Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

True Beauty Of A Woman - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / True Beauty Of A Woman (1357 Views)

The Beauty Of Shea Butter(ori)(kadanya) / Beauty Of Burkina Faso / Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Beauty Of A Woman by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 01, 2012
I agree with those who believe that a woman's real beauty is determined early in the morning when she wakes from sleep.

At such an hour, the deceitfullness of make-up is absent. I will personally advice any man who wants to marry a lady to try visit her very early in the morning to see her true beauty.

What you see is exactly what you will continue seeing for the rest of your life.
Re: True Beauty Of A Woman by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 01, 2012
Have u ever tried this Visiting your fiancee very early in the morning.

For me, what i saw was ok.

Nwa di okay.
Re: True Beauty Of A Woman by missamazin(f): 10:41am On Oct 01, 2012
So, funny bt true, I av experienced dat b4 n it a v interestin 1 @ dat.
Re: True Beauty Of A Woman by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 01, 2012
If she looks good in the morning, then she is good.
Re: True Beauty Of A Woman by ImaMmakara(f): 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2012
This is hilarious, so if u find out she's not as beautiful as she seems while on makeup, will u break up d engage.
Re: True Beauty Of A Woman by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2012
Ima Mmakara: This is hilarious, so if u find out she's not as beautiful as she seems while on makeup, will u break up d engage.

I will oo. On a second thought, if i truely love her, I won't.

I dont appreciate heavy make-up on women.

(1) (Reply)

Dreamy Vintage Wedding Dresses / Buy Luxury Time-pieces In Nigeria ( Rolex , Audermars Piguet, Cartier And More) / The Effects Of Bleaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.