Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Why Africans Are So Coward?? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Africans Are So Coward?? (2458 Views)

See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia / Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU / As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Africans Are So Coward?? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2012
CAn somone tell me why after the end of the colonization we didn't break upand why each ethnicity didn't take his own path like we were before those invasions ..nhh we stick together even if it's obvious that we hate each oter ..my point is we should divide or break up those countries which represent only the west imperialism ...each ethnicity should decide with who they want to be and saty ......i think in this way we can avoid tribalism,ethnic wars/cleansing/genocide etc ...my 2cents
Re: Why Africans Are So Coward?? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: CAn somone tell me why after the end of the colonization we didn't break upand why each ethnicity didn't take his own path like we were before those invasions ..nhh we stick together even if it's obvious that we hate each oter ..my point is we should divide or break up those countries which represent only the west imperialism ...each ethnicity should decide with who they want to be and saty ......i think in this way we can avoid tribalism,ethnic wars/cleansing/genocide etc ...my 2cents

africans are not cowards, africans are just too stu.pid
take nigeria for example
the most hated tribe in nigeria is the only tribe that can actually make nigeria great in all sectors
yet they are hated with the worst venom
now explain that!
Re: Why Africans Are So Coward?? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2012
same things in so many africns countries ..let's start over ..and what happens lipsrsealed
Re: Why Africans Are So Coward?? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: same things in so many africns countries ..let's start over ..and what happens lipsrsealed

am sorry to say this but nigeria is the most important black country on earth
if stupidity is allowed to rule in nigeria it will be allowed in all other black countries
see how arabs in north africa sacked their despotic rulers
in nigeria, a yoruba will call nzeogwu a tribalist for trying to change nigeria
and from there all is indoctrinated into tribalism and lose the big picture
as long as nigeria is stu-pid, all other black african countries will remain s.tupid
sorry
Re: Why Africans Are So Coward?? by dasparrow: 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: same things in so many africns countries ..let's start over ..and what happens lipsrsealed

I wish we can start over but there are African politicians and western powers who are benefiting from the way things are right now and hence will rather die than see things change. The only thing Africans can do is revolt but I don't know if that would help change our situation.
Re: Why Africans Are So Coward?? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2012
dasparrow:

I wish we can start over but there are African politicians and western powers who are benefiting from the way things are right now and hence will rather die than see things change. The only thing Africans can do is revolt but I don't know if that would help change our situation.

the only way is for africans to change the international boundaries by themselves
let there be disintegration movements in all african countries
after that, new countries will come together
for example, eastern nigeria and parts of delta state should actually be in same country with cameroun, gabon and maybe even central african republic all the way to the two congos
while western nigeria should be one with benin, togo and part of ghana
northern nigeria should be one with niger, chad, sudan and parts burkina faso, and mali, even up to senegal

africans should redraw the maps and see how africa will become great almost overnight
Re: Why Africans Are So Coward?? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2012
re@lchange:

am sorry to say this but nigeria is the most important black country on earth
if stupidity is allowed to rule in nigeria it will be allowed in all other black countries

see how arabs in north africa sacked their despotic rulers
in nigeria, a yoruba will call nzeogwu a tribalist for trying to change nigeria
and from there all is indoctrinated into tribalism and lose the big picture
as long as nigeria is stu-pid, all other black african countries will remain s.tupid
sorry
cockiness at the highest level sha.... shocked shocked
Re: Why Africans Are So Coward?? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2012
re@lchange:

the only way is for africans to change the international boundaries by themselves
let there be disintegration movements in all african countries
after that, new countries will come together
for example, eastern nigeria and parts of delta state should actually be in same country with cameroun, gabon and maybe even central african republic all the way to the two congos
while western nigeria should be one with benin, togo and part of ghana
northern nigeria should be one with niger, chad, sudan and parts burkina faso, and mali, even up to senegal

a[b]fricans should redraw the maps [/b]and see how africa will become great almost overnight
seconded
Re: Why Africans Are So Coward?? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2012
dasparrow:

we should definitively start over
Re: Why Africans Are So Coward?? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2012
Bwahahahahaha

The black race is the most cowardly race on this planet... I'm proud of my skin, but ashamed of being an "African" - it seems being "African/subsaharan African" is a curse... To be honest, the assertion that the African race has the lowest IQ in the world has an element of truth to it... cheesy

Our ancestors were warriors, though - salute to them wherever they're right now... cool cool
Re: Why Africans Are So Coward?? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2012
shymexx: Bwahahahahaha

The black race is the most cowardly race on this planet... I'm proud of my skin, but ashamed of being an "African" - it seems being "African/subsaharan African" is a curse... To be honest, the assertion that the African race has the lowest IQ in the world has an element of truth to it... cheesy

Our ancestors were warriors, though - salute to them wherever they're right now... cool cool
ur point is?
Re: Why Africans Are So Coward?? by onila(f): 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: CAn somone tell me why after the end of the colonization we didn't break upand why each ethnicity didn't take his own path like we were before those invasions ..nhh we stick together even if it's obvious that we hate each oter ..my point is we should divide or break up those countries which represent only the west imperialism ...each ethnicity should decide with who they want to be and saty ......i think in this way we can avoid tribalism,ethnic wars/cleansing/genocide etc ...my 2cents

u also want cameroon to divide 2 grin yr sweet cameroon
Re: Why Africans Are So Coward?? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2012
in Cameroon the people want to stay together which is not the same in other countries .....
Re: Why Africans Are So Coward?? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2012
@OP, and what lot of good has been derived from Somalia's near-cultural/religious monolithism?
Are you aware that cultural diversity need not be an impediment to development?

If you really want to continue unpacking this subject, I would suggest you read "Partitioned Africans: Ethnic Relations Across Africa's International Boundaries, 1884-1984" - A. I. Asiwaju (195)
Re: Why Africans Are So Coward?? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2012
eGuerrilla: @OP, and what lot of good has been derived from Somalia's near-cultural/religious monolithism?
Are you aware that cultural diversity need not be an impediment to development?

If you really want to continue unpacking this subject, I would suggest you read "Partitioned Africans: Ethnic Relations Across Africa's International Boundaries, 1884-1984" - A. I. Asiwaju (195)
explain yourself ..cuz all the shinest kingdoms and empire were not culturally diverse ...and most of eir declin has been caused by trying to conquer others land and therefore forced those aliens to live with them
Re: Why Africans Are So Coward?? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: explain yourself ..cuz all the shinest kingdoms and empire were not culturally diverse ...and most of eir declin has been caused by trying to conquer others land and therefore forced those aliens to live with them

It would have been useful if you had provided examples of the "shinest kingdoms and empires" you had in mind.
As far as I know most empires span ethnocultural boundaries, but I am willing to concede to superior knowledge if you can provide this.
Re: Why Africans Are So Coward?? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2012
we can try these countries for start
the maps can change as needed
the whole continent may not even have more than 10 countries after the repartitioning

Re: Why Africans Are So Coward?? by onila(f): 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2012
re@lchange:
we can try these countries for start
the maps can change as needed
the whole continent may not even have more than 10 countries after the repartitioning

eastern Nigerians are not Bantu tongue
Re: Why Africans Are So Coward?? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2012
onila:

eastern Nigerians are not Bantu tongue

they are not one with you either
and they have found more peace and progress with the "bantus" than with you
go to cameroun, gabon and congo and see for yourself
you will find igbo, ibibio, ijaw and efik in large numbers in those countries
Re: Why Africans Are So Coward?? by onila(f): 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2012
re@lchange:

they are not one with you either
and they have found more peace and progress with the "bantus" than with you
go to cameroun, gabon and congo and see for yourself
you will find igbo, ibibio, ijaw and efik in large numbers in those countries

they r also many Nigerians in ivory coast, ghana, togo etc

U have forgotten Nigerians are everywhere grin

eastern Nigerians shld form their own country
Re: Why Africans Are So Coward?? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2012
onila:

they r also many Nigerians in ivory coast, ghana, togo etc

U have forgotten Nigerians are everywhere grin

eastern Nigerians shld form their own country

at least we agree on that
what we do after we leave you should be our business, wouldn't you say?
Re: Why Africans Are So Coward?? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2012
eGuerrilla:

It would have been useful if you had provided examples of the "shinest kingdoms and empires" you had in mind.
As far as I know most empires span ethnocultural boundaries, but I am willing to concede to superior knowledge if you can provide this.
L'empire Sao .was only madeof sao ....Egypte was made of egyptians(not the modern one of course) etc....those empire shned by themselves
Re: Why Africans Are So Coward?? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2012
eGuerrilla:

nice division i wouldn't mind ..but my point is not the number of countries i wouldn't mind if we have+100 countries i just want people to live in peace with who they want ...but in the same area
Re: Why Africans Are So Coward?? by nedu2000(m): 12:08am On Oct 05, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: in Cameroon the people want to stay together which is not the same in other countries .....
cameroun really has И̣̣̣̥o excuse on why they remain under-developed,the same man has been in power for over 20yrs,yet we see their citizens absconding for the games village after the olympics because they've refused going back to the suffering back home,we are greedy & dogmatic but definitely not cowards
Re: Why Africans Are So Coward?? by Horus(m): 1:42am On Oct 05, 2012

We Africans are not cowards, so as suspicious as we are of each other, the fact is that Africans can only rise together. It is important to note that it is in the interest of the West and Asia for us to remain divided because they will retain a massive bargaining power over us. Africa is resource rich and if we worked together, we could form a price fixing cartel like OPEC for all our resources, in the process extracting a bigger portion of value from the global economic system.
Re: Why Africans Are So Coward?? by onila(f): 1:48am On Oct 05, 2012
nedu2000: cameroun really has И̣̣̣̥o excuse on why they remain under-developed,the same man has been in power for over 20yrs,yet we see their citizens absconding for the games village after the olympics because they've refused going back to the suffering back home,we are greedy & dogmatic but definitely not cowards
grin grin
Re: Why Africans Are So Coward?? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2012
tongue
nedu2000: cameroun really has И̣̣̣̥o excuse on why they remain under-developed,the same man has been in power for over 20yrs,yet we see their citizens absconding for the games village after the olympics because they've refused going back to the suffering back home,we are greedy & dogmatic but definitely not cowards
from everyone but not a nigerians could u tell me what ur multitude of dictators brought in your country ....abeg +20years with the same president but we r on the same economic level ...aka poverty ......keep alterning ur dictators tongue
from everyone but not a nigerian could u tell me what ur multitude of dictators brought in your country ....abeg +20years with the same president but we r on the same economic level ...aka poverty ......keep alterning ur dictators
Re: Why Africans Are So Coward?? by nedu2000(m): 6:47am On Oct 06, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: tongue from everyone but not a nigerians could u tell me what ur multitude of dictators brought in your country ....abeg +20years with the same president but we r on the same economic level ...aka poverty ......keep alterning ur dictators tongue from everyone but not a nigerian could u tell me what ur multitude of dictators brought in your country ....abeg +20years with the same president but we r on the same economic level ...aka poverty ......keep alterning ur dictators
paul biya has the advantage of longevity,what is his excuse?.......nigeria is И̣̣̣̥o banana republic,we may not be getting it right but И̣̣̣̥o one person can come up and openly decide to dominate the entire country without results 4 so long,i guess when bob marley sang "U̶̲̥̅̊ may fool the people sometimes but U̶̲̥̅̊ can't fool them all the time" he didn't 'ave the cameroun people in mind
Re: Why Africans Are So Coward?? by AfroBlue(m): 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2012
Re: Why Africans Are So Coward?? by Horus(m): 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2012
Afro_Blue: fyi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4wIH_Hn-mc

Excellent video!!

(1) (Reply)

Segun Adewale Aeroland For Senate Lagos West @aeroland2015 / Domestic Airlines Ask Court To Terminate Fg-ethiopian Deal / Donald Trump Made A Suprise Phone Call To Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.