Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Should Women Be Seperated From Men In Seating Arrangement In Our Churches? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Women Be Seperated From Men In Seating Arrangement In Our Churches? (2233 Views)

Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? / The Bible Describes 'Jesus' As Black, So Why Do Our Churches Depict A White Man? / Why The 'Daddy' Craze In Our Churches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Women Be Seperated From Men In Seating Arrangement In Our Churches? by Cleverley(m): 8:35am On Oct 04, 2012
My dear people of God, i greet u all. Pls i would like to ask abt the seating arrangement in our churches. Which is better; men and women seating in a seperate roll or both seating together?
Am of the opinion that, the men should be seperated from women in seating settings, for full consentration to the semon.
Re: Should Women Be Seperated From Men In Seating Arrangement In Our Churches? by CrazyMan(m): 8:43am On Oct 04, 2012
Are you a christian?
Re: Should Women Be Seperated From Men In Seating Arrangement In Our Churches? by Cleverley(m): 8:50am On Oct 04, 2012
CrazyMan: Are you a christian?
offcourse i am. Atleast am not a crazyman lol
Re: Should Women Be Seperated From Men In Seating Arrangement In Our Churches? by MacDaddy01: 8:53am On Oct 04, 2012
Cleverley: My dear people of God, i greet u all. Pls i would like to ask abt the seating arrangement in our churches. Which is better; men and women seating in a seperate roll or both seating together?
Am of the opinion that, the men should be seperated from women in seating settings, for full consentration to the semon.

This guy na fundamentalist muslim oooo
Re: Should Women Be Seperated From Men In Seating Arrangement In Our Churches? by CrazyMan(m): 9:00am On Oct 04, 2012
Galatians 3:28-29.  There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

This passage has stated it clearly that both men and women are one in christ.

So, being of the opinion that, the men should be separated from women in seating settings, for full concentration to the sermon. (In a church which is body of christ) is totally ridiculous.

Hence my previous question... Are you a christian?
Re: Should Women Be Seperated From Men In Seating Arrangement In Our Churches? by OmoAlata(f): 9:20am On Oct 04, 2012
If a man's eye will wander, it will still wander grin
Re: Should Women Be Seperated From Men In Seating Arrangement In Our Churches? by Cleverley(m): 9:42am On Oct 04, 2012
Omo Alata: If a man's eye will wander, it will still wander grin
heaven help those who help themselves
Re: Should Women Be Seperated From Men In Seating Arrangement In Our Churches? by CrazyMan(m): 11:07am On Oct 04, 2012
Cleverley: heaven help those who help themselves
Can you tell me where in the bible you got that quote from?
Re: Should Women Be Seperated From Men In Seating Arrangement In Our Churches? by kaytytty: 11:21am On Oct 04, 2012
i totally disagree because in most churches some cute girls ve got some seat that they target every sunday while admirers strugle to fill d seat next to dem
Re: Should Women Be Seperated From Men In Seating Arrangement In Our Churches? by destinedtee(m): 11:21am On Oct 04, 2012
CrazyMan: Galatians 3:28-29.  There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

This passage has stated it clearly that both men and women are one in christ.

So, being of the opinion that, the men should be separated from women in seating settings, for full concentration to the sermon. (In a church which is body of christ) is totally ridiculous.

Hence my previous question... Are you a christian?
Just on point! Stay Blessed sir.@OP: I agree with what Crazyman's view...Its now up to you. wink
Re: Should Women Be Seperated From Men In Seating Arrangement In Our Churches? by Cleverley(m): 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2012
destinedtee:
Just on point! Stay Blessed sir.@OP: I agree with what Crazyman's view...Its now up to you. wink
up to me on what regard? Go to churches and see how distracted alot of men are, due to the so called dressing, make-ups and other desperate ladies seat just to lure men to themselves. To crazy man, do u live only by what the bible says?. . .
Re: Should Women Be Seperated From Men In Seating Arrangement In Our Churches? by engrtee(f): 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2012
Stupidity of d highest order
Re: Should Women Be Seperated From Men In Seating Arrangement In Our Churches? by destinedtee(m): 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2012
Cleverley:
up to me on what regard? Go to churches and see how distracted alot of men are, due to the so called dressing, make-ups and other desperate ladies seat just to lure men to themselves. To crazy man, do u live only by what the bible says?. . .
Brother,u can make up your mind not to be distracted.U would still be distracted even if both genders are separated if your mind is not made up.It is a thing of the mind.Is it only in church that we have men and women sitting together?How about your office or school(if u are a student)?How about in public transport(Danfo,Molue,BRT or your own personal ride).It means u will still be 'distracted' in these places as well.Listen bro,the key is your Mind.Thanks sir.
Re: Should Women Be Seperated From Men In Seating Arrangement In Our Churches? by bendazum: 8:06am On Oct 05, 2012
Cleverley: My dear people of God, i greet u all. Pls i would like to ask abt the seating arrangement in our churches. Which is better; men and women seating in a seperate roll or both seating together?

You asked a question and answered it correctly so am outa here.
Re: Should Women Be Seperated From Men In Seating Arrangement In Our Churches? by CrazyMan(m): 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2012
Cleverley:
I'm a christian, so I must to what my bible tells me to do.

1 John 2:6  Whoever claims to live in him must live as Jesus did.

And if you say you're a christian, then I would suggest that you do likewise.

Thanks.
Re: Should Women Be Seperated From Men In Seating Arrangement In Our Churches? by tpiar: 11:47am On Dec 27, 2015
Re: Should Women Be Seperated From Men In Seating Arrangement In Our Churches? by tpiar: 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
.. . . .

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Benefits Of Long Prayer / No Heaven No Hell Would You Still Be Good / Can God Be Seen? Qur'an vs Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.