Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,091 members, 7,825,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Shell Gas Pipeline Needed - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Shell Gas Pipeline Needed (1258 Views)

Interested In Buying Palm Kernel Shell (pks) In Large Quantities. / I Need Palm Shell In Tonnes. / Blco Cif Deal With Pop Verifiable On Shell Screen London - 08082083126 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shell Gas Pipeline Needed by aglomar: 12:01am On Oct 01, 2012
We wish to power our proposed factory with shell gas as we deem it more reliable than NEPA and diesel. Can anyone furnish us with the details (including cost) of getting d pipeline laid to our factory.
Re: Shell Gas Pipeline Needed by clem2love(m): 8:05am On Oct 01, 2012
PLEASE SEND ME MAIL CLEM2LOVE@GMAIL.COM
Re: Shell Gas Pipeline Needed by aglomar: 11:27am On Oct 01, 2012
If u have got anything to say I suggest u say it here. You aren't giving me an idea so why d secrecy?
Re: Shell Gas Pipeline Needed by TOPAI7(m): 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2012
[quote author=aglomar]We wish to power our proposed factory with shell gas as we deem it more reliable than NEPA and diesel. Can anyone furnish us with the details (including cost) of getting d pipeline laid to our factory. [/quote

For you to get details, you need to provide answers to the following:
1. What is the length of the pipeline to be laid?
2. What dimension of pipeline do you intend to use?
3. Where is the location of your company and location of the nearest tapable gas point?
4. Has your company carried out an Environmental Impact Assessment(EIA). You will need an EIA for this project except your company location is within an industrial area?

You can contact me if you have an enquiry.
Re: Shell Gas Pipeline Needed by Tpc: 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2012
[quote author=TOPAI7][/quote]
Sofar he is the only person who has shown any sign of knowing what to do.
Adding to his question,
- Is it only shell you are interested in?
- Have to done a prescan to know if other compaines have flow stations or tapping points closer to your area?
We also have the capability for EPIC on such contracts.
Contact us if enquiry is serious
tpcfidelity@yahoo.com
Re: Shell Gas Pipeline Needed by aglomar: 9:48am On Oct 23, 2012
Thanks Topaz n TPC. I will call u guys. There are shell pipelines about 10km away @ Sango Ota though we could use that of any other good company.
Re: Shell Gas Pipeline Needed by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 23, 2012
aglomar: Thanks Topaz n TPC. I will call u guys. There are shell pipelines about 10km away @ Sango Ota though we could use that of any other good company.

WE can supply the Pipes and other equipment needed for the construction. we are Chinese company here in Lagos state . we are manufacture of upstream and downstream material and equipment. our prices are very competitive . we can supply all form of pipes need for the construction . kindly call on us for speeding delivery

Regards
Oru
Re: Shell Gas Pipeline Needed by Tpc: 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2012
If you are at sango then PPMC/NLNG also has a gaslink there too.
Do you have turbines or gas generators?
Re: Shell Gas Pipeline Needed by aglomar: 8:59am On Dec 06, 2012
No. pls give me d idea of d price, gen n all, assuming nearness to an existing gas pipe.

(1) (Reply)

Dpk Trucking To Ibadan / The Best Way For You To Spend Your 1k / Paradox Civil Engineering,best In Structural Supervision,home Finishing Supervis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.