Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Finally Lagbaja Reveal His Real Face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finally Lagbaja Reveal His Real Face (4964 Views)

Chika Ike Shows Off Her Real Face / Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl / Real Face Of Lagbaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Lagbaja Reveal His Real Face by OPEYEMIAD(m): 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2012
According to Lagbaja, his mask is used as an icon of man’s facelessness.Lagbaja is a Yoruba word that means "nobody in particular".It depicts the anonymity of the so-called “common man”. The mask and the name symbolize the faceless, the voiceless in the society, particularly in Africa. He is also known as "Omo baba mu'ko mu'ko"
He finally reveal his real face

Re: Finally Lagbaja Reveal His Real Face by uboma(m): 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2012
it will be more interesting if u quote the source of ur info...
Re: Finally Lagbaja Reveal His Real Face by abuaoyen(f): 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2012
i doubt! d eyes am seein behind d mask is nt d same eyes am seein in d frst pix.
Re: Finally Lagbaja Reveal His Real Face by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2012
gosh, and I thought he was gonna look like a Halloween mask grin
Re: Finally Lagbaja Reveal His Real Face by OPEYEMIAD(m): 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
uboma: it will be more interesting if u quote the source of ur info...
as i saw it from na2day..com na so i post it
Re: Finally Lagbaja Reveal His Real Face by MissyB3(f): 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2012
Re: Finally Lagbaja Reveal His Real Face by Obinoscopy(m): 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2012
I seriously doubt it, the eyes are not the same

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade Accused Of Beating Her Husband. / Peter Okoye On Post-burial Boat Cruising Fun With Lola Omotayo And Others(Photos / To Think She's 45 Years Old...with A Body Like That! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.