Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

The Era Of Job Search Is Over- Easy Way To Start Your Own Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Era Of Job Search Is Over- Easy Way To Start Your Own Business (1146 Views)

Pls Help A Brother In Need Of Job.i Read Mech Engrg,read My Profile&save A Soul / The Ice-block Business Boom Era Is Here / A New Era Of Marketing In Nigeria by quick connect nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Era Of Job Search Is Over- Easy Way To Start Your Own Business by biz1234: 2:33am On Oct 03, 2012
Are you looking for a job? then, look no further than the internet. The internet offers various means of earning extra income for those who are looking for a job, the good thing is that with the internet, you don't need much capital, no experience is required, no office or staff is needed. You work at your own pace and become your own boss.

With the internet, the era of job search is over, if you really know how to run a profitable business on the internet.
Learn how to run a business on the internet and you will be thankful for this post.

I hope you will not just sit there and wait for the government to offer you a job, the best way to financial freedom in this harsh economy is to start your own business.
Re: The Era Of Job Search Is Over- Easy Way To Start Your Own Business by Gloriouspa(m): 8:35am On Oct 03, 2012
Thanks for the wonderful and eye opening post. What online biz do you suggest for a newbie. I await your response on this thread. Thanks.
Re: The Era Of Job Search Is Over- Easy Way To Start Your Own Business by biz1234: 4:14am On Oct 04, 2012
There are lots of Internet businesses you can run, it all depends on your disposition and goal in life. But there are 3 business models I will recommend for you:

1. Sell your products and services
2. Sell other peoples products and services
3. Become a consultant

All internet businesses were carved out of these 3. But I must quickly advice that you should endeavor to learn from an expert.

I hope this helps.
Re: The Era Of Job Search Is Over- Easy Way To Start Your Own Business by ojuola1(f): 9:21am On Oct 04, 2012
You can also start your own importation business on the internet without leaving your city.
Check more details here: http://china-importation.
Re: The Era Of Job Search Is Over- Easy Way To Start Your Own Business by biz1234: 11:39pm On Oct 04, 2012
All it takes to make money on the internet is an idea, no matter how small your idea may be, you can still make money with it on the internet.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Studied Indutrial Chemistry And I Want To Open A Pharmacy Stores. Advice / Sure Usa,canada,shengei,qatar And South African Visa! / Importation Business 1st Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.