Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Albino Makeup - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Albino Makeup (1243 Views)

Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies / See What Makeup Did To This albino / Albino! Nigerian Albino Beauty ♥♥ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Albino Makeup by tiebe: 8:20am On Oct 01, 2012
Hello everyone. I know this Lady who's albino. she's got really nice even skin tone and she's really really light with lovely eyes. but when she makes up, she transforms into something else. she uses really DARK BLACK for her eye brows and dyes her hair jet black! I know she's not aiming for the goth look, but that's what she gets. oddly enuf, she's looking to b a fashion designer or so. I'm looking for a way to suggest to her to use lighter colours without hurting her feelings.
when i was in sec school, i had a teacher who was albino as well and she was golden all over. and all the makeup she used was to complement her tone. i wish i could show this lady i know now, a picture of my sec sch teacher.

What are your experiences with albino makeup? please share and inspire me with how to tell this madam that the vampire look is not the way forward.
Re: Albino Makeup by tiebe: 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2012
too touchy a subject?
Re: Albino Makeup by tiebe: 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2012
Lol. that'll only control my stress but wont stop her from looking like a vamp! thanks sha

(1) (Reply)

Shoes Sales / REVIEW: MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick / Luxury Ladies Wrist Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.