Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat (20165 Views)

Northern Lawmakers Kick Against Birth Control, Say It Is Anti- Islam. / Russian President Issues Threat To Route Technology Elsewhere If The West Attack / Boko Haram Issues New Threats! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by IYANGBALI: 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2012
berem: Awon Oloriburuku! Instead of them to shift their anger towards Saudi Arabia for deporting their women,they still have the guts to issue a threat for something that is now a thing of the past! Mumu people! undecided
Eleri bu niwon,esin won esin imole ni,na so so gra gra killing killing dem sabi like their founder oko khadijatu
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by sharpshap(m): 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2012
Cow.ward! You will be in hiding and seend all those fuc.king almajiri to go and die. Come out to fight iff you know that you also neeed the 12 vir.gins. Baaaaassstttaarrrd!
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by samkoro: 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2012
gbadexy: @ samkoro,
Since you took your time to list out the differences, you could also post the full surahs and ones in front and after the verse to get their true perspective.
Any sincere christian after truth should google the surahs samkoro used to support his claims and read them fully to understand their true contents and proper perspective.

Everybody on this forum has access to the internet ,invariably.

I bate u ,no context/situation will justify those atrocities by Mohamed
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by naijathings(m): 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2012
boko haram
bunch - of - killers - only - harming - all - religion - affecting - muslims
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by naijathings(m): 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2012
i just opened my dictionary and checked for "coward"
coward - stuupid fella who likes to make threats from a distance and attack while you are sleeping and bombing defenceless people. eg. boko haram
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by odehaj: 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2012
gbadexy: @samkoro
Even if your religion is the true way, do you think your god would approve of a blatant liar?
Are you scared Islam would claim your church members and thus reduce your tithe that you resort to distorting facts about Islam?
This man is really threatened by Islam!
I challenge honest people to read and english Quran to verify, and I can make it available for whoever wants to.
Samkoro, swear by your jesus and ask him to forsake you forever if the things you wrote is not so.
You have a slight knowledge of Islam and you twisted or misrepresented the verse in the proper context deliberately. I suspect you got your facts from anti- islamic sites.
Mohammad freed is slave and he and his people worked along sides to build the mosque. The freed slave was the first person to call to prayer(a privilege), it was because mohammad (pbuh) forgave the meccans their transgression that the whole meccans willingly converted to Islam. He forgave as assassin sent to him on the eve of a battle and the man was overwhelmed and he converted to Islam and became one of those closest to him.
A prophet that introduced a strict sharia law would still support prostitution and lying?
I won't even bother responding to your lies, you know the truth deep down.
Go sidon!I'm very sure you too are tired of that 'thing'called Islam.In ur closet don't u sometimes wonder whether to repent and follow d Light (Jesus)?Pls don't live & die like this worshipping what u don't know!
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by crackhouse(m): 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2012
The guy in question is in U.S.A now, i wonder why they are making noise as if the dude is hiding, let them go get him there. However it still baffles me why the saudi arabians and the dubai people are not involve in this protest despite being the head of islamic people. I am sure the other protesting countries can't be more islamic than the Saudi Arabians so what the heck is wrong with them. Mtshewww
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by uyplus(m): 6:53pm On Oct 01, 2012
I wonda y da bible hs neva bn misquoted for violenc n reveng, buh da koran is bn misquoted on a dly basis!is it dt da folowers r blind or r dey robots 2gt dt shd b buttoned up for violenc? And I wonda y da saudi's dnt practce ds islam da sameway ds abokis n confused yoruba moslms do sef!! Ders no smoke witout fire, islam is violent and it foreva remains a known fact, islam is peaceful is an unknown pseudo fact!

Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by PERFECT2(m): 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2012
Empty drum makin a hell of noise. Has he listened to ''....but ryt now obama don kill osama?'' Very soon,terry G go use am sing bc him go soon die.
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by dabrake(m): 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2012
Islam = religion of the violent, by the violent and for the violent.
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by ektbear: 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2012
bjdon: send in the drones!!

hehehe grin

1 Like

Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by Beync(f): 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2012
berem: Awon Oloriburuku! Instead of them to shift their anger towards Saudi Arabia for deporting their women,they still have the guts to issue a threat for something that is now a thing of the past! Mumu people! undecided
DON'T MIND THEM. I EXPECT BK TO WARN SAUDI FOR HUMILIATING THEIR WOMEN. STEWPID PIPLE
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by fortyfeet(m): 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2012
mukina2:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5jVn1g7HL6acDyoubE7vcGhWJMAuA?docId=CNG.36246fde9530caaeaa21ef0c451062c6.651
"ALL THESE WILL DO NO HARM TO ISLAM"
So, what is making you bitter? You be onugbu u? Tell that to the fearful.
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by fortyfeet(m): 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2012
sharp_shap: Cow.ward! You will be in hiding and seend all those fuc.king almajiri to go and die. Come out to fight iff you know that you also neeed the 12 vir.gins. Baaaaassstttaarrrd!
This man go get reach 720 oo!

1 Like

Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by chiefbatiatus(m): 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2012
I heard that the mossad uses a method for suicide attackers - they bury their body along with the corpse of a pig after emptying its entire blood on the corpse of the attacker. It is said in islam that such a soul goes straight to hell without appeal. Please christians in the north take note, henceforth any suicide attacker or even someone that looks like him should get such a burial in a public square. We have to make sure they lose the chance of their 72 virgins. Please spread this information round so that we can give them the burial they deserve

1 Like

Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by jmaine: 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2012
ndu_chucks: Wasn't Shekau killed by JTF last week? Was that his ghost in the video? Anyway the message is simply the ranting of an ant! If foolish GEJ has played his cards right, that Shekau boy would have been smoked out by now. SMH

Haba , when Abu Qaqa sound like Imam Shekau

1 Like

Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by armadeo(m): 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2012
chief batiatus: I heard that the mossad uses a method for suicide attackers - they bury their body along with the corpse of a pig after emptying its entire blood on the corpse of the attacker. It is said in islam that such a soul goes straight to hell without appeal. Please christians in the north take note, henceforth any suicide attacker or even someone that looks like him should get such a burial in a public square. We have to make sure they lose the chance of their 72 virgins. Please spread this information round so that we can give them the burial they deserve

Dem kill the guy still make sure say e go hell. Men harsh oh.

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by armadeo(m): 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2012
chief batiatus: I heard that the mossad uses a method for suicide attackers - they bury their body along with the corpse of a pig after emptying its entire blood on the corpse of the attacker. It is said in islam that such a soul goes straight to hell without appeal. Please christians in the north take note, henceforth any suicide attacker or even someone that looks like him should get such a burial in a public square. We have to make sure they lose the chance of their 72 virgins. Please spread this information round so that we can give them the burial they deserve

Dem kill the guy still make sure say e go hell. Men harsh oh.

On d real nice one though. If they are aware of being sent straight to hell. Wen dead I wonder if they'll be scared to die. Maybe ask a. Buddy to help escape with their corpse. Bofoons!!!

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by Iaz93: 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2012
Funny dude
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by bright007(f): 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2012
Boko haram na d name
wey people wey no like
peace dey use cause
serious gbege for our
obodo nigeria.
This people no kom like
our religions,muslims and
christians.This people don
put serious fear for our
people mind and
belle,...ehhhuu.. infact we
no fit jollificate for area
again.
My country
people,abeg,make we join
hand together,make we
no allow this chikini
group of people to dey
gbege our country.
If u see anybody or
anything wey no pure for
your eyes,carry go report
to police wey dey for your
area sharp-sharp
Abeg make we all come
together to build that
better obodo nigeria
kpaaakpaa,we no be
terrorist,we be better
nigerians.
This message dey come
from state security service
ooo*
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by Iaz93: 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2012
Islam... Religion of sh*t.... Thunder would fire all these niggaz ...# d bastard and his crew shuld take a trip to d U.S, look for d guy and bomb him specially...and den lets c if dey'l come back... D*ckhead
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by odehaj: 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2012
samkoro:

I sincerely doubt if uv seen a koran before.So,on the eve of a battle he planned against innocent people that did not believe in him,he forgave an assassin and went ahead to murder thousands of soul.U see what we are saying? How do u justify this.Why should he take slaves in the first place.

My brother I not competing with u for something.What I'm just doing is to open up the lifestyle of Mohamed which moslems do not like talking about because of it embarassement,and that of Christ for sincere and open minds to compare and contrast.

Do not distract urself with religious politics.Just face the reality of what happens to ur soul when ur it vacates ur body in death
Many thx ma bro.some of them d devil has HARDENNED their hearts like rock.While some are scared of d repercussion of turning back from Islam.Whatever,your point is clear.Its only an insane person that will continue busying on the wrong hopping it will someday become right!You can't enter a vehicle bound for Capetown,South Africa and expect to arrive in Cairo,Egypt.Moslems&Boko haram,You can't fool God,you can only fool yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by Iaz93: 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2012
If peradventure dey capture dis fu*k'n bastard dey shuld sentence him to death by throwin him inside hot oil...

1 Like

Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by olempe(m): 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2012
toba: attention seeking fool. he said he's not scared of dying, why is he hidding? tell him to come out an die at once

I thought as much. Cowards!
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by b2k90(m): 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2012
samkoro: Differences Between Muhammad and Jesus

Mohamed-claimed he was not sure of heaven.Thus u alway say -may peace be unto him.pbuh

Jesus-Is in heaven. Moslems believe he is the only one who has so far made heaven

Muhammad..forced his adopted son(Zaid Ibn Harithah) to unwillingly divorce his beautifull new wife Zaynab for him to marry. Surah 33:37-50. King david fail into a similar temptation with another mans wife but Jehovah rebuked him

Jesus..tought principles of faithfullness and good marriage.

Mohamed./Allah--.authorised Mutah- a form of prostitution Surah 4:24 ,surah 5:87

Jesus--never

Mohamed/Allah--Permits husbands to beat their wives for misbehaviour.Surah 4:34

Jesus--never did

Mohamed--Allah claimed to lead astray to hell.Surah 16:93, 13:27b, 25:8-9, 42:44,surah74:31

Jesus- Jehovah never does that.His words never changes

Mohamed--Allah says all black people must go to hell and that he hates the blackman.Surah 70:21,surah 17:100, (Mishkat vol III,page 117)

Jesus--promised those who believe in Jehovah haven sent him as a sacrifice to cleanse the sin of Adam that we inherited,and live righteously as christians,shall gain salvation and make heaven

Mohamed-said there is no moslem that shall not go to hell .Surah 19:71-72. After hundreds of thousands of years in hell Allah will then look at the ZEBIBA(sign of prostration) and then poor water of life on their skeletons to regain flesh b4 meeting the virgin. What a long route if its true.But this false hood.

The bible truth is that no one that goes to hell comes out.Mohamed said that only 700000 of his followers will enter paradise.
Mohamed.. Said Allah hates those who don't accept Islam.
(Qur'an 30:4, 3:32, 22:38)

Jesus. Said God loves everyone.
(John 3:16)

Mohamed "I have been commanded to fight
against people till they testify that there
is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad
is the messenger of Allah"
(Muslim 1:33)

Jesus. "He who lives by the sword
will die by the sword."
(Matthew 26:52)

Mohamed. Stoned women for adultery.
(Muslim 4206)

Jesus. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
(John 8:7)

Mohamed. Permitted stealing from unbelievers.
(Bukhari 44:668, Ibn Ishaq 764)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not steal."
(Matthew 19:18)

Mohamed. Permitted lying.
(Sahih Muslim 6303, Bukhari 49:857)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not bear false witness."
(Matthew 19:18)

Mohamed. Owned and traded slaves.
(Sahih Muslim 3901)

Jesus. Neither owned nor traded slaves.

Mohamed. Beheaded 800 Jewish men and boys.
(Sahih Muslim 4390)

Jesus. Beheaded no one.

Mohamed Murdered those who insulted him.
(Bukhari 56:369, 4:241)

Jesus. Preached forgiveness.
(Matthew 18:21-22, 5:38)

Mohamed. "If then anyone transgresses
the prohibition against you,
Transgress ye likewise against him"
(Qur'an 2:194)

Jesus. "If someone strikes you on the right
cheek, turn to him the other also."
(Matthew 5:39)

Mohamed. Jihad in the way of Allah elevates one's position in Paradise by a hundred fold.
(Muslim 4645)

Jesus "Blessed are the peacemakers, for
they will be called Sons of God"
(Matthew 5:9)

Mohamed. Married 13 wives and kept sex slaves.
(Bukhari 5:268, Qur'an 33:50)

Jesus. Was celibate.

Mohamed. Slept with a 9-year-old child.
(Sahih Muslim 3309, Bukhari 58:236)

Jesus. Did not Be Intimate with children.

Mohamed. Ordered the murder of women.
(Ibn Ishaq 819, 995)

Jesus Never harmed a woman.

Mohamed. "O you who believe! Fight those of the
unbelievers who are near to you
and let them find in you hardness."
(Qur'an 9:123)

Jesus "Blessed are the meek, for
they shall inherit the earth."
(Matthew 5:5)

Mohamed. Ordered 65 military campaigns
and raids in his last 10 years.
(Ibn Ishaq )

Jesus Ordered no military campaigns, nor
offered any approval of war or violence.

Mohamed Killed captives taken in battle.
(Ibn Ishaq 451)

Jesus Never took captives.
Never killed anyone.

Mohamed Encouraged his men to Molestation enslaved women.
(Abu Dawood 2150, Qur'an 4:24)

Jesus Never encouraged Molestation.
Never enslaved women.

Mohamed. Demanded captured slaves and
a fifth of all other loot taken in war.
(Qur'an 8:41)

Jesus "The Son of Man came not
to be served, but to serve."
(Matthew 20:28)

Mohamed. Was never tortured, but tortured others.
(Muslim 4131, Ibn Ishaq 436, 595, 734, 764)

Jesus Suffered torture, but never tortured anyone.

Mohamed. "And fight them until there is no more persecution and religion is only for Allah"
(Qur'an 8:39)

Jesus. "Love your enemies and pray
for those who persecute you"
(Matthew 5:44)

Mohamed Blessed the brutal murder of a half-blind man
(al-Tabari 1440)

Jesus Healed a blind man
(Mark 8:28)

Mohamed Ordered a slave to build the very pulpit
from which he preached Islam.
(Bukhari 47:743)

Jesus Washed his disciples feet.
(John 13:5)

Mohamed What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause"
(Muslim 1:149)

Jesus What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Love God and love thy neighbor as thyself."
(Matthew 22:34-40)

Mohamed Demanded the protection of armed bodyguards, even in a house of worship
(Qur'an 4:102)

Jesus Chastised anyone attempting
to defend him with force.
(John 18:10-12)

Mohamed Died fat and wealthy from what was
taken from others in war or
demanded from others in tribute.

Jesus Demanded nothing for himself.
Died without possessions.

Mohamed Advocated crucifying others.
(Qur'an 5:33, Muslim 16:4131)

Jesus gave his life for others, Was crucified himself.

Mohamed. According to his followers:
Had others give their lives for him.
(Sahih Muslim 4413)

Jesus. According to his followers:
Gave his life for others

This is what surah 4:34 says,

4:34 Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all). Alrrijalu qawwa moonaAAala alnnisa-i bima faddalaAllahu baAAd ahum AAala baAAd in wabimaanfaqoo min amwalihim faalssalihatu qanitatunhafithatun lilghaybi bima hafithaAllahu waallatee takhafoonanushoozahunna faAAith oohunna waohjuroohunnafee almadajiAAi waidriboohunna fa-in ataAAnakumfala tabghoo AAalayhinna sabeelan inna Alla ha kanaAAaliyyan kabeera n.
(John 18:11 and elsewhere
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by b2k90(m): 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2012
sura 4:34 Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all). Alrrijalu qawwa moonaAAala alnnisa-i bima faddalaAllahu baAAd ahum AAala baAAd in wabimaanfaqoo min amwalihim faalssalihatu qanitatunhafithatun lilghaybi bima hafithaAllahu waallatee takhafoonanushoozahunna faAAith oohunna waohjuroohunnafee almadajiAAi waidriboohunna fa-in ataAAnakumfala tabghoo AAalayhinna sabeelan inna Alla ha kanaAAaliyyan kabeera n

http://www.muslimaccess.com/quraan/arabic/004.asp

1 Like

Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by Onaolamipo: 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2012
visionbiafra: Pisslam killslam. Religion of piss and pieces
you people should be careful not to sin against your creator. If u dont know what to write why not sit down n b watching. Islam is a religion of peace. But some pple say bad things in about islam in order to provoke muslims.
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by tintingz(m): 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2012
Boko haram are realy becoming celebrities...make I sidon dey chop my popcorn enjoying 24Hours naija season film cheesy ...to christians your brother joseph was arrested tryna bomb some muslim going for hajj in airport
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by Smartjeezy(m): 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2012
mike404: I S L A M A B shocked A D angry
watch your mouth MR...Boko Haram are everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by Iaz93: 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2012
gbadexy: @samkoro
Even if your religion is the true way, do you think your god would approve of a blatant liar?
Are you scared Islam would claim your church members and thus reduce your tithe that you resort to distorting facts about Islam?
This man is really threatened by Islam!
I challenge honest people to read and english Quran to verify, and I can make it available for whoever wants to.
Samkoro, swear by your jesus and ask him to forsake you forever if the things you wrote is not so.
You have a slight knowledge of Islam and you twisted or misrepresented the verse in the proper context deliberately. I suspect you got your facts from anti- islamic sites.
Mohammad freed is slave and he and his people worked along sides to build the mosque. The freed slave was the first person to call to prayer(a privilege), it was because mohammad (pbuh) forgave the meccans their transgression that the whole meccans willingly converted to Islam. He forgave as assassin sent to him on the eve of a battle and the man was overwhelmed and he converted to Islam and became one of those closest to him.
A prophet that introduced a strict sharia law would still support prostitution and lying?
I won't even bother responding to your lies, you know the truth deep down.

is dat why u'r cryin?
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by Iaz93: 7:57pm On Oct 01, 2012
tintingz: Boko haram are realy becoming celebrities...make I sidon dey chop my popcorn enjoying 24Hours naija season film cheesy ...to christians your brother joseph was arrested tryna bomb some muslim going for hajj in airport

lwkmd... Joseph wants to be like herbert macauley...smh
Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by odehaj: 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2012
Imagine the irony. This religion hate women so much yet die for virgins.Their hatred &disregard for women made them deported them shamefully. Mohammed said allah opened his eyes and saw women going to hell in great numbers,and so should be caged.They don't encourage female education. women are only allowed to be seen two times in their lifetime:at birth&death.women only belong to men as children,wives or concuibines which is mainly for s*x.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Press Release On Boko-Haram By US Dept Of State / Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession / Abdulsalami, Sultan Of Sokoto, Kukah Meet El-Rufai Over Kaduna Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.