Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,474 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Mourinho Does Not Want To Replace Fergie - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Mourinho Does Not Want To Replace Fergie (480 Views)

Fergie Wants Van Perse / Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign / Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Does Not Want To Replace Fergie by socceryarn: 7:59am On Oct 02, 2012
Jose Mourinho has stated that he plans to return to English football - but not as Manchester United manager - as he hopes to go toe to toe with his old foe, Sir Alex Ferguson, one more time.

Real Madrid boss Mourinho has long been touted as the favourite to replace Ferguson when he eventually steps down at Old Trafford.

And the 'Only One' has always made it clear he has unfinished business in England, following his spell at Chelsea, and plans to make it the destination of his next assignment.

However, the former Porto and Inter Milan manager has revealed he wants to make his English comeback anywhere but United, as he hopes Ferguson will still be around at the club for his return.

"I think football will lose a lot when he stops," he told CNN. "For me, he's the boss. I call him the boss because he's the boss of the coaches and I hope that when I go back to English football he still manages Man United.''

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!! A Bridge Collapse In London!!! / Wenger: I Would Not Resign / Jose Mourinho Returns As Chelsea Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.