Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Where Are The Catholics? Who Is Observing The October Devotion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are The Catholics? Who Is Observing The October Devotion? (1557 Views)

October Devotion Where Are The Faithful Catholics? / The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Catholics? Who Is Observing The October Devotion? by hurricaneChris: 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2012
Pls fellow catholics. Let us not forget to observe d traditional daily devotion to Blessed Virgin Mary in dis month of october. Remember the months of May and October ar usually dedicated to her....we shldnt also forget the holy rosaru was given to St. Dominic in d month of October....... Dominus Vobis cu.m

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Catholics? Who Is Observing The October Devotion? by Rich4god(m): 5:16am On Oct 03, 2012
We(am) here. Thank God i started well this year. Attended on 1st and 2nd hoping to atted till the end. Glory to Jesus...
Re: Where Are The Catholics? Who Is Observing The October Devotion? by italo: 12:33pm On Oct 03, 2012
Honour to Mary!
Re: Where Are The Catholics? Who Is Observing The October Devotion? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2012
italo: Honour to Mary!

Honour to Mary , what about Jesus
Re: Where Are The Catholics? Who Is Observing The October Devotion? by italo: 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2012
frosbel:

Honour to Mary , what about Jesus

you should find your answer in this post which was before mine...and which i was responding to.

Rich4god: We(am) here. Thank God i started well this year. Attended on 1st and 2nd hoping to atted till the end. Glory to Jesus...

Perhaps the problem is...you are too eager to find a fault in us.
Re: Where Are The Catholics? Who Is Observing The October Devotion? by Rich4god(m): 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2012
Dont mind Frosbel... I no longer take him serious... Hope you all will attend today's devotion.

(1) (Reply)

Video Of A Female Preacher Preaches With Her Brest Out.na Wah Oh / 30 Names And Attributes Of God. Share Your Own Here. / Is It Right For A Pastor To Have Bodyguard To Guide Him Arround?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.