Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Fall Noni - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Fall Noni (3413 Views)

In The Land Of No Fuel - Dj Noni / Na Biology Noni / Thief Catch Thief Noni! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fall Noni by sutoboy(m): 9:46am On Oct 12, 2012
booqee: shut ur trap foool! Sometimes i wonder if you live upside down. U speak with ur arrse and the only thing you spew from dat hole you call mouth is sh.it.
Aint no one's fault dat you're a failed joker.
Damn arrse licker.

Don't mind the yeye girl!

She wan dey beef u!
Re: Fall Noni by larrymoore(m): 10:57am On Oct 12, 2012
booqee:
A Community pastor was getting tired of hearing his congregation confess of adultery every time.
So, he told the community to adopt saying they have "fallen" & not go into details.
(As he would understand)
The old Pastor died & Pastor Akpors - a new pastor from outside the town was sworn in.
Everyday people go to him & say they have fallen.
Pastor Akpors being concerned & not knowing what's going
on called the village chief & said to him,
"I think u should get the pavements fixed,
people tell me that they have fallen everyday."
The Chief laughed hysterically knowing exactly what it means.
"Don't laugh" says Pastor Akpors.
"Your wife fell 9 times this week" shocked

The chief had a cardiac arrest. angry
thx lady booqee!
Re: Fall Noni by Fasterboy: 11:09am On Oct 12, 2012
eemmm....gud yoke 4rm a bush gal. Dear booqee, hw is ur hunter-hubby? Heard u guyz jst relocated to that fine hut. I'm surprise hw u manage to get network coverage in dat bush.
Re: Fall Noni by ekeroyal(m): 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2012
Fasterboy: eemmm....gud yoke 4rm a bush gal. Dear booqee, hw is ur hunter-hubby? Heard u guyz jst relocated to that fine hut. I'm surprise(how to dictate bush people) hw u manage to get network coverage in dat bush.
Re: Fall Noni by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2012
Fasterboy: eemmm....gud yoke 4rm a bush gal. Dear booqee, hw is ur hunter-hubby? Heard u guyz jst relocated to that fine hut. [s]I'm surprise[/] hw u manage to get network coverage in dat bush.
dude speak english..i don't understand gutter language.

And yeah..next time u wanna go seek for my attention, try a strategy dats not as cheap and lame as dis.
Silly newbie
Re: Fall Noni by Valiantvaliant(m): 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2012
Just decided after long thoughts and delibration.
Re: Fall Noni by Valiantvaliant(m): 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2012
booqee: dude speak english..i don't understand gutter language.

And yeah..next time u wanna go seek for my attention, try a strategy dats not as cheap and lame as dis.
Silly newbie
Niiice,ERM BOOQEE I WANT TO JOIN NPJC.
Re: Fall Noni by larride(m): 12:00am On Oct 13, 2012
Valiantvaliant: Niiice,ERM BOOQEE I WANT TO JOIN NPJC.

GOD BE WITH YOU. But don't run coming back once they turn you into GAY ooo

Be Warned
Re: Fall Noni by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 13, 2012
larride:

GOD BE WITH YOU. But don't run coming back once they turn you into GAY ooo

Be Warned
you're not serious!
Re: Fall Noni by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 13, 2012
Valiantvaliant: Niiice,ERM BOOQEE I WANT TO JOIN NPJC.
you're most welcome! Pay no mind to larride..he'll only end up substituting you for his current gay partner jojo armani. Njpc is just all bout givin u guys good jokes dat'll make ur day.!
Re: Fall Noni by Valiantvaliant(m): 10:39am On Oct 13, 2012
booqee: you're most welcome! Pay no mind to larride..he'll only end up substituting you for his current gay partner jojo armani. Njpc is just all bout givin u guys good jokes dat'll make ur day.!
is there any initiation erm swearing in concerned?
Re: Fall Noni by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 13, 2012
Valiantvaliant: is there any initiation erm swearing in concerned?
never! Just announce dat you want to be a member dats all, then we'll organise a welcome party for you. The last one we did was held at hilton hotel..we were even so kind as to invite projanners but they couldn't attend cos its too expensive for them. grin
So we do no initiation shi.t. Dis is not projan where they collect ur blood and engrave their projanners sign with a hot knife on ur left shoulder. Tell bunmi or larride to remove their cloth you'll see what i'm talking about. angry angry angry
Re: Fall Noni by Valiantvaliant(m): 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2012
booqee: never! Just announce dat you want to be a member dats all, then we'll organise a welcome party for you. The last one we did was held at hilton hotel..we were even so kind as to invite projanners but they couldn't attend cos its too expensive for them. grin
So we do no initiation shi.t. Dis is not projan where they collect ur blood and engrave their projanners sign with a hot knife on ur left shoulder. Tell bunmi or larride to remove their cloth you'll see what i'm talking about. angry angry angry
wel i dnt hv 2 create a thread 4 dat. ANNOUNCEMENT:
VALIANT JOINS NPJC. Booqee, the rest is in ur hands.
Re: Fall Noni by larride(m): 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2012
Valiantvaliant: wel i dnt hv 2 create a thread 4 dat. ANNOUNCEMENT:
VALIANT JOINS NPJC. Booqee, the rest is in ur hands.

smhs angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Fall Noni by Valiantvaliant(m): 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2012
larride:

larri my friend. Dont worry we will still be friends eh
Re: Fall Noni by Valiantvaliant(m): 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2012
larride:

larri larri larri i know u are looking out for your friend. Dont worry , we will still be friends eh.
@Booqee. Am waiting for the welcome party!
Re: Fall Noni by larride(m): 12:05am On Oct 14, 2012
Valiantvaliant: larri larri larri i know u are looking out for your friend. Dont worry , we will still be friends eh.
@Booqee. Am waiting for the welcome party!

Me and you friends for where?? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Fall Noni by dani1luv: 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2012
Jackpot, you have been warned
Re: Fall Noni by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2012
[
Re: Fall Noni by Kolade9(m): 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2012
HE HE undecided
Re: Fall Noni by Uzzie: 5:51am On Oct 15, 2012
larride: Still searching frantically for the JOKE, i'm sweating profusely, God where is the JOKE

oh just seen it inside my boxers (Old and Stale and Funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin)

smhs.. NEXT

THE GREAT MADMAN!!! there is love in madness cheesy
Re: Fall Noni by larride(m): 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ There is Undisputed Joy in Madness

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Say "Ђδω Many Years You Take Senior Me" In English. / What Are U Looking For! / My First Night As A First Class Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.