Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Who Listens To Zouk? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Listens To Zouk? (1721 Views)

Who Listens To Sas's $ Eurogang Joints? / Who Listens To Enya? / Who Listens To Daft Punk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Listens To Zouk? by WesleyanA(f): 4:56am On Apr 15, 2006
I like Kaysha, Suzanna and Magic system. I got them from a Cape Verdian friend.

who listens to it or has friends who listens to it?
what artists do you like?
I know it's not specifically a Nigerian "thing," but Africans generally listen to it.
and many Nigerian artistes use the style.

Re: Who Listens To Zouk? by UsherGurl(f): 1:15pm On Apr 15, 2006
Wooooo i love Zouk, especially capverdian one and people over here adores it! There are soo many types of Zouk music, but my favorite one is Cabo love! And Philip Moteiro, Jacky Rapon and many others sing it very well! + I love the Zouk dancing wink wink wink
Re: Who Listens To Zouk? by sade511(f): 1:16pm On Apr 15, 2006
I listen to it (even though I dont know what they're saying). I love Kaysha. What language do they speak?
Re: Who Listens To Zouk? by UsherGurl(f): 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2006
sometimes french, creole , or some west african language.
Re: Who Listens To Zouk? by sade511(f): 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2006
Oh ok.
Re: Who Listens To Zouk? by sade511(f): 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2006
They can dance reall good. When I watch the videos Im like how come I cant do that.
Re: Who Listens To Zouk? by Idekeson(m): 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2006
I'm in love with the silky voice of Monique Seka. I would strongly recommend you to listen to "Okaman" and "Baye". She really turns me on but I don't even understand the lyrics.
Re: Who Listens To Zouk? by WesleyanA(f): 6:02am On Apr 16, 2006
yeah. I usually listen to the french ones because i'm trying to improve my french. wink
they're usually mixed /creole though.

the dances are great too.

UsherGurl:

Wooooo i love Zouk, especially capverdian one and people over here adores it! There are soo many types of Zouk music, but my favorite one is Cabo love! And Philip Moteiro, Jacky Rapon and many others sing it very well! + I love the Zouk dancing wink wink wink

isn't cabo love the slow one? (not slow slow but somehow like r&b)

I'll look at the artistes you mentioned. I'll also look for Idekeson's Monique Seka.
Re: Who Listens To Zouk? by mukina2: 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2006
me i lovveeee zouk kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss wink and boy the dances are hott grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Listens To Zouk? by UsherGurl(f): 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2006
Yep Cabo love is the slow ones! Very nice!
Re: Who Listens To Zouk? by WesleyanA(f): 2:37am On Jun 15, 2006
a new one i like: On N'Sait Jamais by Leslie feat. Magic System et Sweety.

A fo la yé dans la vie on n'sait jamais
Une histoire commencée, ouh ouh, la notre
. . .
tongue
Re: Who Listens To Zouk? by BigShishi(m): 10:53am On Jun 15, 2006
well i love zouk, makossa e.t.c, awilo logonba,

coupe decale, decale grin grin, my friend from Congo knows all them dances man, crazy
Re: Who Listens To Zouk? by WesleyanA(f): 2:09am On Jun 16, 2006
cool. wink

I love zouk, techno, pop, nigerian, any song genre except alternative lipsrsealed
Re: Who Listens To Zouk? by sade511(f): 9:15pm On Jun 20, 2006
coupe decale is crazy i love it
Re: Who Listens To Zouk? by katherinae(f): 4:06am On Dec 17, 2006
u guys need to listen to princess lover or singuila i swear their voices can stop wars.
zouk is so sexy and wonderfull i listen to it every day
Re: Who Listens To Zouk? by katherinae(f): 4:12am On Dec 17, 2006
i prefer the french zouk than to the spanish one, the french one seems more original to me.
Re: Who Listens To Zouk? by WesleyanA(f): 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2006
there's spanish zouk?

francophone zouk definitely is/seem more original

(1) (Reply)

Ololufe / Baby Oku From Flavour N'abania Hot New Single / Skales - TOMORROW [special Lady] + MY BABY [prod. By Sarz]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.