Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Wet Pants - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wet Pants (4129 Views)

Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman / Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos / Wet Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wet Pants by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:46pm On Jan 16, 2008
Wet Pants

Come with me to a third grade classroom.  There is a nine-year-old kid sitting at his desk and all of a sudden, there is a puddle between his feet and the front of his pants are wet.  He thinks his heart is going to stop because he cannot possibly imagine how this has happened.  It's never happened before, and he knows that when the boys find out he will never hear the end of it.  When the girls find out, they'll never speak to him again as long as he lives.

The boy believes his heart is going to stop; he puts his head down and prays this prayer, "Dear God, this is an emergency! I need help now! Five minutes from now I'm dead meat."

He looks up from his prayer and here comes the teacher with a look in her eyes that says he has been discovered.

As the teacher is walking toward him, a classmate named Susie is carrying a goldfish bowl that is filled with water.  Susie trips in front of the teacher and inexplicably dumps the bowl of water in the boy's lap.

The boy pretends to be angry, but all the while is saying to himself, "Thank you, Lord! Thank you, Lord!"

Now all of a sudden, instead of being the object of ridicule, the boy is the object of sympathy.  The teacher rushes him downstairs and gives him gym shorts to put on while his pants dry out.  All the other children are on their hands and knees cleaning up around his desk.  The sympathy is wonderful.  But as life would have it, the ridicule that should have been his has been transferred to someone else - Susie.

She tries to help, but they tell her to "get out.  You've done enough, you klutz!"

Finally, at the end of the day, as they are waiting for the bus, the boy walks over to Susie and whispers, "You did that on purpose, didn't you?" Susie whispers back, "I wet my pants once too."

May God help us see the opportunities that are always around us to do good. 

Remember, Just going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.

Each and everyone one of us is going through tough times right now, but God is getting ready to bless you in a way that only He can.  Keep the faith.

This prayer is powerful, and prayer is one of the best gifts we receive.  There is no cost but a lot of rewards Let's continue to pray for one another.

The Prayer:

Father, I ask You to bless my friends, relatives and those that I care deeply for, who are reading this right now.  Show them a new revelation of Your love and power.  Holy Spirit, I ask You to minister to their spirit at this very moment.  Where there is pain, give them Your peace and mercy. Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through Your grace.  Where there is need, I ask you to fulfill their needs.  Bless their homes, families, finances, their goings and their comings. Amen.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wet Pants by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 17, 2008
Amen smiley
Re: Wet Pants by fleps(m): 12:14am On Feb 21, 2012
Atfter 4 years. . . .
AMEN!
Re: Wet Pants by ichuka(m): 1:39am On Feb 21, 2012
Amen.
Re: Wet Pants by Lasinoh: 11:31am On Feb 21, 2012
Father, I ask You to bless my friends, relatives and those that I care deeply for, who are reading this right now.  Show them a new revelation of Your love and power.  Holy Spirit, I ask You to minister to their spirit at this very moment.  Where there is pain, give them Your peace and mercy. Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through Your grace.  Where there is need, I ask you to fulfill their needs.  Bless their homes, families, finances, their goings and their comings. Amen.

(If the Lord lays upon your heart to send this to more than four "4" people, you are truly blessed)

You are the 'jobless' one. You can do your damn 'pyramid' business yourself. I am blessed with or without your ponsi scheme. kiss

You need to start praying for your h-enemies too sweerie. . . before you are nailed to the cross to make mouth like one Gaddafi shouting 'Eloi Eloi' in front of a dane gun! wink

Now, practice what you preach. . . wink
It sure looks good on paper.
The beauty of religion. . .do as I say and not as I do.
Praise THY lord. . .OZONGO ZINGO. . .praise thy lord!!!!

Mu che che che che che che che
Re: Wet Pants by Image123(m): 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2012
LaSINoh, you're not yet in prison? Hahaha, good of you, abi na good for you.
Re: Wet Pants by UyiIredia(m): 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2012
God remains in chargr. Whta man does.
Re: Wet Pants by tomzman: 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2012
The story is quite funny. grin I say AMEN a million times to that prayer.
Re: Wet Pants by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:53am On Feb 22, 2012
Lasinoh:

You are the 'jobless' one. You can do your damn 'pyramid' business yourself. I am blessed with or without your ponsi scheme. kiss

Preaching the gospel is a job, the pyramid guys learnt their trade from Christians who preach the gospel to win souls for Christ.

Lasinoh:

You need to start praying for your h-enemies too sweerie. . .

Are you an h-enemy of God or a friend?

Lasinoh:

Now, practice what you preach. . . wink
It sure looks good on paper.
The beauty of religion. . .do as I say and not as I do.
Praise THY lord. . .OZONGO ZINGO. . .praise thy lord!!!!

How do I not practise what I preach, can you enlighten us?
Re: Wet Pants by Lasinoh: 9:34am On Feb 22, 2012
Image123:

LaSINoh, you're not yet in prison? Hahaha, good of you, abi na good for you.

I escaped. From "Religion"!!!!  kiss
Christianity to be exact!
And you African Psychos who call yourselves "Christians"!!! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wet Pants by Lasinoh: 9:41am On Feb 22, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Preaching the gospel is a job, the pyramid guys learnt their trade from Christians who preach the gospel to win souls for Christ.

Are you an h-enemy of God or a friend?

How do I not practise what I preach, can you enlighten us?

Win souls for Christ ke? A whole Almighty?
Then what the heck is HIS job? grin
To be going about visitin virgins immaculately? grin
You are a nuisance to the world at large with your "solicitation" for converts!
I hope you keep those your 419-chain mails to your fellow Sharia Christians?
God has not done anything to me o!
I mind my bizz and he sure minds his!
No, we are not friends. I don't know him.
Don't care to either! kiss

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wet Pants by LogicMind: 11:34am On Feb 22, 2012
Olaadegbu please tell, what happened to the goldfish in the bowl?
Re: Wet Pants by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:56am On Feb 23, 2012
Logic Mind:

Olaadegbu please tell, what happened to the goldfish in the bowl?

Your guess is as good as mine. cool
Re: Wet Pants by LogicMind: 7:56am On Feb 23, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Your guess is as good as mine. cool

so this is what your story is about? guesswork?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wet Pants by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:22am On Feb 23, 2012
Logic Mind:

so this is what your story is about? guesswork?

Did the story say that the goldfish bowl filled with water had gold fish in it? undecided

1 Like

Re: Wet Pants by LogicMind: 10:14am On Feb 23, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Did the story say that the goldfish bowl filled with water had gold fish in it? undecided

Which begs the question: "what the heck is an empty goldfish bowl doing in a classroom? And shouldn't Susie, the exemplary christian, be sitting and listening to the teacher instead of carrying water and pouring on everyone in the class in the name of jesus?"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wet Pants by Image123(m): 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2012
Lasinoh:

And you African Psychos who call yourselves "Christian"!!! cheesy
i was been literal LaSINoh. On a symbolic note, you can never escape Jesus, he loves you too. Plus, he's coming to get you. You can mark those words.
Re: Wet Pants by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:39am On Feb 24, 2012
Logic Mind:

Which begs the question: "what the heck is an empty goldfish bowl doing in a classroom? And shouldn't Susie, the exemplary christian, be sitting and listening to the teacher instead of carrying water and pouring on everyone in the class in the name of jesus?"

Don't be a klutz,  tongue the story says a goldfish bowl filled with water and not an empty goldfish bowl.  Susie didn't pour water on everyone in the class she saw an opportunity to do good and save her classmate of shame and this is what Jesus did for us when He died for our sin on the Cross, He took our shame and paid our price so that we may go scott free.
Re: Wet Pants by LogicMind: 2:23am On Feb 24, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Don't be a kluzt, tongue the story says a goldfish bowl filled with water and not an empty goldfish bowl. Susie didn't pour water on everyone in the class she saw an opportunity to do good and save her classmate of shame and this is what Jesus did for us when He died for our sin on the Cross, He took our shame and paid our price so that we may go scott free.

There you go. Admitting that your jesus tale is just fairy tale like susie carrying non-empty-water-filled-goldfish-bowl-without-gold fish about in her classroom in order to carry the shame of a boy whose parents and school failed to properly educate on the use of toilet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wet Pants by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:12am On Feb 24, 2012
Logic Mind:

There you go. Admitting that your jesus tale is just fairy tale like susie carrying non-empty-water-filled-goldfish-bowl-without-gold fish about in her classroom in order to carry the shame of a boy whose parents and school failed to properly educate on the use of toilet.

That is your iterated belief. Being an unbeliever is hardwork. shocked
Re: Wet Pants by LogicMind: 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2012
Susie could be sued for assault and damages.
That may teach her a good lesson about intruding in peoples lives and affairs.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wet Pants by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:23am On Feb 27, 2012
Logic Mind:

Susie could be sued for assault and damages.
That may teach her a good lesson about intruding in peoples lives and affairs.

Don't worry about that. The prospect of facing the Judge on Judgment Day if you don't repent is what you should be thinking about, why don't you accept His Mercy now before its too late?

Re: Wet Pants by kingkoboko: 11:33pm On May 10, 2012
WOW!
Re: Wet Pants by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:41pm On May 12, 2012
Lasinoh:

And you African Psychos who call yourselves "Christians"!!! cheesy

Did you call that escape? You better reach out for real help.

Re: Wet Pants by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:08am On Jan 13, 2013
Re: Wet Pants by Nobody: 4:30am On Jan 13, 2013
www.nairaland.com/attachments/648412_justice_niv_jpg2e6948b8e8b3be8a2cfbf1b3d6bf4702

Isnt this reetarded? Is the picture not depicting a schizophrenic God talking from 2 sides of his mouth?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wet Pants by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2013
Logicboy03: www.nairaland.com/attachments/648412_justice_niv_jpg2e6948b8e8b3be8a2cfbf1b3d6bf4702

Isnt this reetarded? Is the picture not depicting a schizophrenic God talking from 2 sides of his mouth?

It is rather unbelievers that are schizophrenics, knowing that God exists but deliberately chooses to believe that He doesn't. You need to start seeing in 3 dimensions instead of your one dimensional worldview.
Re: Wet Pants by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

It is rather unbelievers that are schizophrenics, knowing that God exists but deliberately chooses to believe that He doesn't. You need to start seeing in 3 dimensions instead of your one dimensional worldview.

lmao.....delusions of grandeur

2 Likes

Re: Wet Pants by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:10am On Jan 15, 2013
Logicboy03:

lmao.....delusions of grandeur

Talking of delusions of grandeur you should realise that you are referring to yourself and religious folks who have rejected the truth.

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusions, that they should believe a lie: That all may be damned who believe not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness"
(2 Thessalonians 2:10-11).

This also explains why most religious folks on this forum are given to lies from the pit of hell as they are under a strong delusion from God because they have suppressed the truth in unrighteousness and teach others so. It is when they proceed in this state of mind that they become "atheists" like you.

You can rest of Paul's description of your schizophrenia below:

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them . . . Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, . . . And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient"
(Romans 1:18-19, 21-22, 28).
Re: Wet Pants by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:21pm On Jan 18, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk5aJ1v0sBo

The meaning of life by Dr Ravi Zakarias.
Re: Wet Pants by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
Image123:

i was been literal LaSINoh. On a symbolic note, you can never escape Jesus, he loves you too. Plus, he's coming to get you. You can mark those words.

Amen! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Jehovahs Witnesses D Best Religion On D Earth? / Nude lady Climb Church Altar During Xmas Mass(photo) / Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.