Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Federal Poly Ede(pt) Or Oro College Of Education.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Poly Ede(pt) Or Oro College Of Education.. (1082 Views)

OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) / Fed Poly Ede 2011 2nd Admission List / Federal Poly Nekede, Owerri, Admission List Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Poly Ede(pt) Or Oro College Of Education.. by dmahn(m): 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2012
Hi to my fellow friends on NL,I will like to seek advice from you on the topic above.I was given admission in both federal poly ede and kwara state college of education,I am to study banking and finance(PT) in the fepoede and to study bussiness education in kwara college of education.I am confused because of choice cause i dont know which one it will be advisable for me to go...Please I need a good and reasonable advice from you people...Thanks
Re: Federal Poly Ede(pt) Or Oro College Of Education.. by Abuklaw(m): 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2012
I wil advise u 2 accept dat of poly coz nigerians of 2day regard poly cert dan dat of college n moreova since it's pt, it's d same three years duration b4 going 4 IT
Re: Federal Poly Ede(pt) Or Oro College Of Education.. by siddiq202(m): 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2012
it depends on what you want/like.
Re: Federal Poly Ede(pt) Or Oro College Of Education.. by empron(m): 6:36am On Oct 04, 2012
dmahn: Hi to my fellow friends on NL,I will like to seek advice from you on the topic above.I was given admission in both federal poly ede and kwara state college of education,I am to study banking and finance(PT) in the fepoede and to study bussiness education in kwara college of education.I am confused because of choice cause i dont know which one it will be advisable for me to go...Please I need a good and reasonable advice from you people...Thanks

I graduated from Fed poly Ede 2007.I did part time for my ND and also full time for my HND.pick poly and try to make upper credit and obtain DE form to OAU.

(1) (Reply)

House Stopped JAMB From Using CBT In UTME 2013 / JAMB To Provide Writing Material At Exam Venues Nationwide / Ican -ats September Diet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.