Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Blind Cleric Donates Transformer To Community - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Blind Cleric Donates Transformer To Community (658 Views)

Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members / Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son / Prophet T.b. Joshua Donates Two Brand New Transformer To Our Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blind Cleric Donates Transformer To Community by nanaman(m): 7:29am On Oct 02, 2012
Residents of Oyedeji village II, near Moniya in Akinyele Local Government area of Oyo State have expressed joy on the philanthropy of the founder of ‘Ori-Oke Alaseyori,’ Muyideen Kasali.

Kasali, a blind cleric, who got to the village barely six years ago, on Friday, presented a new 300KVA transformer which he purchased for the community.

It was learnt that Kasali had earlier donated a police post with a patrol van and a borehole to the village.

A community leader in the village Mr. Tijani Bakare, described Kasali as “a great mind in the services of God and humanity.”

Bakare recalled that the village had, hitherto, suffered hardship as a result of neglect by successive governments.

He said, “The entire village will forever be indebted to the prophet because of his humanitarian gesture. We had no potable water but he provided us borehole. We were exposed to security risk as a result of absence of police; he built a police post and donated a security van.

“Just as we continued to thank him he gave us another surprise by bringing a new transformer for the use of the community. Someone who gives you access to drinkable water free of charge could be said to have taken over government’s responsibilities.”

Another resident, Idayat Mohammed, said the country would have been a better place if government had developed rural communities.

“If we have many of the rich people in the country committing their resources to community development and poverty alleviation programmes, the society would be better,” she said.

Kasali said it was erroneous to assume that it was the responsibility of the government alone to provide amenities for the people.

“If we all wake up to the challenge, we will see that the country will be better for us all. We are praying, but, we cannot subject everything to spirituality as the attitude of Nigerians is making us fools,” he said

According to him, he took to philanthropy to demonstrate that all citizens have a role to play in a nation’s development.

He explained that the idea of buying the new transformer occurred to him as a result of huge cost of fuelling generator.
Re: Blind Cleric Donates Transformer To Community by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 02, 2012
How I wish God could open the eyes of this man right now, and place the blindness on this silly politician who siphoned the money meant for a transformer in my community.
How I wish...

GOD BLESS YOU, SIR.
Re: Blind Cleric Donates Transformer To Community by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 02, 2012
nanaman: Residents of Oyedeji village II, near Moniya in Akinyele Local Government area of Oyo State have expressed joy on the philanthropy of the founder of ‘Ori-Oke Alaseyori,’ Muyideen Kasali.

Kasali, a blind cleric, who got to the village barely six years ago, on Friday, presented a new 300KVA transformer which he purchased for the community.

It was learnt that Kasali had earlier donated a police post with a patrol van and a borehole to the village.

A community leader in the village Mr. Tijani Bakare, described Kasali as “a great mind in the services of God and humanity.”

Bakare recalled that the village had, hitherto, suffered hardship as a result of neglect by successive governments.

He said, “The entire village will forever be indebted to the prophet because of his humanitarian gesture. We had no potable water but he provided us borehole. We were exposed to security risk as a result of absence of police; he built a police post and donated a security van.

“Just as we continued to thank him he gave us another surprise by bringing a new transformer for the use of the community. Someone who gives you access to drinkable water free of charge could be said to have taken over government’s responsibilities.”

Another resident, Idayat Mohammed, said the country would have been a better place if government had developed rural communities.

“If we have many of the rich people in the country committing their resources to community development and poverty alleviation programmes, the society would be better,” she said.

Kasali said it was erroneous to assume that it was the responsibility of the government alone to provide amenities for the people.

“If we all wake up to the challenge, we will see that the country will be better for us all. We are praying, but, we cannot subject everything to spirituality as the attitude of Nigerians is making us fools,” he said

According to him, he took to philanthropy to demonstrate that all citizens have a role to play in a nation’s development.

He explained that the idea of buying the new transformer occurred to him as a result of huge cost of fuelling generator.
Now this is service to God, not making bogus fake promises, stealing from people without transformers and water to further enrich themselves. Matt 26: 35, he will see God as Christ said in this verse,those who give to the least of the brethren are those who will be told; "welcome home good and faithful servant" God will judge us not on how many seater auditorium we built and how many noise centres we produced but by the singular act of caring for the least among us
Re: Blind Cleric Donates Transformer To Community by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 02, 2012
debrief08:
Now this is service to God, not making bogus fake promises, stealing from people without transformers and water to further enrich themselves. Matt 26: 35, he will see God as Christ said in this verse,those who give to the least of the brethren are those who will be told; "welcome home good and faithful servant" God will judge us not on how many seater auditorium we built and how many noise centres we produced but by the singular act of caring for the least among us

In as much as I love the works of this man.. I do not think that is a criteria to see God. Remember, Without Holiness No Man Shall See God . Give all you have, give all you can and fornicate. .and you land in HELL.
I assume you're not a christian..
(sorry if my assumption is wrong but sincerely, you're turning the Bible up-side down)
Re: Blind Cleric Donates Transformer To Community by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2012
acidosis™:

In as much as I love the works of this man.. I do not think that is a criteria to see God. Remember, Without Holiness No Man Shall See God . Give all you have, give all you can and fornicate. .and you land in HELL.
I assume you're not a christian..
(sorry if my assumption is wrong but sincerely, you're turning the Bible up-side down)
Lol, I guess your own bible is according to "Papa or Daddy" this is the word of the Lord: Take it or leave it
When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 [b]And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 For I was hungry, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee hungry, and fed thee ? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee ?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 For I was hungry, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee hungry, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.[/b]
How is this upside down? The bible is clear, Christ said All the nations, ALL NATIONS. Except you will call CHrist a liar

(1) (Reply)

Bible Verses Backing Trinity / Prophet TB Joshua’s Church Duped People With Fake Prophet Appearance In Zimbabwe / The Religion 'industry' In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.