT COMING TO THEM.
Re: Hierarchy In Heaven? by mkmyers45(m): 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2012
Area_boy:

Its funny how he wouldn't come with an F16 eagle or a GPMG. Rather a flimsy double edged sword!! LOL. you think this is DMC where Dante is owning everyone with his sword?? lol.

The whole second coming is hogwash! open your eyes to see through those silly 1st century lies undecided

Care to explain your profile picture?
Re: Hierarchy In Heaven? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2012
Area_boy:

Another stiff-necked atheist calling the word of God hogwash! Na wa oh, make una no let science deceive una oh! Hell is real. FYI, the double edged sword could be any rugged weapon of war; open your eyes before it's too late! grin grin

I bet you won't have the opportunity to smile in the face of the danger coming your way when the trumpet sounds grin grin
Re: Hierarchy In Heaven? by Areaboy2(m): 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
That's Dante with his double edged sword in devil may cry! LoL! Your messiah hasn't got sh1t on Dante!!!
Dante will easily fck him up cheesy

As usual, you guys will attribute things that sound silly to "symbolicism".

But then read the rest literally! Better make up your minds which way to follow your "word of god"

Edit!
I won't need to laugh when d trumpets sound. I'll grab my acoustic guitar and join them. Bet we'll make a lovely tune grin
Re: Hierarchy In Heaven? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2012
mkmyers45:

THE KETTLE CALLING THE POT BLACK ? NOW I DONE SEEN IT ALL cry undecided grin
Re: Hierarchy In Heaven? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2012
Area_boy: That's Dante with his double edged sword in devil may cry! LoL! Your messiah hasn't got sh1t on Dante!!!
Dante will easily fck him up cheesy

As usual, you guys will attribute things that sound silly to "symbolicism".

But then read the rest literally! Better make up your minds which way to follow your "word of god"

Edit!
I won't need to laugh when d trumpets sound. I'll grab my acoustic guitar and join them. Bet we'll make a lovely tune grin
DUH, THE DOUBLE EDGED SWORD IS NOT A LITERAL SWORD. IT IS THE WORD. WHEN HE SAYS I WILL SLAY YOU WITH THE SWORD ITS A HIDDEN WAY OF SAYING 'YOU WILL GET JUDGED BY THE WORD'
Re: Hierarchy In Heaven? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2012
VERY POIGNANT POINT MY BROTHER. SCRIPTURE SAYS BE NOT DECIEVED, YOU WILL RECIEVE WHAT YOU GIVE OUT. IF YOU KILL A MAN WITH AN AK-47, SOMEONE WILL MOW YOU DOWN WITH A GUN SOONER OR LATER IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT. SAME WITH GRENADES, ETC ETC. LAW OF KARMA.

1 Like

Re: Hierarchy In Heaven? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2012
obadiah777: DUH, THE DOUBLE EDGED SWORD IS NOT A LITERAL SWORD. IT IS THE WORD. WHEN HE SAYS I WILL SLAY YOU WITH THE SWORD ITS A HIDDEN WAY OF SAYING 'YOU WILL GET JUDGED BY THE WORD'

Thank you bro

1 Like

Re: Hierarchy In Heaven? by Ptolomeus(m): 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2012
seriallink:
1. Haha!

2. The Lord is coming for your azz with the double-edged sword there would be no ecaping it repent now before it's too late! That's my little advice for ya

3. Peace

1. I'm glad that a Christian smile. Generally they like to suffer, it is a way to win paradise.

2. A god with a double-edged sword? Excuse me, but I would love to be the last thing a god ... so bloodthirsty murderer ... that God needs a sword ... I think it has very few powers then ... Is that the reason why that god killed, humiliating him and hanging him on a cross? Where is the power of that god?

3. Peace? Talk of peace who worships a god who lifts a double-edged sword? Your peace is sickening.
You mature, you grow, you give reasons. No assaults those who disagree with you. Find a religion that gives you peace of mind.
Meanwhile, look for a psychologist. You need it.

When they talk about the Sword of God, I guess something different ...

Re: Hierarchy In Heaven? by Nobody: 1:41am On Oct 03, 2012
^^^ You are the one who needs help, I'm psychologically balanced thanks.

FYI, my God is all powerful, all knowing, a man of war & merciful too! If you repent, you don't have anything to be afraid of when the trumpet sounds.

I know you think this is some sick joke... SMH; I bet you will remember I told you so, when the time comes!

My respect!

1 Like

Re: Hierarchy In Heaven? by Areaboy2(m): 9:18am On Oct 03, 2012
seriallink: ^^^ You are the one who needs help, I'm psychologically balanced thanks.

FYI, my God is all powerful, all knowing, a man of war & merciful too! If you repent, you don't have anything to be afraid of when the trumpet sounds.

I know you think this is some sick joke... SMH; I bet you will remember I told you so, when the time comes!

My respect!

why do you swallow everything you are told? Try do some reading on the history or origin of ywhw and you'll change your mind (I doubt that though)

Your god is one of infinite paradox. All knowing, all powerful, god of war and merciful? why then does he need to battle the evil he created in the first place?
Re: Hierarchy In Heaven? by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 03, 2012
seriallink: ^^^ You are the one who needs help, I'm psychologically balanced thanks.

My respect!
words of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Hierarchy In Heaven? by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 03, 2012
Area_boy:

why do you swallow everything you are told? Try do some reading on the history or origin of ywhw and you'll change your mind (I doubt that though)

Your god is one of infinite paradox. All knowing, all powerful, god of war and merciful? why then does he need to battle the evil he created in the first place?
who told you he was battling evil ? he created evil for correction. for his own use.

proverbs 16 vs 4 The LORD has made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil

isaiah 45 vs 7 i form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things

1 Like

Re: Hierarchy In Heaven? by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 03, 2012
obadiah777: who told you he was battling evil ? he created evil for correction. for his own use.

proverbs 16 vs 4 The LORD has made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil

isaiah 45 vs 7 i form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things

Thanks for clarifying the heathen; they would never change, I pray for them everyday! May God open their eyes to see & know the truth. SMH

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does The Concept Of Forgiveness Encourage Christians To Sin More? / The Proliferation Of Churches In Nigeria Is More Harmful Than Beneficial! / God Vs. Satan - If God Is All-powerful, Why Does He Not Just Kill Satan?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.