Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

FRAUD ALERT "Firstbank Inc" <d6f6@byh57.org> - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / FRAUD ALERT "Firstbank Inc" <d6f6@byh57.org> (918 Views)

Contact me for android and ios app development / Firstbank Mobilemoney Millionaire Promo / Facebook's Internet.org Aims To Get Billions Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FRAUD ALERT "Firstbank Inc" <d6f6@byh57.org> by emmyz09(m): 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2012
Flag this message
Development
Monday, September 24, 2012 3:58 PM
"firstbank inc" <d6f6@byh57.org>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
undisclosed-recipients

Please bear with us on the upgrading
of your internet banking.We are making sure
your internet banking work perfectly on our
new database

LOG ON to resolve issues

First Bank Nigeria
Since 1894

please i beg all of you who uses first bank online or internet banking platform of first bank to be careful as the mail i copied and pasted are fraudsters and are using a fake site to collect your details and token number please be careful.
Re: FRAUD ALERT "Firstbank Inc" <d6f6@byh57.org> by udefrancis: 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2012
emmyz09: Flag this message
Development
Monday, September 24, 2012 3:58 PM
"firstbank inc" <d6f6@byh57.org>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
undisclosed-recipients

Please bear with us on the upgrading
of your internet banking.We are making sure
your internet banking work perfectly on our
new database

LOG ON to resolve issues

First Bank Nigeria
Since 1894

please i beg all of you who uses first bank online or internet banking platform of first bank to be careful as the mail i copied and pasted are fraudsters and are using a fake site to collect your details and token number please be careful.
Backtrack lol

(1) (Reply)

What Is Facebook Home And How Do I Download Facebook Home For My Android??? / Battery Charger With Voltage And Current Cutoff / Software Engineering Diversity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.