Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Awolowo Was Driven By An Overriding Ambition For Power-chinua Achebe - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awolowo Was Driven By An Overriding Ambition For Power-chinua Achebe (17001 Views)

Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) / I Dropped My Presidential Ambition For Buhari — Saraki / I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awolowo Was Driven By An Overriding Ambition For Power-chinua Achebe by Rossikk(m): 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2012
afam4eva:
You mean you'll prepare for ten years for a war? Even though you know that you're not a life regional premier. You'll probably be outsted in a few years. Meanwhile, while you're preparing, your people will keep being massacred, left, right and center but you'll still be preparing. I bow for you oga.

Note that it has never been Ojukwu's decision to secede from the beginning. All this was brought to the fore Post Aguiyi-Ironsi and the events that came thereafter.

The same thing we accuse Ojukwu for doing is the same thing that no one has the balls to do today despite the fact that things are worse of than they were pre-biafra.

How are things worse now than pre Biafra?

Sorry I don't accept that urban myth.

In Pre-Biafra Nigeria, the sign that one had 'arrived' was ownership of a brand new bicycle, most Nigerians walked around barefoot and in rags, illiteracy rate stood at 92% courtesy of 70 years of British misrule. (27% today), and infant mortality rate was 259 per 1000 (88 per 1000 today). So spare us the nostalgia for the (imaginary) good ol' days of Pre-Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Was Driven By An Overriding Ambition For Power-chinua Achebe by ACM10: 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2012
Katsumoto:

Mr Achebe

Who told you that the Igbos were the dominant group in Nigeria? Why do Igbo sons ascribe to themselves labels such as dominant, most successful, most traveled, responsible for most growth, etc? This is not any different from Ojukwu's 'we possess the largest army in Black Africa' and then proceeded to serve his ass on a plate for some whooping.

Empty barrels make the most noise.

I guess dominance comes from joining another in a coalition against a third group.

Soon you will tell us that you were not awarded a Nobel prize because your group is 'dominant'.

Many authors and politicians of that era had attested to Ndigbo domination of virtually all aspect of Nigerians lives prior to the civil war. Your opinion remains private whether it is borne out of bigotry or objectivity; you are entitled to it. One of the reasons for the countercoup was the fear of Igbo domination. I'm surprised that you are disputing this fact.

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Was Driven By An Overriding Ambition For Power-chinua Achebe by pazienza(m): 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ile-Ife:

usually? if these other regions are poverty stricken, why do igbos insist on living there while they are being slaughtered like domestic animals. What is it about the other regions of Nigeria that is so attractive to the igbos?
Igbos are so arrogant and myopic that they've misconstrued the meaning of success. being successful does not mean, selling fake drugs, drug trafficking, kidnapping, scamming, armed robbery, gun running or any other social vice igbos are known for, world wide. lets just wait for a few minutes/hours, i know some of your kinsmen are committing/planning a crime as i type this comment, they will soon make you proud. As for the war, you lost it, deal with it or go to hell. even the foreign media back then could see your people's arrogance and naivety. cry cry cry cry

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=yZZlAAAAIBAJ&sjid=24oNAAAAIBAJ&pg=1076,4664468&dq=biafra&hl=en

Still scratching my head,wondering how the above rubbish explains why yorubaland is poverty stricken 42yrs after the war,awolowo supposedly won for nigeria with his starvation policy.

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Was Driven By An Overriding Ambition For Power-chinua Achebe by ACM10: 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2012
ekt_bear:
Your response wasn't good enough, is my point. Do you not get that? The answer to my question is, "there is no way to ensure that the food you give to the civilians doesn't end up feeding military.

Why would I name the book, when I mentioned its author? He only has one book on the Nigerian civil war (though it was republished again under a different name).

Should I also mention the color of my book, the font used to print the title, etc?

Anyway......more to the point, name these villages and towns you and @realchange claim that Gowon was killing and genociding on the Biafra border before your declaration of independence.....

There was skirmishes at the border town of Nsukka, later Gakem
Re: Awolowo Was Driven By An Overriding Ambition For Power-chinua Achebe by ektbear: 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2012
Consult one of your 5+ books and provide a date
Re: Awolowo Was Driven By An Overriding Ambition For Power-chinua Achebe by ektbear: 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2012
Mind you, the claim you guys (you and @realchange) made is that there were military action and genocide (by the nigerian military) on the Eastern border PRIOR to the official declaration of independence.

So I would very much like dates of when these skirmishes took place........
Re: Awolowo Was Driven By An Overriding Ambition For Power-chinua Achebe by T9ksy(m): 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2012
ACM10:

Actually I read about carpet-crossing as an excerpt from a book written by Mathew Mbu, a prominent member of the NCNC and Zik's companion. I lost someone who would have shed more light on that event two years ago. But I'm hoping to put the question across to any of the participants in the politics of AG vs NCNC whenever I have an audience with them. So you have to exercise patience.

And who is Mathew Mbu? Wasn't that the guy who claimed 4 decades later that Tafawa balewa died in his sleep or something like

that? And this is the guy you want to predicate your assertion on? The man has no iota of credibility , whatsoever.

Hell no! That is not good enough. I don't want you to come and tell me that so and so who was a prominent member of NCNC said this or that.

No, all that is requested of you is your version of the 1951 election result showing clearly how NCNC won the election in question.

I thought you claimed that the evidence lies in the library in your grandmother's village? So what has happened in the interim?

Did the evidence just dissipate into thin air whilst lying idle in the library?

Anyway, until you or any one of your co-revisionists come up with this evidence, i do not want to hear any of you guys mention "carpet-

crossing" or that NCNC won the 1951 election in yorubaland, again. Why do you ibos lie so much? For over 6 decades, ibos have been going on

about this phantom election they purportedly won in yorubaland but in all that time, none of you ibos have been able to present us with your

proof.

Now you are asking me for more time. How much more? Another 6 decades?
Re: Awolowo Was Driven By An Overriding Ambition For Power-chinua Achebe by pazienza(m): 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2012
Why is yorubaland and northern nigeria poverty stricken 42yrs after winning the war and ruling one nigeria,why is the supposedly conquered people/region fairing better?

Maybe the answer to this question would help us to understand why one nigeria have been a failure.
Re: Awolowo Was Driven By An Overriding Ambition For Power-chinua Achebe by ACM10: 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2012
ekt_bear:

Then doesn't it follow that ANY blockade which also blocks the flow of food is a war crime?

Yet, there have been many total blockades over the past 50 years in history. Is your claim then that all of those blockades were war crimes?

If so, then Nigeria is in good company.

Mention the instances of total blockade that did not allow food, medicine and relief materials to seep in. The perpetrators in Bosnia-Herzegovia are cooling off in Hague.
Re: Awolowo Was Driven By An Overriding Ambition For Power-chinua Achebe by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2012
It's time to revisit the Biafran Genocide and perpetuators persecuted for crimes against humanity. Compensation a must. Awolowo is now dead and buried, justice for Biafran victim is the anthem.
Re: Awolowo Was Driven By An Overriding Ambition For Power-chinua Achebe by T9ksy(m): 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe: It's time to revisit the Biafran Genocide and perpetuators persecuted for crimes against humanity. Compensation a must. Awolowo is now dead and buried, justice for Biafran victim is the anthem.

Great idea grin but don't hold your breath.

Justice for my uncle who died in that gratuitous war!!!
Re: Awolowo Was Driven By An Overriding Ambition For Power-chinua Achebe by ACM10: 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2012
ekt_bear: Hold on a second, my confused friend ACM10.

You are citing a law associated with the International Criminal Court, an organization that did not exist until after 2000.

So, even assuming that your interpretation is correct, are you really judging a war in the late 1960s using laws from 2000+?

This is why I asked you to cite your reference well...I was pretty sure that you'd be full of crap.
ekt_bear: Err. Any responses to the posts from page 7? In particular, why you are using a law and court from the year 2000+ to condemn actions that occurred in the 1960s?
I'm tired of your hide-n-seek style of debate. You have been making ignorant assertions and you expect me to prove you wrong. I think the onus is on you to prove your assertion. You cannot tell me that starvation is not a war crime and expect me to prove that it is a war crime. If you continue in this fashion, I might be forced to ignore you.

Section B. Sieges that cause
starvation
I. Treaties
Geneva Convention IV
Article 23 of the 1949 Geneva Convention IV
provides:
Each High Contracting Party shall allow the
free passage of all consignments of medical
and hospital stores and objects necessary
for religious worship intended only for
civilians of another High Contracting Party,
even if the latter is its adversary. It shall
likewise permit the free passage of all
consignments of essential foodstuffs,
clothing and tonics intended for children
under fifteen, expectant mothers and
maternity cases.
The obligation of a High Contracting Party to
allow the free passage of the consignments
indicated in the preceding paragraph is
subject to the condition that this Party is
satisfied that there are no serious reasons
for fearing:
(a) that the consignments may be diverted
from their destination,
(b) that the control may not be effective, or
(c) that a definite advantage may accrue to
the military efforts or economy of the
enemy through the substitution of the
above-mentioned consignments for goods
which would otherwise be provided or
produced by the enemy or through the
release of such material, services or facilities
as would otherwise be required for the
production of such goods.
The Power which allows the passage of the
consignments indicated in the first
paragraph of this Article may make such
permission conditional on the distribution
to the persons benefited thereby being
made under the local supervision of the
Protecting Powers.
Such consignments shall be forwarded as
rapidly as possible, and the Power which
permits their free passage shall have the
right to prescribe the technical
arrangements under which such passage is
allowed.
II. Other Instruments
Lieber Code
Article 18 of the 1863 Lieber Code
provides:
When a commander of a besieged place
expels the noncombatants, in order to
lessen the number of those who consume
his stock of provisions, it is lawful, though
an extreme measure, to drive them back, so
as to hasten on the surrender.

www.icrc.org/customary-ihl/eng/docs/v2_rul_rule53
Re: Awolowo Was Driven By An Overriding Ambition For Power-chinua Achebe by ACM10: 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2012
Katsumoto:

[s]
To add to that, why did they not surrender when they knew they couldn't feed their citizens?

A biafra officer told St. Jorre that if offered milk for starving kids and arms, they would choose arms. So if the Biafrans who were seeing innocent kids dying daily from starvation, didn't care about them, how were they expecting their enemies who were hundreds of miles away to be moved by the deaths?

An unemployed man feeds fat from donations from friendly neighbours while his kids starve to death. He collects toll fees from the neighbours who bring food for his kids. He uses the funds to fight his landlord in court because he doesnt want to pay rent. When his kids die, he accuses his landlord of starvation. Who should have provided for the kids? The father or the landlord?[/s]
Another bullshyt
Re: Awolowo Was Driven By An Overriding Ambition For Power-chinua Achebe by ACM10: 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2012
Prof Corruption:

[s]
This is the most ridiculous garbage I have read on Nigerian-Biafran civil war. So Awolowo should be in Gowon's government and be fighting for the interests of Biafra? What would he gain, what would his people gain, what would Nigeria gain by promoting Biafra interests in Gowon administration? Had Biafra succeeded in breaking away, would this same professor not making mockery of Awolowo today that despite his intellectual tallness, Nigeria could not defeat Biafra? Whose interests exactly should Awolowo have fought for in Gowon's administration?

You won't blame your leaders that brought war upon your head but found it convenient to blame someone who had nothing to do with your misery. If you were doing fine, the dominant group in Nigeria, getting the best in Nigeria, why did you instigate the first coup? You sons killed leaders of other regions sparing yours but you did not cry foul, you did not secede, you did not cry genocide. But what happened when the macabre music was played for Igbos to dance? When Ironsi was assassinated? The whole North was demonised-Hausa did this , Fulani did that but you found it entirely convenient to ignore who fomented the trouble, who precipitated the entire scenario, you would rather blame others than blame you sons who started it all. You will always hear them talk of pogrom in the North but never mention what caused the pogrom.

Even when your so much revered Ojukwu continued in his empty arrogance, the strongest army in Black Africa nonsense, leaders of thought, opinion moulders cautioned him against rushing to war. This same Awolowo that was said to be hungry for power was part of a mission to persuade Ojukwu to shelve any idea of war. Ojukwu ignored it. He ignored all voice of reason and went to a lost war before it even started. Instead of blaming your leaders, of course the man to blame was Awolowo who instituted the policy of starvation as weapon of war as if there was something wrong with that. I don't know and I am not aware of any law that says you should feed your enemy during a raging war but our brave brothers who are not cowards like the Yorubas would continue to demonise Awolowo for that as if he was a spy that should be advancing their interests in Gowon government. How ridiculous?

The question I ask you folks is if Awolowo deliberately instituted the policy so what? Did he declare secession for Igbo? Did Nigeria constitution permit secession? Who plunged Igbo into to an unplanned war- a war that was not winnable in probability and reality? If you were dominant and was his envy, why did you give yourselves to him to prey on on the platter of gold? Why did you present him the opportunity when the same devil even cautioned you against war? Don't blame Ojukwu, Awolowo-the evil one-is the one to blame.

Achebe is bitter because Awolowo was the brain behind the defeat of Biafra. It has nothing to do with tribalism. It has nothing to do with starvation nonsense he's ranting about. Are we not living in the same world where nuclear weapons was used to obliterate a whole city and somebody is talking of starvation? are we not living in a world where a country was invaded, millions killed and infrastructure destroyed on a patently false intelligence and the world is yet to end? Some of these our professors are jokes. By the way, is Achebe now claiming to be a nationalist or not also advancing the interest of Igbo people the very same concept he seems to be criticizing Awolowo for? Wonders they say shall never end. Rant on professor, we are all ears! What else did Awolowo do to destroy Igbo?[/s]
Nonsense! Why is this forum filled with ignorant fellows? undecided

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Was Driven By An Overriding Ambition For Power-chinua Achebe by T9ksy(m): 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2012
ACM10:
Nonsense! Why is this forum filled with ignorant fellows? undecided

Have you looked in the mirror, lately?
Re: Awolowo Was Driven By An Overriding Ambition For Power-chinua Achebe by dayokanu(m): 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe: It's time to revisit the Biafran Genocide and perpetuators persecuted for crimes against humanity. Compensation a must. Awolowo is now dead and buried, justice for Biafran victim is the anthem.

Maybe we should start with adequate compensation and an apology from the Igbo nation for those families who lost people in the Igbo coup of 1967

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Was Driven By An Overriding Ambition For Power-chinua Achebe by VoodooDoll(m): 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2012
Chinua Achebe has fallen apart.

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Was Driven By An Overriding Ambition For Power-chinua Achebe by AndroBlaze: 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2012
ACM10:

I'm tired of your hide-n-seek style of debate. You have been making ignorant assertions and you expect me to prove you wrong. I think the onus is on you to prove your assertion. You cannot tell me that starvation is not a war crime and expect me to prove that it is a war crime. If you continue in this fashion, I might be forced to ignore you.

starvation
I. Treaties
Geneva Convention IV
provides:
maternity cases.
for fearing:
from their destination,

Protecting Powers.
allowed.
II. Other Instruments
Lieber Code
Article 18 of the 1863 Lieber Code provides:

So you took your time to dig this out but you refused to read/comprehend the part in bold eh...... kai!!!

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Was Driven By An Overriding Ambition For Power-chinua Achebe by DuduNegro: 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2012
ACM10:

starvation
I. Treaties
Geneva Convention IV
provides:
maternity cases.
for fearing:
from their destination,
Protecting Powers.
allowed.
II. Other Instruments
Lieber Code
Article 18 of the 1863 Lieber Code
provides:

ACM,

Article 18 of the Lieber code provides a strong ground upon which a case for genocide through starvation can be nullified as circumstantial rather than "as a weapon of war".

Article 23 also has loopholes which shield the Nigerian Army from any liability in what you call genocide. Thr key point of it is the contract. One must ask if the Aburi agreements was not a contract; what were the defining limits in it., was Eastern Nigeria a domain of the sovereignty of Nigeria or yhat of Biafra?
Re: Awolowo Was Driven By An Overriding Ambition For Power-chinua Achebe by ektbear: 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2012
What I don't like about this ACM10 fellow is you ask him to provide dates for these supposed pre-war skirmishes/genocides in Nsukka and Gakem occured, he doesn't provide.

You ask him to show how the total blockade is a war crime, he first links to a court founded after 2000. Then his next reference contradicts what he even said.

He asked me for a reference backing up my claim that Ojukwu refused the conditions which Nigeria offered for aid shipments, I provided it and even took the time to type out of a book.

It is really annoying to discuss with people like this.
Re: Awolowo Was Driven By An Overriding Ambition For Power-chinua Achebe by ektbear: 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2012
ACM10:

Mention the instances of total blockade that did not allow food, medicine and relief materials to seep in. The perpetrators in Bosnia-Herzegovia are cooling off in Hague.

The onus is on you to prove that Nigeria's blockade was strange and unusual, not on me to find another which is similar. After all, you are the one claiming that it constituted a war crime.
Re: Awolowo Was Driven By An Overriding Ambition For Power-chinua Achebe by dayokanu(m): 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2012
ekt_bear: What I don't like about this ACM10 fellow is you ask him to provide dates for these supposed pre-war skirmishes/genocides in Nsukka and Gakem occured, he doesn't provide.

You ask him to show how the total blockade is a war crime, he first links to a court founded after 2000. Then his next reference contradicts what he even said.

He asked me for a reference backing up my claim that Ojukwu refused the conditions which Nigeria offered for aid shipments, I provided it and even took the time to type out of a book.

It is really annoying to discuss with people like this.

Dont be annoyed, Wait till he goes to his Grandmothers village to bring the "Book of Life" currently the road to grannys village is flooded
Re: Awolowo Was Driven By An Overriding Ambition For Power-chinua Achebe by AndroBlaze: 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2012
VoodooDoll: Chinua Achebe has fallen apart.

This is why I hate idolising that generation of Africans, the saboteurs who brought us to where we are now. What I hate so much about that generation is how hypocritical they were, most of them wouldn't admit they were tribal supremacists and practically all of them were. What I still can't get is that, in my opinion they had less reason to be tribalist than we do.

I can't express how disappointed I am with him after reading that biased garbage.

3 Likes

Re: Awolowo Was Driven By An Overriding Ambition For Power-chinua Achebe by dayokanu(m): 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2012
Andro Blaze:

This is why I hate idolising that generation of Africans, the saboteurs who brought us to where we are now. What I hate so much about that generation is how hypocritical they were, most of them wouldn't admit they were tribal supremacists and practically all of them were. What I still can't get is that, in my opinion they had less reason to be tribalist than we do.

I can't express how disappointed I am with him after reading that biased garbage.

I wrote a piece in 2005 in response to Wole Soyinka or so who said we are the wasted generation. They were the wasted generation. The generation where we invested a lot on and gave nothing back to the country, Most of them went to school on Schorlarship, got free meals in school, bursary, graduated to waiting jobs etc and what did they give back?

It was their generation in Japan that was invested on and took Japan to where they are.

It was their generation that were eager to kill their fathers in order to rule (Balewa, Akintola, Bello) etc yet they still held on to power till now(2005 referring to OBJ)

It was their generation that brought a civil war, introduced coups

It was their generation who listened and danced to Fela with all his lewd lyrics yet criticize the generation of today for doing same. I get plenty to yarn

Topic for another day jare

3 Likes

Re: Awolowo Was Driven By An Overriding Ambition For Power-chinua Achebe by vanbonattel: 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2012
Rossikk:

How are things worse now than pre Biafra?

Sorry I don't accept that urban myth.

In Pre-Biafra Nigeria, the sign that one had 'arrived' was ownership of a brand new bicycle, most Nigerians walked around barefoot and in rags, illiteracy rate stood at 92% courtesy of 70 years of British misrule. (27% today), and infant mortality rate was 259 per 1000 (88 per 1000 today). So spare us the nostalgia for the (imaginary) good ol' days of Pre-Biafra.

1) Now people kidnap monarchs just for the fun of it
2) people bomb churches and schools to prove a point
3) the leadership is much more confused
4) educated folks are most stupvid and are bigots
5) your daughters turn to ashewo just to secure a degree
6) 419 is accepted as a legitimate business
7) hemp smoking is no longer a serious matter in teenage kids
cool if you dont cheat, you are a fuul
9) the political class is made up of thugs and criminals
10) the church and mosque is used as a major source of lies, bitterness and misinformation

Except of course you are benefiting from the malaise called 'one naijiria' cheesy
Re: Awolowo Was Driven By An Overriding Ambition For Power-chinua Achebe by vanbonattel: 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2012
pazienza: Why is yorubaland and northern nigeria poverty stricken 42yrs after winning the war and ruling one nigeria,why is the supposedly conquered people/region fairing better?

Maybe the answer to this question would help us to understand why one nigeria have been a failure.

Because they chose to ignore the truths, and now it is biting them in the butts tongue ask Danjuma and Gowon.
Re: Awolowo Was Driven By An Overriding Ambition For Power-chinua Achebe by vanbonattel: 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2012
Andro Blaze:

You!

Yes, you. What have you done in your life to think you are better that those historical names?
Re: Awolowo Was Driven By An Overriding Ambition For Power-chinua Achebe by vanbonattel: 10:44pm On Oct 04, 2012

This is totally unnecessary, justice is happening now, in case you cannot see it, check out what the ibo people has won in peace times than in war times. I think the west and north won the war and lost the peace.
Re: Awolowo Was Driven By An Overriding Ambition For Power-chinua Achebe by Tittos: 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2012
Rossikk:

But what about the declaration of secession that led to the war? That wasn't done democratically. We seem to forget that none of these people acted in real consultation with the masses, or under any sort of political legitimacy. Ojukwu, Gowon, etc were military dictators. Thugs - aged 31 and 32 at the start of the war. Two small boys. What gave any of them the right to take the country to war? We often discuss them like they were Churchill and De Gaulle. They were thugs running around with more firepower than common sense. They weren't even supposed to be anywhere near the corridors of power. Who elected them? The barrel of the gun?

I'm surprised Achebe is defending any of them and their actions, or even taking sides.

And who said Achebe defended Ojukwu..this was a page culled from a more than hundred paged book about the Biafran war..he was talking about the genocide committed and the real reasons why some Nigerian soldiers went to war..until u finish reading the book,don't draw conclusions about the whole book..just face the facts of this write up

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Was Driven By An Overriding Ambition For Power-chinua Achebe by Chimanet(m): 1:27am On Oct 05, 2012
Hey, nobody is talking about the 20 pounds alawee given to my dad and co, abi that 1 reach to start mai shai bizness?
Re: Awolowo Was Driven By An Overriding Ambition For Power-chinua Achebe by Ikengawo: 4:03am On Oct 05, 2012

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Was Driven By An Overriding Ambition For Power-chinua Achebe by DuduNegro: 5:40am On Oct 05, 2012
Ikengawo......this is for you. Shame on you for denying what is culturally African and native to the continent. No wonder ibo is not represented on the list.......tribal marks is ONLY for warrior tribes.

http://kwekudee-tripdownmemorylane..com/2012/09/tribal-facial-and-bodily-marks-in.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Bomb Defused In Imo / ABU Students Describe Abati As National Embarrassment / Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.