Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Stephanie Okereke's Surprise Party From Her Husband (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke's Surprise Party From Her Husband (Pics) (32864 Views)

Fans Attack Afrocandy For Insulting Stephanie Okereke / Marriage Is Over: Actress Anne Njemanze Beaten Mercilessly By Her Husband (Pics) / Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke's Surprise Party From Her Husband (Pics) by kundul: 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2012
Chaiii mehn e b lyk dis linus of a guy go dey worship dis girl oh, mehn if person no get money no jst near dis our so called stars oh. Well wt a long way 2 go 4 sm of us ooh.Omo Any job openinig or advert yet? grin grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Surprise Party From Her Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2012
She is 32? shocked shocked

And we condemn footballers for using football age undecided
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Surprise Party From Her Husband (Pics) by lumideezle(m): 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2012
Hmm Stef had beta hold this guy strong o! Cuz the amount of Lagos babes that would be battling for his attention ehen?? Even her so called "closest friends" t
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Surprise Party From Her Husband (Pics) by dorggito1(m): 7:30pm On Oct 03, 2012
lumideezle: Hmm Stef had beta hold this guy strong o! Cuz the amount of Lagos babes that would be battling for his attention ehen?? Even her so called "closest friends" t
quite true!but no cause for alarm d charm is very strong lol jst kiddin
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Surprise Party From Her Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2012
jogrin0: [color=#990000][/color]nice picture. . .bt why ini edo come d dress lyk housemaid. . .abi wetin happen?

=D ♒ђåª•ђåª•ђåª♒=D
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Surprise Party From Her Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2012
i dig this actress loadzzzzzzzzzzzz...................... cool grin cheesy
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Surprise Party From Her Husband (Pics) by tpia5: 12:07am On Oct 04, 2012
lumideezle: Hmm Stef had beta hold this guy strong o! Cuz the amount of Lagos babes that would be battling for his attention ehen?? Even her so called "closest friends" t

Let me guess- he's your kinsman aka homie.
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Surprise Party From Her Husband (Pics) by Flygerian1(m): 3:50am On Oct 04, 2012
Not supposed to be in the FP.
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Surprise Party From Her Husband (Pics) by Rossikk(m): 5:35am On Oct 04, 2012
infoscope: Stephanie Okereke Linus celebrated her birthday yesterday and his husband staged a surprised bash for the beautiful screen diva. Unknown to Stephanie, her husband was closely guarding a secret surprise birthday bash for her. To make his plans go smoothly, he had arranged for Stephanie to visit the hair stylists, booked her a session at a beauty spa to get her physically in the mood for an eventful evening. To put finishing touches to his plan, he had also invited about 30 of Stephanie’s closest friends, family and industry colleagues which included Nollywood beauties Ini Edo, Monalisa Chinda, producer Emem Isong, Kanayo .O. Kanayo, Frank Edoho just to mention a few, to a wonderfully organized candle lit dinner at their Ikoyi residence.

The celebrant returned to shouts of “happy birthday!” from friends, family, colleagues and loved ones. Already, there was a live music band to set the tone for the night. The actress was surprised as she was excited that she couldn’t hide it especially the presence of her colleagues at the event, as she laughed, exchanged banters and hugged family and friends.
The actress quickly went inside to change to a more befitting outfit and joined the rest of the party. Former DBN host, Israel Edjeren was the MC – a job he did justice to. And the highlight of the event was when the celebrant’s husband, Linus Idahosa once again re-declared his love for his wife and serenaded her with a beautiful love song.
http://martinuwakwe..com/2012/10/photos-from-stephanie-okereke-linus.html

The writer of this piece needs to go back to school and learn to write and speak English, before covering 'celebrity news'.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke's Surprise Party From Her Husband (Pics) by hustla(m): 5:55am On Oct 04, 2012
Why ini edo come wowo like that? Like say dem no use ya usual photoshop for am..Nawa o!
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Surprise Party From Her Husband (Pics) by swoosh(m): 7:16am On Oct 04, 2012
I'm happy for them. I hope some chicks here will not go hard on their boyfriends/husbands cos of this though - remember finance and romance are inseperable.Most guys have great ideas but without finance to execute them, they remain that- ideas!. This is no excuse to guys though - pamper your woman with the little you have
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Surprise Party From Her Husband (Pics) by pedestal82(m): 8:18am On Oct 04, 2012
Their wedding was made into a short movie (acting).
Birthday bash, acting, because she knw say e dey shelle
Just hope the whole marraige parade no be Acting too oh!
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Surprise Party From Her Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 04, 2012
y ini edo cme resemble pregnant housemaid for d pishures?? grin grin grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Surprise Party From Her Husband (Pics) by OILOFGLADNESS: 10:03am On Oct 04, 2012
thank god for there life
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Surprise Party From Her Husband (Pics) by OILOFGLADNESS: 10:03am On Oct 04, 2012
thank God for there life
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Surprise Party From Her Husband (Pics) by OvigueEraboh: 11:18am On Oct 04, 2012
Can see clearly that Ini Edo is still tummy flat despite all the talk that she and Mercy Johnson has gone for motherhood things in the US
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Surprise Party From Her Husband (Pics) by Xtana: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2012
Hahahahahahaha; ALL THESE FAILY USED BABES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Surprise Party From Her Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 04, 2012
I want to advise the so-called Nigerian stars and perhaps celebrities,no day passes without seeing in Nairaland the Birthday pictures of the Ini Edos,Monalisas,Genevives,Elliots,Okereke Linus',Joke Silvas,Omosexys etc.Brothers and sisters,let us stop brandishing all these stuffs perhaps showing that you are opulent.Nigerians are hungry and need change in economy,'fighting corruption in high places,fighting against injustices,these should be our targets as a people who have future and not just showing me pictures all day long.Youths do not have jobs,no more sense of belonging because of high rate of poverty,most people have resorted to self help like kidnapping,ritualism,armed robbery etc.Let us stop much of this merriment and ask our crumbling government some questions and back them up with actions.
Yes,i do celebrate birthdays in a low key and do not show pictures off,i'm very comfortable but i empathise with the poor so much,let's show love and fight these monsters in power rather than showing few bottles of champagnes and Ini Edo's short and provocative skirts in every occasion

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke's Surprise Party From Her Husband (Pics) by eastman11: 12:00pm On Oct 04, 2012
Time will tell, she better take all necessary step to make the marriage work this time, marriage is a more serious game than all this showing-off.
She should think about what she did that crashed her 1st marriage than to be flaunting herself in the media, all eyes are on her to make this one work. Am saying this because this Nollywood babes, divorce na dia second name.
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Surprise Party From Her Husband (Pics) by tunapawizzy: 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2012
collins123: Where's the baby?
Ask GOD
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Surprise Party From Her Husband (Pics) by tunapawizzy: 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2012
Abujafood: Ini Edo looks scary!
she be like ojuju calabar

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke's Surprise Party From Her Husband (Pics) by tunapawizzy: 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2012
outofthebox: i pray they split fast ..all dese osi

haba who kolet ur bread
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Surprise Party From Her Husband (Pics) by Leadn(m): 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2012
pedestal82: Their wedding was made into a short movie (acting).
Birthday bash, acting, because she knw say e dey shelle
Just hope the whole marraige parade no be Acting too oh!

You mean like keeping up with Stephie Okereke Linus??
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Surprise Party From Her Husband (Pics) by Leadn(m): 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2012
Nayoanalytical: I want to advise the so-called Nigerian stars and perhaps celebrities,no day passes without seeing in Nairaland the Birthday pictures of the Ini Edos,Monalisas,Genevives,Elliots,Okereke Linus',Joke Silvas,Omosexys etc.Brothers and sisters,let us stop brandishing all these stuffs perhaps showing that you are opulent.Nigerians are hungry and need change in economy,'fighting corruption in high places,fighting against injustices,these should be our targets as a people who have future and not just showing me pictures all day long.Youths do not have jobs,no more sense of belonging because of high rate of poverty,most people have resorted to self help like kidnapping,ritualism,armed robbery etc.Let us stop much of this merriment and ask our crumbling government some questions and back them up with actions.
Yes,i do celebrate birthdays in a low key and do not show pictures off,i'm very comfortable but i empathise with the poor so much,let's show love and fight these monsters in power rather than showing few bottles of champagnes and Ini Edo's short and provocative skirts in every occasion

Like seriously?? So real cool peeps like you still exist in Nairaland and Nigeria as a whole?? I thought it was filled with knuckle heads like the poster and the immature broads all voicing stupid thoughts...
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Surprise Party From Her Husband (Pics) by sayso: 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2012
Prepare rather for the inevitable death for eternity with Jesus Christ.
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Surprise Party From Her Husband (Pics) by Cherish100(f): 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2012
mama-gee:
Why does ini edo look overweight? shocked shocked
Are you serious about this statement? Do you know the meaning of overweight? She looks slim to me
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Surprise Party From Her Husband (Pics) by Nella(f): 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2012
*erm, . . . Please who dresses Ini Edo? , just askin cuz I hav a bomb I wnt to throw, just so make e no waste' . . . Please o? Contact me if u knw am.
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Surprise Party From Her Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2012
Good husband, second time lucky girl. I likey, happy birthday to her
Meanwhile, Monalisa continues to look finer and glow more every day
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Surprise Party From Her Husband (Pics) by nollywood20: 8:39am On Dec 28, 2012
Stephanie Okereke becomes the first Nollywood actress to engage an international public relations company. Her public relations will now be managed by It’s All About You PR.

It’s All About You PR supports sole proprietary business owners, entertainment talent, designers, artist and corporations who need a innovative publicity firm that places you first. Our team consist of researchers, publicist, marketing gurus, photographers, website master and event planners. To know us is to experience the absolute, the powerful, the successful.

More details on
http://kissesandroses..com/2012/12/nollywood-star-actress-stephanie.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) / Goldie Harvey's Property Auction (Photos) / Van Vicker Celebrates His Wife's 40th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.