Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

The Two Kanus: Compare & Contrast - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Two Kanus: Compare & Contrast (1123 Views)

Manchester United Fans: Eboue Red Card Vs Manchester In 2008( Compare ) / Insult---who Dare Compare Henry With Nistelroy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Two Kanus: Compare & Contrast by Akolawole(m): 2:06am On Apr 15, 2006
Both of them are Nigerian by blood.

One plays for Nigeria, the other for Togo.

One has won vitually everything in club football, one is just picking up.

Please read this: http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2006170394,00.html

Nairalander, please compare and contrast.

Re: The Two Kanus: Compare & Contrast by LoverBwoy(m): 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2006
i see u too don't have faith in nigerian newspapers wink

Adebayor is Faster and thats where it ends

Kanu has more skills n can play at the top of the diamond, he also has more asissts
Re: The Two Kanus: Compare & Contrast by twinstaiye(m): 12:01pm On Apr 19, 2006
The similar things between them is their height, lankiness and of course their birth place. To me, they are incomparable, Kanu is the best passer of ball, skillful and can read a match very well. The only thing Adebayor has advantage over is that he is very fast than Kanu. I beg stop comparing the two, they are two distinctive players in their own way.
Re: The Two Kanus: Compare & Contrast by TV01(m): 3:15pm On Apr 19, 2006
Hi Guys,

At this point in time Adebayor is a "poor mans" Kanu. Unless he improves in a lot of areas, I don't see him reaching the heights Kanu did. It kind of helps that they have Arsenal in common. We'll see if Adebayor goes on to become an Arsenal legend like Kanu undoubtedly did. To be candid, in terms of performance/contribution I don't see him as a real Arsenal player just yet. And if the improvements don't come, I see a danger of him being off-loaded or at best becoming a fringe player.

Fire hard tonight Gunners!
Re: The Two Kanus: Compare & Contrast by cammax7(m): 1:28pm On Apr 22, 2006
the difference btw the two is that while one is original(Kanu) the other is the photocopy(Adebayo)
Re: The Two Kanus: Compare & Contrast by dblock(m): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2006
cammax7:

the difference between the two is that while one is original(Kanu) the other is the photocopy(Adebayo)
That's a laugh off, but i would say that Kanu is better than Adebayor, buthe is weak and slow, back in his glory days that statement was true cool
Re: The Two Kanus: Compare & Contrast by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2006
You my guy are an impostor!

Re: The Two Kanus: Compare & Contrast by dblock(m): 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2006
That's a great pic Mol grin
Re: The Two Kanus: Compare & Contrast by nickybayo(f): 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2009
how come they look like twin bro?
Re: The Two Kanus: Compare & Contrast by azeeza(f): 9:48am On Sep 15, 2009
kanu is a king wit a great sence of humour,y are we comparing him wit ade.kanu got d skills,ability 2 read a match and can turn a game d other way round but bayo got d speed noting more. GUNNER 4 LIFE
Re: The Two Kanus: Compare & Contrast by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2009
nickybayo:

how come they look like twin bro?

olodo, u fit see difference, chei, the kind fool where dey this site ohhhhhh

(1) (Reply)

FC Barcelona - Cheaters, Liers, Actors ?? ALL True *for FCB Supporters / Premier League 2011-12: Top 10 Worst Signings Of The Season / 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League: Chelsea V Juventus Today @ 7:45pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.