Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Virgin Plot Of Land At Metigomerin Street, Yaba Lagos 150m - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Virgin Plot Of Land At Metigomerin Street, Yaba Lagos 150m (718 Views)

View Pics! Very Beautiful Roomselfcontain On Nathan Street, Yaba-ojuelegba Road / Properties @ Olonode Street Yaba Lagos / 4 Bedroom Apartment For Sale @ Lsdpc Estate Glover Street Yaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgin Plot Of Land At Metigomerin Street, Yaba Lagos 150m by SammyJay2: 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2012
Has C of O
Prime location very close to Ozone cinemas

For inspection and inquiries pls contact 08066061418,08124668208 or
Email sakpaida@yahoo.com
Re: Virgin Plot Of Land At Metigomerin Street, Yaba Lagos 150m by Homextras: 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2012
Montgomery u mean?
Re: Virgin Plot Of Land At Metigomerin Street, Yaba Lagos 150m by oderemo(m): 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2012
wrong spelling huge price tag, oil dey there?
property market crashing worldwide and some one somewhere wants N150 mill. close to 6mill.pounds. in ;montgomery in abute meta meta meta grin grin
good luck buddy.
Re: Virgin Plot Of Land At Metigomerin Street, Yaba Lagos 150m by Chinom(m): 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2012
ode remo: wrong spelling huge price tag, oil dey there?
property market crashing worldwide and some one somewhere wants N150 mill. close to 6mill.pounds. in ;montgomery in abute meta meta meta grin grin
good luck buddy.

Most of these agents are semi-educated ediots who have no respect for the Naira anymore. They don't seem to realise that at an exchange rate of around 155 to a dollar,our Naira is a strong currency. how much is 1 Japanese Yen to the dollar. Do you see or hear japanese people selling a plot of land for Y100million ?!!.
This f00l advertised a plot of land for N150m.
Of course, he has the right to quote whatever price he likes. But this shows a complete disrespect for our Naira. No thanks to corrupt public servants, a hundred million naira don't mean shyte these days.
Re: Virgin Plot Of Land At Metigomerin Street, Yaba Lagos 150m by IykeD(m): 9:45pm On Oct 04, 2012
Chinom:

Most of these agents are semi-educated ediots who have no respect for the Naira anymore. They don't seem to realise that at an exchange rate of around 155 to a dollar,our Naira is a strong currency. how much is 1 Japanese Yen to the dollar. Do you see or hear japanese people selling a plot of land for Y100million ?!!.
This f00l advertised a plot of land for N150m.
Of course, he has the right to quote whatever price he likes. But this shows a complete disrespect for our Naira. No thanks to corrupt public servants, a hundred million naira don't mean shyte these days.

It's quite baffling to say the least. Imagine, he doesn't even know how to spell the Street where the Million-Dollar land is located. Isn't that a red flag?
Re: Virgin Plot Of Land At Metigomerin Street, Yaba Lagos 150m by SammyJay2: 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2012
Thanks my amiable scholars, those who know the value are calling in already so can keep ur sorry views to yourselves or count d spellings 4me while I count ma money. At least I was educated enough to describe it to ur silly knowledge.
Re: Virgin Plot Of Land At Metigomerin Street, Yaba Lagos 150m by Chinom(m): 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2012
@Sammy Jay, have you woken up from your malaria induced dream. A church rat like you that has never seen $1000 is attempting to sell a PLOT of land for N150m. ONE PLOT OF LAND AT YABA.!!.If anybody offers you N150m for that land, let me know with adequate proof and i will double it for you.
Re: Virgin Plot Of Land At Metigomerin Street, Yaba Lagos 150m by IykeD(m): 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2012
Sammy Jay: Thanks my amiable scholars, those who know the value are calling in already so can keep ur sorry views to yourselves or count d spellings 4me while I count ma money. At least I was educated enough to describe it to ur silly knowledge.

You wish! Counting money indeed, go and eat hot amala at white house with a bottle of Star. 150m is too small, make it 1.5B
Re: Virgin Plot Of Land At Metigomerin Street, Yaba Lagos 150m by SammyJay2: 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2012
Chinom: @Sammy Jay, have you woken up from your malaria induced dream. A church rat like you that has never seen $1000 is attempting to sell a PLOT of land for N150m. ONE PLOT OF LAND AT YABA.!!.If anybody offers you N150m for that land, let me know with adequate proof and i will double it for you.
If I have not only seen but spent a $1000 den u a mosque rat will never spend such amount of money as a cost 4 ur careless utterance .

(1) (Reply)

Short Lets, Pay Per Day For Office With Internt And Attendant....80k per annum / 2 Plots Of Land(fenced)4 Sale In Ph. Price is 18million. (negotiable) / Fairly Used 20kva,27kva & 40kva Uk Perkins Available 4 Sale With Guarranty!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.