Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,701 members, 7,865,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

friends and family will pay you 1500 each...all you need to know - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / friends and family will pay you 1500 each...all you need to know (565 Views)

Help Me Copy 15,000 GSM Numbers And I'll Pay You 10k (Taken) / "How Much Do We Pay You?" Interview Question / Association For Reproductive And Family Health (ARFH) - August 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

friends and family will pay you 1500 each...all you need to know by Ayokunleayoola: 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2012
I just recently discovered a new nigerian website where nigerian user have the freedom to make thousands and even millions of naira from their friends and family.
All you have to do is to register with a 9 digit code (they call it invitation code),which must have been given to you by the person who told u about the website[referrer],after which you will be in the trial mode.Please note that when you are in trial mode,you cant make a dime and people you invite cant register on the website,
it will keep telling them that you are in the trial mode.You need to first pay 1500 into the bank account of the person who referred you.his account number will be displayed to you like a notification.when you have paid the money,you will need to send him a message containing the bank teller number and your own invitation code.once he sees the alert,he will subsequently activate your full membership.
When u are in full membership,your relationship with the referrer ends.
You can start telling your brothers,sisters,friends and family to join the website with your own invitation code.all the money they pay goes to you,and when u activate them,they also continue the trend...
So no one can be a looser on this website...

You may be wondering where the adress is,but i didnt include it...i havent paid my own membesip fee,am still in trial mode...am doubting the website but i plan to give it a try after i visited the site yesterday.
They explained all you have to do and even gave guarantee of security just like nairaland...

I should be able to verify it before the week runs out.if u are interested just leave me ur email adress,facebook name or u can add me on facebook...
Ayokunle yodex ayoola
Re: friends and family will pay you 1500 each...all you need to know by Ayokunleayoola: 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2012
Please guys dont ignore this my information...
Am trying to test the website now,if it turns out to be true,it might actually be a financial break through for us.
Send me a message if u want me to alert u on the legitimacy of the site.
u can also add me on facebook
ayokunle ayoola yodex

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: Advert Executive / Technical Assistant For A Reputable ICT Firm / Customer Relationship/business Manager Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.