Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Exceptional Autocad Draughting Services Sent To Your Phone - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Exceptional Autocad Draughting Services Sent To Your Phone (2799 Views)

Check Out Why You Can Rely On This Exceptional ROBOT For Binary Trading. / Email Market Your Products For As Low As 30 Kobo/email Sent / 10 Diets Ican Pathfinder Sent To Your Doorstep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exceptional Autocad Draughting Services Sent To Your Phone by Dahbutter(m): 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2012
Here's presenting you with a rare opportunity. Providing you with AutoCAD design and draughting services formatted for printing by you in pdf format and sent to u by BB, email or by post if required.

This service saves you the trouble of looking for a draughtsman especially if you have difficulty finding one, or getting a professional hand at an affordable price. We can help with any of the following:

1. Site survey plans with accurate coordinates and area or perimetre calculation

2. Building presentation drawings showing materials used

3.Complete building working drawings for statutory approvals.

4.Working Roof design for complexly shaped buildings

5.Cost saving design advice

6.Details etc
If interested send email to spacesolutions@contractor.net
Re: Exceptional Autocad Draughting Services Sent To Your Phone by Dahbutter(m): 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2012
Sample

Re: Exceptional Autocad Draughting Services Sent To Your Phone by Dahbutter(m): 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2012
All you need do is send a sketch of your desired build and we would work out the technicalities involved in order to produce your working drawings, which includes floor plans, sections, elevations, site setting out plan, roof details, window/door schedules etc.

You can equally send us a picture of elevations or 3D image of a building you like, and we design the interior and provide other details for you to be used to get your building approval
Bid for a job as a contractor
Use directly for onsite construction
Re: Exceptional Autocad Draughting Services Sent To Your Phone by Dahbutter(m): 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2012
Bump!
Re: Exceptional Autocad Draughting Services Sent To Your Phone by Dahbutter(m): 4:23am On Oct 09, 2012
Thanks for the responses so far, please to all those that requested designs and drawings based on their site plans sent, kindly reply the mails I sent as regards further information on your requirements and specifications for the design so that we can work towards your budget be it high, medium or low.

Thanks
Re: Exceptional Autocad Draughting Services Sent To Your Phone by Dahbutter(m): 8:31am On Oct 10, 2012
Good Morning beautiful people. We are excellent at space maximisation especially suited for build to let properties on any size of plot. Call 07056458446 to see what can be done on that seemingly tiny piece of land.
Or send a mail to spacesolutions@contractor.net

Let's help with a suitable cost effective solution
Re: Exceptional Autocad Draughting Services Sent To Your Phone by Dahbutter(m): 11:35am On Oct 11, 2012
PING!!!

Re: Exceptional Autocad Draughting Services Sent To Your Phone by Dahbutter(m): 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2012
PING!!! smiley
Re: Exceptional Autocad Draughting Services Sent To Your Phone by Dahbutter(m): 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2012
Let's simplify your site design issues. If your plot shape is irregular, awkward or you think it can't take your dream development, don't knock it till you have tried us. Send a mail to spacesolutions@contractor.net today wink
Re: Exceptional Autocad Draughting Services Sent To Your Phone by Dahbutter(m): 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2012
SALLAH BONANZA!!!, get your dream design complete home drawings at a big discount on service price if u call between thursday 25th and sunday 28th.
Mail spacesolutions@contractor.net grin

HaPpy Celebrations
Re: Exceptional Autocad Draughting Services Sent To Your Phone by bigfat: 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2012
i need help with my autocad drawing assignment ,can anyone help me here i am willing to pay...thanks
Re: Exceptional Autocad Draughting Services Sent To Your Phone by Dahbutter(m): 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2012
bigfat: i need help with my autocad drawing assignment ,can anyone help me here i am willing to pay...thanks

Hi, what exactly R u willing to pay for? The assignment being done or someone to teach u? Let me know which is
Re: Exceptional Autocad Draughting Services Sent To Your Phone by Dahbutter(m): 9:15am On Oct 30, 2012
Good morning beautiful people! We are here to make your dreams a reality, take that step and start your own today, we can help with the land survey, ratification, building design, draughting and approval process. We seek not only the filthy rich but are comitted to tailoring our services to meet the needs of those just coming up financially. No land space is too small, mail us today . Spacesolutions@contractor.net
Re: Exceptional Autocad Draughting Services Sent To Your Phone by Dahbutter(m): 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2012
Thanks a lot nairalanders who have patronised us, we hope u share your experience of our excellent professional services, great customer relationships and exceptionally affordable prices with others.

If u have a piece of land u want to develop but are not sure what can be achieved, reach out to us and let's help with a workable, functional and aesthetically appreciable solution to ur land spaces @ a verry resonable price. grin
Re: Exceptional Autocad Draughting Services Sent To Your Phone by Dahbutter(m): 6:37am On Nov 19, 2012
Good morning grin
Re: Exceptional Autocad Draughting Services Sent To Your Phone by Dahbutter(m): 7:08am On Nov 27, 2012
Good morning beautiful people! Spacesolutions @ ur service smiley
Re: Exceptional Autocad Draughting Services Sent To Your Phone by Dahbutter(m): 8:55am On Jan 03, 2013
happpy new year everyboddi. may the year bring u blessings, favour and prosperity to take bigger and bolder steps this year! Amen smiley
Re: Exceptional Autocad Draughting Services Sent To Your Phone by Dahbutter(m): 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2013
waiting 4 ur mails! start something this year !
Re: Exceptional Autocad Draughting Services Sent To Your Phone by Dahbutter(m): 6:46am On Jan 28, 2013
our services are affordable and convinient as well as very flexible. we make sure u are satisfied b4 we proceed to finals. just send a sketch of ur survey plan, nomatter how small.

(1) (Reply)

Collapsible Doors & Folding Gate / Fully Serviced Shared Office Space In Lagos, Ghana And Gambia / How To Make Money On Perfect Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.