Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Gaurapad- Treatment Through The Skin - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Gaurapad- Treatment Through The Skin (3351 Views)

What Is Gaurapad Anti Toxin. Lagos Nigeria / Gaurapad 100% Natural / Benefits Of Shea Butter On The Skin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gaurapad- Treatment Through The Skin by preshilala(f): 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2012
GAURAPAD LTD-Our mission is to provide holistic wellbeing to society through highly effective products, whilst creating economic freedom for all involved. We will help our partners to be the best that they can be, so that, together, we can improve the lives of others and form initiatives to bring about world peace and enlightenment. To view their products; visit www.gopalex.com. Their products products works like magic and they are applied thru the skin. They are in form of plasters. They have for different ailments. Just visit their sites, read for yourself and get back to me. I actually work with them, You can register and get products through me for your loved ones and friends and even for yourself and you will know what im talking about. Blessed are you that see this post. For more info; 08185319062

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Creative Ways Chinese Are Protecting Theirselves From The Virus / Back Pain / ZMapp - The Experimental Ebola Drug - Cures American Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.