Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,315 members, 7,867,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

Justin Beiber Is Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Beiber Is Pregnant (1316 Views)

Girl Give Justin Beiber Hot Slap For Grabbing Her Boo*bs / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Is Pregnant / Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Justin Beiber Is Pregnant by mrkels(m): 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2012
mrkels: ""OMG, I think the girl is pregnant,Salana Gomez is going to be a father soon. "'
This comment above has gone viral on the internet...Justin Bieber apparently came down with his own version of Bieber Fever during his concert last night, and it wasn't pretty. The star threw up onstage in Glendale, Arizona, the first stop of his Believe tour!
Despite puking in front of thousands of fans, the show went on. The Biebs was actually an amazing sport about the whole thing. He told the crowd: "It's hard for me, you know, not feeling great and throwing up in front of a bunch of people," he said. "Will you love me even though I'm throwing up on stage?"
Of course, this only caused the stadium to erupt in cheers and applause.

Heres the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoNmdAQkH8A&feature=player_embedded
Source
Re: Justin Beiber Is Pregnant by MissyB3(f): 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2012

(1)

Tips On How I Became Size 12 From 18- Egor Efiok / Exclusive Interview With The Limpopo Master 'kcee' / Guess Which Nigerian Actress Got This Much Chest Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.