Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,717 members, 7,844,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

If U Were Mr President What Wuld Your Independence Speech Be About - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If U Were Mr President What Wuld Your Independence Speech Be About (589 Views)

President Buhari’s 55th Independence Speech - Full Text / Independence Speech: Why I Sent Ministerial List Late – PMB / Reno Omokri, Others To Be Fired Over Lie In Jonathan's Independence Speech? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If U Were Mr President What Wuld Your Independence Speech Be About by garripack: 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2012
i was just wondering if i was in Mr Prsident Shoes wat wud i say to Nigerians Today as Nigerians celebrate the independence

THIS IS WHAT I FINALLY CAME UP WITH ` My dear Nigerian i am so happy as we celebrate this 52 years of our independence but yet my heart melts in pain like a candle wax. For 52 years we have being struggling like a man in mud, we have being hoping for a better Nigeria yet that Hope has being sat upon by some currupt leaders in the Seat of power.
My fellow Nigerians i am aware of the suffering of my people and the instability in the Nigeria Government with all my heart i lament in pain but still i would want each and every one of us to join hand and fight the so called CABALS thats eating up the Gorvernment Cabinet And Fight Corruption and the Corrupt Leaders, so Nigeria can be a country where each and everyone of us can benefit from

thank you

Mr. President

very simple and polite no much grammar compose your own.

MY SPEECH WOULD BE SOULY BASED ON CORUPTION AND THE PEOPLE OF NIGERIA

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Are You Benefiting From This Present Govt ? / Buhari Won’t Mediate For Terrorists – CPC / Obasanjo Is Highly Irresponsible" -gowon Slams OBJ On Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.