Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Congratulations You Have Won! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Congratulations You Have Won! (2110 Views)

Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award / *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations / *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations You Have Won! by cute9jaguy(m): 9:18am On Jan 17, 2008
Have you guys ever had this type of mail in your inbox? where you are told you have won 2m pounds or 2m dollars,or there about? I saw the mail in my box and this is what i did to play along. You guys should relax and see the conversation btw us and how i mailed the bank involved and the insurance company involved to be sure of the mails and the replies they gave.
This guys sure are crazy! they must be Nigerians coz how will they know the short form of olufemi is femi!!!
Enjoy the dialogue,
pls no one should post until i say so,so you can see the whole conversation.
Re: Congratulations You Have Won! by cute9jaguy(m): 9:23am On Jan 17, 2008
from lottery award <mxbx76@hotmail.com>
to
date Jan 14, 2008 1:08 PM
subject Microsoft Award Winning Notification.
mailed-by hotmail.com

hide details Jan 14 (3 days ago)

FROM MICROSOFT AWARD TEAM MICROSOFT
Address 20 Park,Harlesden London NW15 United Kingdom
Ticket number ====== Micro/Aol/ 79-55-279-18
Serial number ====== Micro/Aol/ 96-14-06-08
Ref number ====== Micro/Aol/ 78-74-40-08
Batch number ====== Micro/Aol/ 56-87-54-98
Lucky number ====== 885-32-48-40(111)
Winning code number: (19000)

Dear Winner,
WINNING NOTIFICATION

We write to inform you that Microsoft and aol has set out and sucessfully organised a Sweepstakes marking the year 2008 anniversary we rolled out over GBP £8,000 000 00 for our end of year Anniversary Draws. Participants for the draws were randomly selected and drawn from a wide range of web hosts which we enjoy their patronage.

The selection was made through a computer draw system attaching personalised email addresses to ticket numbers. If you ignore this, you will regret it later. Microsoft and AOL are now the largest Internet companies and in an effort to make sure that Internet Explorer remains the most widely used program, Microsoft and AOL are running an e-mail beta test.

Your email address as indicated was drawn and attached to Ticket number======Micro/Aol/ 79-55-279-18 with Serial number ======Micro/Aol/ 96-14-06-08 and drew the Lucky number ======885-32-48-40(111) which subsequently won you £ 2,000,000.00 (Two Million Great British Pounds) as one of the 4 jackpot winners in this draw. You have therefore won the entire winning sum of £2,000,000.00 (Two Million Great British Pounds) The draws registered as Draw number one was conducted in Brockley, London United Kingdom on the 2nd of January 2008.These Draws are commemorative and as such special.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of £2,000,000.00 (Two Million Great Britain Pounds) in cash, which is the winning payout for Second category winners. This is from the total prize money of (£GBP)£8,000,000:00 (Eight million Great Britain Pounds)shared among the Four Winners in the Second category.

CONGRATULATIONS !

Your winnings should be claimed from our paying COURIER FIRM: FRONTIERS DELIVERY SERVICES .As we have notified them. Due to the mix-up that may arise from emails of winners and numbers we ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program.

We hope with a part of your prize, you will participate in our end of year(2008)high stakes(£GBP)£8,000,000:00 (Eight million Great Britain Pounds). To begin your claim, please contact immediately, our paying agent who also will be you claims agent:

Call: Mr STEPHEN BROWN.
MANAGER FRONTIERS DELIVERY SERVICE
OFFICE ADDRESS:20 Park,Harlesden London NW15 United Kingdom
Email: stephen.brown1@awarddelivery.org
Tele:+4470-24-062-783
Tele:+44-70-31-847-012
Fax:+44-87-04-71-54-51
Contact Person: Call Mr Stephen Brown.

For due processing and remittance of your prize money, remember you must contact your claim manager not later than two weeks. Otherwise all funds will be returned as unclaimed. And, should there be any change in your email address,do inform your claims manager as soon as possible.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your ref:number and batch number in every of your correspondences with your claims agent.

Also to begin your Claims send to your claims agent the following information by email or fax.
Full names:,
Marital Status:,
Sex:,
Tel:,
Fax:,
Your Address:,
Country Of Residence:,
Once again we say congratulation and thanks for being part of our Promotions program.

Yours sincerely,
Miss.Rose De-Lauren.
Microsoft Online Promotions.
Online Co-coordinator for Microsoft Award Team

N.B.This is a computer-generated message. Please do not reply to this mail since we will be unable to answer. Contact your Claims Manager by Email, or Phone immediately. Anybody below the age of 18 is automatically disqualified
Re: Congratulations You Have Won! by cute9jaguy(m): 9:26am On Jan 17, 2008
Hi,i won (according to you) a sum of 2m GBP,i want to know how i can claim my money,thanks.
My details are as follows:

here,i sent some details to play along,they are not real!
Re: Congratulations You Have Won! by cute9jaguy(m): 9:28am On Jan 17, 2008
Attention: (my name here),

Following the meeting of the board members today, i wish to notify you that your fund approval documents has been issued to you.

Furthermore, I am directed to inform you that your Award and other certificates has been approved and issued by the Board to you which will necessiate the realease of your fund.
Do acknowledge the copy of your Insurance and the payment approval as the Beneficiary of the Fund. These documents are in the attachment to enable us meet up with our obligation and we have issued a Letter of Credit to the THE HSBC BANK OF LONDON to expedite action in crediting your winning sum.

Kindly forward your Bank Account details by Fax/Email to the Bank immediately you receive this mail and call MR.VAN BRUCE for attention,please addressed to:

The Foreign Credit Manager
THE HSBC BANK OF LONDON
MR.VAN BRUCE
Direct Line: +44 703 186 1166
Fax + 44 870 479 7419
Email: van.bruce@hsbcforexx.com

The Bank have assured to contact you immediately they have received the Letter of Release and your Bank account details and do call the bank urgently.

Bank Name:
Account Number:
Name of Beneficiary:
Swift Code No if any:
Bank address:
your private phone and fax numbers

Alternatively, if you would prefer a cheque to be mailed to you, kindly furnish the bank with your full names and your mailing address.

Feel free to call us at any time.

Congratulation once more
Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Stephen Brown
Re: Congratulations You Have Won! by cute9jaguy(m): 9:39am On Jan 17, 2008
with this mail,a certificate of insurance and lottery winning was attached,so i now mailed the companies involved.this is what we said---
Re: Congratulations You Have Won! by cute9jaguy(m): 9:49am On Jan 17, 2008
to customerrelations@hsbc.com.,
date Jan 16, 2008 9:42 AM
subject Confirm pls,Its urgent
mailed-by gmail.com

hide details Jan 16 (1 day ago) [Transfer Advice.JPG]

Please can you check this file for me if it is authentic? it was sent
to me and i like to check the authenticity before i fall into an
avoidable trap

from Webmaster-Santa Ana <webmaster@fnf.com>
to my mail here
date Jan 16, 2008 5:45 PM
subject RE: Confirm pls,Its urgent
mailed-by fnf.com

hide details 5:45 PM (16 hours ago)

Fake

Thank You
Kevin Paulson
Webmaster
FNTG Corporate Net Solutions
Re: Congratulations You Have Won! by cute9jaguy(m): 10:07am On Jan 17, 2008
then i sent a mail to the insurance company too,this is what happened

from pressoffice@hsbc.com
to (my mail here)
date Jan 16, 2008 11:51 AM
subject Memo: Re: Confirm pls,Its urgent
mailed-by hsbc.com

hide details 11:51 AM (22 hours ago) [Transfer Advice.JPG]

Please note that this is NOT from HSBC. It is at attempt to defraud you.

Please delete the email and avoid any further contact.

Kind Regards,
Candice

this is after i mailed them to confirm,
now look at what i told the guys sending the mails

after i told the guy to call me so i could pay the money,he sent this mail:

Owing to your mail, I have tried calling you but your given telephone number does not go through,I there advise you use the account details stated below.

Below is the account where you have to make the payment and do fax or attach through the email the transfer/ deposit slip once the fees are sent today and your fund will be transferred to you within 72 banking hours.

BANK NAME HSBC BANK OF LONDON
ACCOUNT NUMBER 57026622
SWIFT CODE MIDLGB22
SORT CODE 400515
BENEFICIARY NAME SANDRA PHELISWA MADOLWANA.

Treat this as urgent and get back to me today.

Van Bruce
Foreign Credit Manager
HSBC Bank of London.
+ 44 703 186 1166

the guy told me to pay in stanbic bank in Nigeria,lol,now tell me what you guys feel.Have you recieved it too? Are these guys Nigerians? bring it on now.

SCAM!
Re: Congratulations You Have Won! by cute9jaguy(m): 10:09am On Jan 17, 2008
the line is now open for comments.
Re: Congratulations You Have Won! by cute9jaguy(m): 11:49am On Jan 17, 2008
I told the guy to call me before i pay,i rapped him that hsbc is a big bank and should be able to afford calls,he called me with a bad british accent grin ,also hid his number! I told him to call me again with his number revealed,he hasn't called since then! i am waiting-----wish i could catch this guys,haba!
Re: Congratulations You Have Won! by cooldude62(m): 2:38pm On Jan 20, 2008
I hope they get caught.Nice one there
Re: Congratulations You Have Won! by cooldude62(m): 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2008
I hope they get caught.Nice one there

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Sistawoman? / Meet The 'the Vampire Woman' - Mum Of 4 & The Most Modified Female In The World! / Living With Lions At Home Is A Sign Of Wealth-pictures(arabs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.