Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,893 members, 7,841,356 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Pls, Suggest Attractive Name For Communication Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls, Suggest Attractive Name For Communication Biz (759 Views)

MTN Steals My Airtime As Soon As I Load. Pls Suggest Another Network For Me / Pls Suggest Any Business One Can Start With #50,000 / Binary Options Brokers-pls Suggest Any (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, Suggest Attractive Name For Communication Biz by osogwu(m): 10:20pm On Sep 30, 2012
Good name they say, add value to a product or services.for this reason,i appeal to you to suggest an attractive name for my communication biz.
Re: Pls, Suggest Attractive Name For Communication Biz by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2012
plc communipedia

TalkActive Network

interspeech

etc.
Re: Pls, Suggest Attractive Name For Communication Biz by lojik(m): 12:35am On Oct 01, 2012
acidosis™:
plc communipedia

TalkActive Network

interspeech

etc.

I like Interspeech
Re: Pls, Suggest Attractive Name For Communication Biz by Omega44(m): 4:08am On Oct 01, 2012
Interspeech sound to me like the biz is a call making only, do you mean telecom operator biz like glo, mtn etc. U wanna jump to pay d expert. I wil help sha.
Re: Pls, Suggest Attractive Name For Communication Biz by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 01, 2012
Omega44: do you mean telecom operator biz like glo, mtn etc.
good question
Re: Pls, Suggest Attractive Name For Communication Biz by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 01, 2012
Tatafo Network grin
Re: Pls, Suggest Attractive Name For Communication Biz by Omega44(m): 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2012
If you start a biz. With enough capital to brand,advertise and spread your biz. then any name would do e.g dangote, if you repeat the name dangote ten times you will notice it makes no different with just calling any other Hausa name but the man has branded this name to the extend of one thinking the name can be find in a dictionary. However, a sweet name with no money to promote it sound stupid and mocking. u c what i mean.....answer ma previous ? pls.
Re: Pls, Suggest Attractive Name For Communication Biz by osogwu(m): 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2012
@omega44 i totally agree with you.But do you know that their is a biz name you will answer and people dont need to be told the nature of biz you are into.That is what i mean.A name that will tell people that this is a communication biz.
Re: Pls, Suggest Attractive Name For Communication Biz by trisurface: 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
Mcketing & co
Mindfield
360•comms

(1) (Reply)

Weavon And Attachment Business / Indoor And Outdoor Electric Light Fittings / Car Sales Business / Make Up To $20 - $100 Daily Through FOREX FUND MANAGERS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.