Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,569 members, 7,837,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Etisalat To Give 1billion Naira Worth Of Free Airtime . - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Etisalat To Give 1billion Naira Worth Of Free Airtime . (958 Views)

Get This Limited Edition Of Free Recharge Card Generator. / I Don Port From Airtel, MTN, Glo & Etisalat To NCC O! / Did Saka Tinubu Truly Port From Etisalat To Mtn. (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat To Give 1billion Naira Worth Of Free Airtime . by akhis: 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2012
Etisalat has launched another big promo. Unlike the past when etisalat gave 30percent on all your recharges made in the previous month, Etisalat are now given 50percent of all recharges made in the previous month for new customers. Good enough, this credit can be used to call any network in Nigeria. Old customers will get 20percent continually for recharges.
Re: Etisalat To Give 1billion Naira Worth Of Free Airtime . by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2012
Is that why there has not been network for the past two days?

They should work on their network first.
Re: Etisalat To Give 1billion Naira Worth Of Free Airtime . by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
rubbish abeg..

The amount they charge for calling other networks is too much
Re: Etisalat To Give 1billion Naira Worth Of Free Airtime . by akhis: 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
acidosis™:
rubbish abeg..

The amount they charge for calling other networks is too much

This is a lie. Etisalat charges flat rate on all networks as same as calling there network
Re: Etisalat To Give 1billion Naira Worth Of Free Airtime . by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2012
akhis:

This is a lie. Etisalat charges flat rate on all networks as same as calling there network

Sir, I don't work with any of these network providers so there is no point lying.. All I can tell you is I've abandoned 2 etisalat sims (one easyclick for a phone & the other that came with a modem).
I am enjoying my mtn (zone & supersaver)
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Swift Response Of Ghana Fire Service Live Coverage / A Military Man Gave Out His Gun To A Civilian To Pose For A Photograph / Between King Solomon And Bill Gate Who Do You Consider As The Wealthiest man ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.