Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,160 members, 7,957,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:04 AM

Happy 52nd Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 52nd Nigeria (595 Views)

Happy 52nd Birthday To Fashola: Checkout These His Lovely Pics With Tinubu / Happy 52nd Birthday To The Standard Baba Tunde Fashola / Happy 52nd Independence Day Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy 52nd Nigeria by koruji(m): 2:11am On Oct 02, 2012
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigeria-Advancement-Organization-NAO/209148572490163
Happy 52nd Anniversay to Nigeria and Nigerians. Against all odds it has been 52 years since the colonialists left our shores, and we are still here.

It is true that the current structure of our country is patently unworkable, but I hope that over the next year our focus will be to come up with that framework that allows us to move forward as a single entity towards a common future. That framework for co-existence and mutual reinforcement of our best attributes must be uniquely adapted to the unique make up of our polity.

Finally, I also hope that we learn over the course of the upcoming year to separate our, admittedly bad government, from our dear country. For the latter, we must speak and act positively, with fervent hope and determination. For the former, we must keep the pedal to the metal until the charlattans that hold our progess at bay are run out of town. Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Needs A More Dictatorial NASS - Sam Nda Isiaiah - Leadership Newspaper / I’ll Abide By Nigerians’ Decision On Constitution Review – Jonathan / Flood Relief Camps List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.