Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Dangote Trucks Parked Around P.T.I. Junction And Wellington Hotel Axis Warri - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Trucks Parked Around P.T.I. Junction And Wellington Hotel Axis Warri (776 Views)

Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo / Aliko Dangote Joins Twitter! / What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? (2) (3) (4)

Dangote Trucks Parked Around P.T.I. Junction And Wellington Hotel Axis Warri by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 04, 2012
I am wondering why these Dangote Truck drivers are turning a major express road/business area to a park. Soon it will become the popular 'Umunede" close to Asaba where truck drivers park to relax, refuel and service their trucks. This express road is not as wide as it should be, following some sort of useless construction of Pavements from the Warri round about up to Udu local govt along the D.S.C. express way. This pavement is as wide as a normal road which can take about three lanes of vehicles and now Dangote Trucks are already reducing the width/lanes of the normal road causing hold ups and danger to lives. With the upcoming ban on the use of Okada in Warri and Effurun i am sure we are gonna expect long hours of hold ups there. Please these trucks should be shown other places where they can park.

Help On Forex Robot / Do We Really Have FARMS In Nigeria? / Get Paid Everytime People Buy Fuel

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5