Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,183 members, 7,811,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Blco Needed On Cif With POP - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Blco Needed On Cif With POP (2571 Views)

Blco Needed On Cif With POP / Large Quantity Of Ago And Blco With Pop For Sale 08086656404 / Blco Cif Deal With Pop Verifiable On Shell Screen London - 08082083126 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blco Needed On Cif With POP by y2kaustin(m): 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2012
I have a foreign buyer,that want to do CIF,with POP for Blco.So if you have a real seller,send the SPA with POP to me Asap.on: y2kaustin@gmail.com
Re: Blco Needed On Cif With POP by bindex(m): 9:35am On Oct 05, 2012
If you known anything at all on how the crude market purchase works or flows you will know that people don't just give out POP. There is a procedure to it. No letter of intent, nothing just SPA and POP. It doesn't flow that way. After all people request for POP and use it to defraud others most of the time. No serious buyer that knows anything about the oil business will begin by asking for POP.

2 Likes

Re: Blco Needed On Cif With POP by fexcomus: 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2012
thanks bindex, Y2K did you hear that, POP only comes in when the seriousness of the buyer is ensured. if you are serious call me. i will provide you BLCO and FCO, you know me too well i don't like my time being wasted. Do your home work to ensure this buyer is real and willing to make the purchase. Surely i'll provide it in real time. in case this is Felix.
Re: Blco Needed On Cif With POP by wealthyk: 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2012
Am currently engaging a deal now wit am american and we are almost done on cif infact all docs are almost ready. so if u are serious abt blco, then contact me on wealth4lifeinc@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Blco Needed On Cif With POP by yalo: 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2012
if you can work witjh this procedure CIFDEAL WHEN A CONTRACT IS SIGNED B/W D BUYER&SELLER, WE SHOW POF, THEN THE SELLER LOAD THE VESSEL IN BUYERS NAME&PASS THE CARGO DOCUMENTS TO D BUYER, BUYER WILL CONFIRM FROM THE SHIPPING LINE & ISSUE SDBLC OR BANK GUARANTEE 2%PB TO INITIATE D TRANSACTION. AFTER INSPECTION OF CRUDE OIL D SELLER GET PAID.BUT AS OWN A REFINERY, WE PREFER 2%PB TO BE ISSUED FIRST BY D SELLER. IF YOU CAN WORK WITH THIS PROCEDURES PLEASE CAL 08031930010 BEST REGARDS LAWAL
Re: Blco Needed On Cif With POP by kyngtut: 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2013
ATTENTION: ONLY SELLERS MANDATE OR AGENT (MEANING SELLERS SIDE IS NOT CLOSED), NO LONG CHAIN CONNECTION TO SELLER. THANKS IN ADVANCE..

PRICE: USD 8.00 Gross $7.00 Net to the Buyer DTD off Brent
DELIVERY: CIF
DESTINATION: NETHERLANDS
QUANTITY: Total Purchase (4,000,000 M BBL) FOUR MILLION BARRELS NIGERIAN LIGHT CRUDE OIL x 12 MONTHS in 2 separate single shipments of 2 million barrels each. Each single shipment should be considered as single spot purchase/delivery. Buyer should issue separate DLC for each single shipment of 2 million barrels and therein under DLC will be reinstated for all subsequent shipments of 2 million barrels until the end of the contract life.
a. The above mentioned transaction involving the purchase of 4,000,000 BARRELS (2 x 2 million barrels) per Month of NIGERIAN LIGHT CRUDE OIL for 1 YEAR with possible rollovers and extensions.

PROCEDURE: CIF

A. BUYER AND SELLER SIGN AND SEAL THIS CONTRACT INCLUDING BANKING COORDINATES AND EXCHANGE THE SIGNED COPY BY ELECTRONIC MAIL. THE ELECTRONIC SIGNED COPY BY BOTH PARTIES IS CONSIDERED LEGALLY BINDING AND ENFORCEABLE AND MUST NOT BE CHANGED. THE EXECUTED SPA IS LODGED IN THEIR RESPECTIVE BANKS.

B. SELLER SENDS NNPC LETTER OF AUTHORITY TO DRAW DOWN ON BULK EQUITY ALLOCATION FOR PROOF OF SUPPLY PURPOSES. BUYER BANK ISSUES PRE-ADVICE/RWA BY SWIFT MESSAGE TO SELLERS BANK AS PROOF OF FUNDS

C. SELLER SENDS PROOF OF PRODUCT DOCUMENTS TO THE BUYER VIA EMAIL, BILL OF LADING, MASTER’S RECEIPT, Q&Q CERT AND THE DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE FOR THE LOADED VESSEL AND OTHER RELATED DOCUMENTS. THE CONSIGNEE ON ALL PROOF OF PRODUCTS DOCUMENTS MUST MATCH SELLER’S NAME ON THIS SALES PURCHASE AGREEMENT.

D. UPON VERIFICATION OF THE PROOF OF PRODUCT DOCUMENTS, VERIFICATION OF CARGO AND VESSEL POSITION DIRECTLY WITH THE LOCAL AGENCY, VESSEL CAPTAIN, BUYER PLACES DLC , FOR THE VALUE OF EACH SPOT SINGLE SHIPMENT (2 MILLION BARRELS) AND WILL REINSTATE DLC FOR ALL SUBSEQUENT SINGLE SHIPMENTS TILL THE CONTRACT LIFE BECOMES EXHAUSTED.

E. SELLER INSTRUCTS THE VESSEL CAPTAIN COMPLETE SECURITY FORM AND RETURN TO SHIPPING AGENT/HABOUR MASTER, ISSUE ETA AND PROCEED TO THE DELIVERY PORT (INTENDED HALIFAX EAST COAST OF CANADA OR HOUSTON U.S GULF) FOR DELIVERY OF THE CARGO.

F. THE VESSEL IS OFF LOADED INTO THE BUYER’S SHORE TANKS AND INSPECTED BY SGS (OR EQUIVALENT) TO DETERMINE THE FINAL COMMERCIAL INVOICE VALUE AND TO CONFIRM THE CARGO’S QUALITY. IF CARGO SPECIFICATIONS ARE THE SAME AS THE CARGOS’S SPECIFICATION FROM THE Q&Q INSPECTION AT THE LOADING PORT, BUYER IMMEDIATELY ACCEPTS AND SIGNS THE SGS REPORT AT THE DELIVERY PORT AND SENDS A COPY TO THE SELLER.

G. WITHIN 5 DAYS OF VERIFICATION OF THE SGS REPORT AT THE DELIVERY PORT, BUYER PAYS FOR THE CARGO VIA SWIFT MT103 /CASH WIRE IN FAVOR OF THE SELLER’S ACCOUNT. SELLER TRANSFERS/ENDORSES TITLE AND ALL RELEVANT DOCUMENTS TO BUYER.

H. THE NEXT SHIPMENT COMMENCES.

REGARDS,

TEMI
email me at kyngsigma@gmail.com
bb pin: 25AAD6C4
CELL: +1-215-792-4138
Re: Blco Needed On Cif With POP by kyngtut: 4:09am On Jan 09, 2013
ATTENTION: ONLY SELLERS MANDATE OR AGENT (MEANING SELLERS SIDE IS NOT CLOSED), NO LONG CHAIN CONNECTION TO SELLER. THANKS IN ADVANCE..

PRICE: USD 8.00 Gross $7.00 Net to the Buyer DTD off Brent
DELIVERY: CIF
DESTINATION: NETHERLANDS
QUANTITY: Total Purchase (4,000,000 M BBL) FOUR MILLION BARRELS NIGERIAN LIGHT CRUDE OIL x 12 MONTHS in 2 separate single shipments of 2 million barrels each. Each single shipment should be considered as single spot purchase/delivery. Buyer should issue separate DLC for each single shipment of 2 million barrels and therein under DLC will be reinstated for all subsequent shipments of 2 million barrels until the end of the contract life.
a. The above mentioned transaction involving the purchase of 4,000,000 BARRELS (2 x 2 million barrels) per Month of NIGERIAN LIGHT CRUDE OIL for 1 YEAR with possible rollovers and extensions.

PROCEDURE: CIF

A. BUYER AND SELLER SIGN AND SEAL THIS CONTRACT INCLUDING BANKING COORDINATES AND EXCHANGE THE SIGNED COPY BY ELECTRONIC MAIL. THE ELECTRONIC SIGNED COPY BY BOTH PARTIES IS CONSIDERED LEGALLY BINDING AND ENFORCEABLE AND MUST NOT BE CHANGED. THE EXECUTED SPA IS LODGED IN THEIR RESPECTIVE BANKS.

B. SELLER SENDS NNPC LETTER OF AUTHORITY TO DRAW DOWN ON BULK EQUITY ALLOCATION FOR PROOF OF SUPPLY PURPOSES. BUYER BANK ISSUES PRE-ADVICE/RWA BY SWIFT MESSAGE TO SELLERS BANK AS PROOF OF FUNDS

C. SELLER SENDS PROOF OF PRODUCT DOCUMENTS TO THE BUYER VIA EMAIL, BILL OF LADING, MASTER’S RECEIPT, Q&Q CERT AND THE DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE FOR THE LOADED VESSEL AND OTHER RELATED DOCUMENTS. THE CONSIGNEE ON ALL PROOF OF PRODUCTS DOCUMENTS MUST MATCH SELLER’S NAME ON THIS SALES PURCHASE AGREEMENT.

D. UPON VERIFICATION OF THE PROOF OF PRODUCT DOCUMENTS, VERIFICATION OF CARGO AND VESSEL POSITION DIRECTLY WITH THE LOCAL AGENCY, VESSEL CAPTAIN, BUYER PLACES DLC , FOR THE VALUE OF EACH SPOT SINGLE SHIPMENT (2 MILLION BARRELS) AND WILL REINSTATE DLC FOR ALL SUBSEQUENT SINGLE SHIPMENTS TILL THE CONTRACT LIFE BECOMES EXHAUSTED.

E. SELLER INSTRUCTS THE VESSEL CAPTAIN COMPLETE SECURITY FORM AND RETURN TO SHIPPING AGENT/HABOUR MASTER, ISSUE ETA AND PROCEED TO THE DELIVERY PORT (INTENDED HALIFAX EAST COAST OF CANADA OR HOUSTON U.S GULF) FOR DELIVERY OF THE CARGO.

F. THE VESSEL IS OFF LOADED INTO THE BUYER’S SHORE TANKS AND INSPECTED BY SGS (OR EQUIVALENT) TO DETERMINE THE FINAL COMMERCIAL INVOICE VALUE AND TO CONFIRM THE CARGO’S QUALITY. IF CARGO SPECIFICATIONS ARE THE SAME AS THE CARGOS’S SPECIFICATION FROM THE Q&Q INSPECTION AT THE LOADING PORT, BUYER IMMEDIATELY ACCEPTS AND SIGNS THE SGS REPORT AT THE DELIVERY PORT AND SENDS A COPY TO THE SELLER.

G. WITHIN 5 DAYS OF VERIFICATION OF THE SGS REPORT AT THE DELIVERY PORT, BUYER PAYS FOR THE CARGO VIA SWIFT MT103 /CASH WIRE IN FAVOR OF THE SELLER’S ACCOUNT. SELLER TRANSFERS/ENDORSES TITLE AND ALL RELEVANT DOCUMENTS TO BUYER.

H. THE NEXT SHIPMENT COMMENCES.

REGARDS,

TEMI
email me at kyngsigma@gmail.com
bb pin: 25AAD6C4
CELL: +1-215-792-4138
Re: Blco Needed On Cif With POP by Oldboy1: 7:07am On Jan 10, 2013
bindex: If you known anything at all on how the crude market purchase works or flows you will know that people don't just give out POP. There is a procedure to it. No letter of intent, nothing just SPA and POP. It doesn't flow that way. After all people request for POP and use it to defraud others most of the time. No serious buyer that knows anything about the oil business will begin by asking for POP.

Please I will like to know the real procedure on how to do this deal and how to know a serious and genuine buyer or seller.
Someone sent me SPA and POP with CIF procedure but I don't know if he's really serious and genuine. I want to confirm this before contacting a buyer.
My email is: donmarchity@yahoo.com
Re: Blco Needed On Cif With POP by bindex(m): 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2013
Old boy:

Please I will like to know the real procedure on how to do this deal and how to know a serious and genuine buyer or seller.
Someone sent me SPA and POP with CIF procedure but I don't know if he's really serious and genuine. I want to confirm this before contacting a buyer.
My email is: donmarchity@yahoo.com

I have sent you an email. Check your inbox.
Re: Blco Needed On Cif With POP by lordkrato(m): 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2013
Yauskin again? Come on.. you can't do the same thing over again and expect a different response..
Re: Blco Needed On Cif With POP by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2013
Pure NNPC AGO for sale at Tank Farm Lagos Depot - N144-1, Tank farm delivery in Lagos - N130+2, Calabar/Eket - N132+2. TTT(Marine - offbar) - N122+2. Lacasera Tank Farm Depot Lagos - N126-2. We can supply any quantity. BLCO also avalaible N82/BBL on TTT basis and $7/BBL on CIF. Call 08063383055
Re: Blco Needed On Cif With POP by Peacesoft: 9:38am On Apr 02, 2013
Mr Henry Akponeware,can u fwd ur blco Ttt Naira deal to peacesoftventures@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Blco Needed On Cif With POP by jniran22(m): 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2013
HenryAkponeware: Pure NNPC AGO for sale at Tank Farm Lagos Depot - N144-1, Tank farm delivery in Lagos - N130+2, Calabar/Eket - N132+2. TTT(Marine - offbar) - N122+2. Lacasera Tank Farm Depot Lagos - N126-2. We can supply any quantity. BLCO also avalaible N82/BBL on TTT basis and $7/BBL on CIF. Call 08063383055

Hello sir,
I have buyer frm china who needed 4million barrel of BLCO right
now on cif, the seller must have
Authority to sell( ATS) and
Allocation details, and is ready to give $8 net to the buyer, please let me know your procedures.
And the buyer is ready to issue
MT799.
Re: Blco Needed On Cif With POP by jniran22(m): 1:36pm On Apr 02, 2013
HenryAkponeware: Pure NNPC AGO for sale at Tank Farm Lagos Depot - N144-1, Tank farm delivery in Lagos - N130+2, Calabar/Eket - N132+2. TTT(Marine - offbar) - N122+2. Lacasera Tank Farm Depot Lagos - N126-2. We can supply any quantity. BLCO also avalaible N82/BBL on TTT basis and $7/BBL on CIF. Call 08063383055

Hello sir,
I have buyer frm china who needed 4million barrel of BLCO right
now on cif, the seller must have
Authority to sell( ATS) and
Allocation details, and is ready to give $8 net to the buyer, please let me know your procedures.
And the buyer is ready to issue
MT799.

Contact me:
jniran22@gmail.com
Re: Blco Needed On Cif With POP by jniran22(m): 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Meet Carmudi Nigeria. Www.carmudi.com/ng / Aluminium Step Tile Roofing Sheets Roll Forming Machine For Sale / Custom Silicone Wristbands For Churches And Religious Programmes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.