Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Faze Is Owing The South African Models That Featured In His New Videos - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Faze Is Owing The South African Models That Featured In His New Videos (1793 Views)

D'banj Was The First Nigerian Artist To Be Featured On The Billboard Charts / D'banj Featured In 'Mercy' Kanye West's New Video / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faze Is Owing The South African Models That Featured In His New Videos by Uzzyan: 1:29am On Jan 19, 2008
better

@9ja4eva
I realised it immediately i looked at the name of the link.
Re: Faze Is Owing The South African Models That Featured In His New Videos by tundewoods(m): 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2008
Once again,haters of Faze doing what they know how to do best.SLANDER the poor boy.

FAZE is managed by his own label.Personally he deserves the credit ans accolates of us all.

Well haters will always hate sha.No problem but remember that the dude has sold over 2 million copies of his Independent Album alone.
Re: Faze Is Owing The South African Models That Featured In His New Videos by playmate(f): 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2008
will he b d first 2 owe dancers it happens alot or do u guys think its easy 4 dos artistes.it was all worth it cs d videos really made a great impact on d album.plsss give d guy a break,pple re jst tryin hard 2 bring him down.anyways his fans will always stand by him.
Re: Faze Is Owing The South African Models That Featured In His New Videos by redhot007: 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2008
Hmn!!! Thumbs up for faze abi? y dcnt u wait, work for some1 n dont get paid,lets c how u guys wil lyk dat.This isnt d first tym faze is doing dis.its his lyf styl and bliv me cos I'v workd wit and for him too.Its not a good feeling,its not honest and fans or no fans its not ryt
Re: Faze Is Owing The South African Models That Featured In His New Videos by redhot007: 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2008
Faze has made alot of moni from dis album dats y he shld go bak to those who helpd him make it happen n pay up

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Music: Pakurumo Remix By A'won Boyz / Funny Interview With Vic.o / Notjustok's List Of Top 10 Most Gifted Rappers - Who Agrees With It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.