Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Have 100k Need Legitimate Bussiness To Invest - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have 100k Need Legitimate Bussiness To Invest (1335 Views)

..... / A Must Bussiness To Venture Into This Season / I Need Advice On The Kind Of Bussiness To Go Into>>>: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have 100k Need Legitimate Bussiness To Invest by nehis234(m): 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2012
I have 100k and need someoneone that I could invest the money in with good roi. Prefarably within benin, or online...
Re: Have 100k Need Legitimate Bussiness To Invest by biz1234: 4:35am On Oct 04, 2012
Why not start on your own, from experience, I will not advice any one to give any body money to run a business. Your best bet is to be in control of your life. Learn the act of doing business on the internet and invest the money in any of the internet businesses of your choice. Do not ever give any one your money to do business on your behalf!!!
Re: Have 100k Need Legitimate Bussiness To Invest by Chrisvicmall: 4:57am On Oct 04, 2012
biz1234: Why not start on your own, from experience, I will not advice any one to give any body money to run a business. Your best bet is to be in control of your life. Learn the act of doing business on the internet and invest the money in any of the internet businesses of your choice. Do not ever give any one your money to do business on your behalf!!!

You are confusing the whole thing. You ask him not to give money to anyone and at the same time you encourage him to invest the money in any of the internet business of his/her choice.Do you mean that he should run the internet business by himself?

Anyway poster, if you invest with 100,000, what is the ROI you are expecting from the business owner. When are you expecting the ROI?
Re: Have 100k Need Legitimate Bussiness To Invest by chemashie(m): 5:38am On Oct 04, 2012
Check our page if you like to promote our products or go into importation with us www.facebook.com/NaijaMarketPlace
Re: Have 100k Need Legitimate Bussiness To Invest by ojuola1(f): 9:14am On Oct 04, 2012
You can start Importing Goods From China, Thailand, USA and UK Without Leaving Your Country
Click here for details: http://china-importation.
Re: Have 100k Need Legitimate Bussiness To Invest by osamedia(m): 10:29am On Oct 04, 2012
Chrisvicmall:

You are confusing the whole thing. You ask him not to give money to anyone and at the same time you encourage him to invest the money in any of the internet business of his/her choice.Do you mean that he should run the internet business by himself?

Anyway poster, if you invest with 100,000, what is the ROI you are expecting from the business owner. When are you expecting the ROI?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I don Laff nicked for front of boko bois
Re: Have 100k Need Legitimate Bussiness To Invest by Modishguy(m): 10:32am On Oct 04, 2012
Just add me on 2go with my username: legalwealth & learn all about investments and make cool money from it
Re: Have 100k Need Legitimate Bussiness To Invest by prejeff: 11:39am On Oct 04, 2012
My guy find a small thing to star with ur cash and have rest of mind forget internet stuff or buy online you might end up loosing the whole money .i sugest u go into poultry buz
Re: Have 100k Need Legitimate Bussiness To Invest by osamedia(m): 11:46am On Oct 04, 2012
@poster+all interested candidate, If you have someone you trust and that can be able to do a good profitable business for you, My brother Grab Ham, But the only thing there is trust, anyway Won't you want to make money selling Red wines? this is one great secret people don't know about selling redwines, I gave this ideas to 2 youths who just passed out from service and now they have started making real cash... There is a top secret, Even with 20k, you can start a red wines business and make big profit, now here is how its goes, its doesn't mean you have to get a shop before you think of doing business, There is always source were you can get this redwines cheap, I have contacts or Relatives who brings different redwines into the country, Montel Palacio redwine, Sagrina, Labrosco, and others, and don't forget that what those niggaz brings to town is very cheap, although i don;t know for others, but my contact are always cheap..... Do you know that before i adviced these ex corpers to venture into this business, I tried it myself because before i advice someone to do something, atlease i myself must have tried it, when i first started this, at a time, i was having only 20k in my account, nothing to do with it, and if i decided to keep it a little longer, Its will just enter into Heneiken's Drinking. with my 20k, i decided to give it a trial, I bought some redwines which my contact brought to the country, precisely benin, and those redwines was sold to me for N4,500 per carton(12peices), and i bought 4 for a start which was 18k, i started marketing myself, Telling People that i have redwines for sale and so they should get in touch with me, So my friends started Patronising me, and i was selliing the redwines for them for N5000, for those closed to me, and i remember i even sold 1 carton for 7000K, and i sold another 2 to one Big Beer parlour in GRA(40-40) at the rate of N6000 each, when i sum up my little gain, its was 24k against 18k- I gained 6k, though its may be a litle profit, But when i tried to invest like 50k, I bought Labrosco which is most selling red wines in Market, You can visit Mission Road(Benin) to confirm, Even this Wines Sellers will offer to buy labrosco from you for 6000naira(6 peices) per Carton, and meanwhile, Jandos that brings it into the country with many cartons need quick sales, They will put it up for N3000 or N4000 so that they can get quick sales, then you will buy from them, Keep it in your house or store, No need of having a shop except you want to be selling pieces, If you try this, you will make profit, Don't go to all this small small Joint, Locate Big big joints, or a reasonable beer parlour that grooves, As early in the morning, be the first to visit them before they take their money to the market, Just show them 1 piece of the redwine, tell them you are selling it in carton, they already knew that its a foreign wine, they will bargain price with you, before you know it, the sales is off....I have the Ebook which is sold for N3000. everything you need is there,but with the little advice i have given to you, I think its will help you if you want.. There is also other business susgestion....... Visit. www.rulesofwealth.osamediasolutions.com
Re: Have 100k Need Legitimate Bussiness To Invest by nehis234(m): 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2012
@ osamedia pls leave ur contact. Really need online bussiness the roi can be 10percent monthly and longterm.
Re: Have 100k Need Legitimate Bussiness To Invest by osamedia(m): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2012
nehis234: @ osamedia pls leave ur contact. Really need online bussiness the roi can be 10percent monthly and longterm.

Anything you are looking for, even if its online business or offline business, everythng Business ideas is in our Blog, there is Bulksms there too, which you can as well use in your online business, Alot of people shy away when they hear of bulksms, but they forgot the word, no food for lazy man, Bulksms can also be a good thing to start with without you having office too if needs be, I am just trying to advice you if you like to venture into Bulksms business, Its good. In my Office in Benin and Enugu state, My core service was Website design, Training, Cartoon development, Video/audio editing then general graphic designs, But its would not be wise to deceive ourself, The money we get from this service doesn't last, which means, when companys of client come to pay for jOb eg, 40k to Build a website, you will almost finished spending the money before you get another Job and before you know it, you will be hurting for money to come.... But Since i extend my service and include Bulksms Service to my service, I tell you, its has been successful, I don't worry about my other service when clients will come again, But with this Bulksms, i was just getting Steady N10,000 every sunday from churches that contracted me for Bulksms, and might you, You can also make more than even 20,000naira in a week depending on how you market your self, My office is a Bulksms Generating Company so i have a lot of resellers partners with me, so i don't really need to stress my self submitting Bulksms proposal to churches(hot cake) companies or organization, I only submitted my proposal to just 5 Churches and they all accepted to go into contract with me, I was doing this because i want something to be filling my pocket during weekends. As i am talking to you, ASUU,NLC,Teachers Union, are one of customers, I know how much i charged them to be sending sms to all Teachers in Edo state, No doubt, if you are in Benin City, Visit ST Maria Goretti girls sec sch tomorrow by 11am, You will see how i Use my Bulksms to reach out to teacher accross Edo state, and i was paid with Good money. So I could testify on some of my reseller partners, how 2 of them made almost 30,000naira in a week, I was so amazed because as they are making money like that, i am supposed to be smiling because they are my partner and so i will be expecting them back to purchase more credit unit from. They become successful because they have my free Bulksms Powerful Proposal Letters, which always get clients attracted to their service, They got this free BulkSms Ebook because they signed as a reseller so one of the benefit is that they will get the free Ebook, But if anyone need this Powerful and charming Ebook on Bulksms and Proposals letter- Its goes out for N3000......Wether you are already in Bulksms game or you are absolutely new to it, You have no fear of loosing your money, i assure you.....Everything you need is in this Ebook.. Because as the master service owner, I do everything possible to make my resellers prospers in the business more than me, Because without them, I can't be able to make money from this game.... My contact is in my signature or enquiry ( at ) osamediasolutions ( Dot ) come.
Re: Have 100k Need Legitimate Bussiness To Invest by kay29000(m): 4:15am On Oct 05, 2012
Re: Have 100k Need Legitimate Bussiness To Invest by osamedia(m): 6:26am On Oct 05, 2012
My advice for u poster is u will regret given out ur money to someone to trade for you, there is no different between given someone money to trade for u and buying a bus putting it drivers hand to be balancing you, one day the driver will tell you,oga brakepad scatter o, I change ham, break fail o I change ham, police arrest me o, I bail myself, dis is similar to d story u will be hearing when u give ur money to person to do business for u. D era we are now is DIYS( era of Do It Your Self)

(1) (Reply)

You'd Be Amazed By Our Foreign Laminate Interior Designs / Second Hand / Refub Mobile Phones - Current Price And Buyers (resellers) Needed / Rich People Have Small Tvs And Big Libraries, And Poor People Have....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.