Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

UCL: FC Nordsjaelland Vs Chelsea (0 - 4) On Tuesday October-2-2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UCL: FC Nordsjaelland Vs Chelsea (0 - 4) On Tuesday October-2-2012 (11319 Views)

UCL: BATE Borisov Vs Bayern Munich (3 - 1) On Tuesday October-2-2012 / UCL: Benfica Vs Barcelona (0 - 2) On Tuesday October-2-2012 / UCL: CFR Cluj Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On Tuesday October-2-2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL: FC Nordsjaelland Vs Chelsea (0 - 4) On Tuesday October-2-2012 by tayoTFC(m): 11:28am On Oct 03, 2012
u play poor football and deserve to score 8-9 but score 4 , and it unfortunate that u win...mumu de...
i u play poor and score 4 then the opponet play Good but could not score...yeye fans
Re: UCL: FC Nordsjaelland Vs Chelsea (0 - 4) On Tuesday October-2-2012 by Limaoscar: 11:45am On Oct 03, 2012
u play poor football and deserve to score 8-9 but score 4 , and it unfortunate that u win...mumu de...
i u play poor and score 4 then the opponet play Good but could not score...yeye fans

Make sure you take your medication regularly and don't you ever wander into this space called Nairaland again...hear me?!!
Re: UCL: FC Nordsjaelland Vs Chelsea (0 - 4) On Tuesday October-2-2012 by timbros(m): 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2012
afam4eva:

Shame on the both of you. You're feeling like you've won the world cup just because you beat a club that's experiencing the champions league for the first time. When you're paired with your mates(wigan, westbrom, middlesborough and Millwall) now, you'll fumble. One they they will still put you up against bigger teams like Man U, Porto, Lyon and Munich and we'll see if they won't trash you. Let's just hope you guys make it to the second position in your group.

Is it now that u know they are experiencing champions league for the first time? Who asked u before u started that earlier comment? Since u know they are champions minnows, why didnt u keep quiet and watch the game instead of making mouth with them? Which Munich are u talking about? Plz remind me their result last night...

You never answered me... How market? grin
Re: UCL: FC Nordsjaelland Vs Chelsea (0 - 4) On Tuesday October-2-2012 by eminex(m): 11:25pm On Oct 03, 2012
Limaoscar:

Make sure you take your medication regularly and don't you ever wander into this space called Nairaland again...hear me?!!
grin
Limaoscar:

lwkmd... Abi o!
Re: UCL: FC Nordsjaelland Vs Chelsea (0 - 4) On Tuesday October-2-2012 by bigfather(m): 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2012
timbros:

Is it now that u know they are experiencing champions league for the first time? Who asked u before u started that earlier comment? Since u know they are champions minnows, why didnt u keep quiet and watch the game instead of making mouth with them? Which Munich are u talking about? Plz remind me their result last night...

You never answered me... How market? grin

I tire for the Guy o ! Like we didnt play the likes of Barca,Benfica,Napoli and Munich last season.
Re: UCL: FC Nordsjaelland Vs Chelsea (0 - 4) On Tuesday October-2-2012 by 1025: 8:45am On Oct 05, 2012
tayoTFC: u play poor football and deserve to score 8-9 but score 4 , and it unfortunate that u win...mumu de...

how come all the mentally challenged individuals that escape from yaba mental rehab will end up here? young man, are you aware that you are not the only madman here? pls go home and continue your treatment and chelsea fan all over will be praying for your good health.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (1 - 0) On 16th April 2016 / Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 / UEFA U-21 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.