Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,927 members, 7,828,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

What Are The Early Signs Of Pregnancy. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Early Signs Of Pregnancy. (800 Views)

Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) / Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? / 15 Early Signs Of Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Early Signs Of Pregnancy. by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 04, 2012
I just hope this is not true.A girl i had a fling with last month just called to tell me that she has been having distortion in her menstrual cycle.her menses is supposed to last for 6-7 days but she discovered it takes just 3 days for last month and this month.

She is also feeling moody and nauseous,she feared that she may be pregnant because we had protected sex which made her still doubt the fact that she's pregnant.i asked her to go for test but she doesnt want to go.

Please,what signs do i need tell her to watch out for in order to convince her that she may be pregnant.please,this is urgent before wahala start. Thanks
Re: What Are The Early Signs Of Pregnancy. by akraym(m): 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2012
How to know if she's pregnant without doing test

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vitabiotics Multivitamins Supplements / Steps To Cure Constipation Naturally / Food Cure Tips:minerals Which Boost Our Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.