Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Check this out: OJB, Black face, jj bunny and Timaya - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Check this out: OJB, Black face, jj bunny and Timaya (1893 Views)

Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced / Kelly Hansome – Save OJB / Faze, TuFace, And Black Face (Plantashun Boiz) After Split-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check this out: OJB, Black face, jj bunny and Timaya by Qtane: 12:53am On Jan 18, 2008
Check this out, this video makes me miss Nigeria for sure, nairaland what do you think?

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=26143924
Re: Check this out: OJB, Black face, jj bunny and Timaya by thevoice1: 3:37am On Jan 18, 2008
nice, i really do miss niger, hope to go this year.

I see ojb on the video i heard he is one of the best in nigeria, is that so?
Re: Check this out: OJB, Black face, jj bunny and Timaya by Qtane: 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2008
They called him (ojb), the african J Z shocked
Re: Check this out: OJB, Black face, jj bunny and Timaya by niger1234: 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2008
African JZ? why not nigeria JZ, african is huge!

I like the vido8) sure remind me of niger, but whats up with the man cutting up the meat?
Re: Check this out: OJB, Black face, jj bunny and Timaya by niger1234: 1:10am On Jan 19, 2008
And whats with the cutting of grass. undecided, niger dont have better technology than that yet, men seem like we r still behind
Re: Check this out: OJB, Black face, jj bunny and Timaya by Qtane: 4:52am On Jan 19, 2008
IM SURE THEY GOT GRASS CUTTING MACHINE, BUT IT DEPEND IF YOU ARE RICH OR POOR!
Re: Check this out: OJB, Black face, jj bunny and Timaya by thevoice1: 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2008
no, thats not it, its plainly: old habit no the die
we don't want to upgrade
tongue
Re: Check this out: OJB, Black face, jj bunny and Timaya by Qtane: 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2008
i won't even comment on that lipsrsealed
Re: Check this out: OJB, Black face, jj bunny and Timaya by thevoice1: 1:16am On Jan 20, 2008
what is black face doing nowadays self, i haven't held anythging new, plus he look high inthis video cool!!![color=#000099][/color]
Re: Check this out: OJB, Black face, jj bunny and Timaya by jerrymania(m): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2008
ALL hail Nigerians In Diaspora. well patterned comments. Una try.
Re: Check this out: OJB, Black face, jj bunny and Timaya by niger1234: 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2008
what is that suppose to mean, what are you trying to say now undecided
Re: Check this out: OJB, Black face, jj bunny and Timaya by thevoice1: 12:31am On Jan 22, 2008
because you even ask him/her that questioon, that comment is directed to only you and him! tongue
Re: Check this out: OJB, Black face, jj bunny and Timaya by niger1234: 1:07am On Jan 24, 2008
u the craze angry
Re: Check this out: OJB, Black face, jj bunny and Timaya by zigbo(f): 2:23am On Jan 24, 2008
yo i think they stupid, them jbunny
Re: Check this out: OJB, Black face, jj bunny and Timaya by niger1234: 12:30am On Jan 25, 2008
maybe u are, cause it look like they r having fun to me tongue
Re: Check this out: OJB, Black face, jj bunny and Timaya by thevoice1: 12:12am On Jan 26, 2008
[b]check this hot new video on youtube kiss/b]X

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQRwoKnwjLI
Re: Check this out: OJB, Black face, jj bunny and Timaya by zigbo(f): 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2008
niger1234:

maybe u are, cause it look like they r having fun to me tongue

what are u on about
Re: Check this out: OJB, Black face, jj bunny and Timaya by niger1234: 3:11am On Jan 29, 2008
I said maybe you are the stupid one,

its not often that u see other culture happy in Nigeria, so i'm glad to see them having fun and enjoying themself.

but as usual, if niger like you don't say something negative then u don't feel satisfy.

so there u have it: u think them jbunny are stupid but i think u my brother/sister are stupid for making that dumb
comment
Re: Check this out: OJB, Black face, jj bunny and Timaya by debosky(m): 3:36am On Jan 29, 2008
the chick's accent is sooo strong! grin grin

I bet no one goes for her shows for her singing, she and her girls are hot though tongue

lerrus take our time grin grin

star indeed, hot like fire body, but little talent elsewhere.
Re: Check this out: OJB, Black face, jj bunny and Timaya by emajungle: 4:48am On Jan 29, 2008
I don't think you have listen to the rest of her songs
But from what i heard on myspace:
she is hot
Talented
can dance
can sing
and will be the next superstar for sure
NIGER WATCH OUT !
Re: Check this out: OJB, Black face, jj bunny and Timaya by zigbo(f): 8:51pm On Jan 31, 2008
niger1234:

I said maybe you are the stupid one,

its not often that u see other culture happy in Nigeria, so i'm glad to see them having fun and enjoying themself.

but as usual, if [b]niger like you
don't say something negative then u don't feel satisfy.

so there u have it: u think them jbunny are stupid but i think u my brother/sister are stupid for making that dumb [/b] comment

you can go and kiss their asses for all i care. if they had gone to places like where u come from, they prolly would ve seen people hanging on trees after all that is what they expected. "other culture" my foot, isnt she nigerian? bottom line they are pointless + i believe every body here is entitled to their own opinion so back off.

nb i'm from nigeria nt niger.i reckon,thats a diff country
Re: Check this out: OJB, Black face, jj bunny and Timaya by niger1234: 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2008
@ zigbo
stupid plus blind, the gril jj bunny is from Africa, the others girls (but u cannot see) are Americans, and thats why i use

the word other cultures, im glad people like you are allowe to have an opinion but guess what, so i'm

i.
and my opinon says yours is stupid tongue
Re: Check this out: OJB, Black face, jj bunny and Timaya by zigbo(f): 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2008
niger1234:

@ zigbo
stupid plus blind, the gril jj bunny is from Africa, the others girls (but u cannot see) are Americans, and thats why i use

the word other cultures, im glad people like you are allowe to have an opinion but guess what, so i'm

i.
and my opinon says yours is stupid tongue

hey idiot, that was why i said SHE nt they, I cudnt careless where they from all i know is they suck,i cud puke .She aint all that and her song sucks like mess. I don't kno what u are wailing about but i don't wana hear it, u are never gona get laid by those girls so super fan, u can stop now.
Re: Check this out: OJB, Black face, jj bunny and Timaya by robby1(m): 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2008
grin OMG these are the kind of things that keep me cuming back here lol.  grin
Re: Check this out: OJB, Black face, jj bunny and Timaya by hotshawlng(m): 11:46pm On Mar 02, 2008
@ jj bunny! Let's hook up, if you don't mind. grin

(1) (Reply)

9ja. The Homeland Of Music In Africa. / Mi Drops Album Mi2 | Track Picks: Number One Ft. Flavor + One Naira Ft. Waje / [TRACKLIST] Olamide’s 4th Studio Album; Olamide – Street OT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.