Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

I Had A Blast On My 32nd Birthday! *yay!!! - Stephanie Okereke-linus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Had A Blast On My 32nd Birthday! *yay!!! - Stephanie Okereke-linus (3969 Views)

Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) / Yvonne Jegede Celebrates her 32nd Birthday Today / Heavily Pregnant Stephanie Okereke-Linus Steps Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Blast On My 32nd Birthday! *yay!!! - Stephanie Okereke-linus by ijebabe: 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2012
Message from Stephanie culled from her blog.

It turned out that a surprise party was arranged, spearheaded by my wonderful husband (heehee!). It was so beautiful because I wasn’t expecting anything, except a night out with him. So when

I saw people arriving with gifts and merriment I was elated. Like everything else that he does, it was perfect! *Thank you, darling*

I am eternally grateful to my loved ones! And like I said at the very beginning of the new month – let’s all keep our minds busy on all that is pure, true, noble, admirable, excellent, lovely, and praiseworthy!

Thank you all for sharing in my joy. Thank you for all your wonderful comments on twitter, facebook, and on this blog. May you find the peace that surpasses all understanding!

And for all the people who made out time to celebrate with me yesterday – you are loved, you are appreciated. God will reward you in His abundance!

God bless!

- Stephanie

Re: I Had A Blast On My 32nd Birthday! *yay!!! - Stephanie Okereke-linus by ijebabe: 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2012
Pictures from the party

Re: I Had A Blast On My 32nd Birthday! *yay!!! - Stephanie Okereke-linus by ijebabe: 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2012
smiley

Re: I Had A Blast On My 32nd Birthday! *yay!!! - Stephanie Okereke-linus by ijebabe: 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2012

Re: I Had A Blast On My 32nd Birthday! *yay!!! - Stephanie Okereke-linus by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2012
She is 32? shocked shocked shocked undecided

32 ke? Chei! Even if you will use football age, try to be reasonable naw embarassed

This old woman = 32?
cry
Re: I Had A Blast On My 32nd Birthday! *yay!!! - Stephanie Okereke-linus by Idowuogbo(f): 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2012
pDude: She is 32? shocked shocked shocked undecided

32 ke? Chei! Even if you will use football age, try to be reasonable naw embarassed

This old woman = 32?
cry
hahahahahah! werey!

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Mocks Her Class-mates For Been Poor. / Yvonne Nelson See-through Dress / Beyonce's Mum Is Now A Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.