Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,573 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Make Your Phone A Super Fast Mobile Browser - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Make Your Phone A Super Fast Mobile Browser (3208 Views)

Best Mobile Browser For Downloading Movies? / Nigeria Moves To Fifth In Opera Mini Mobile Browser Usage! / Opera Mini Mobile Browser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Your Phone A Super Fast Mobile Browser by Omega44(m): 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2012
Do you know you can make your mobile gadget a super fast mobile browser. My experiment reveal that joining two phone networks together one from dead gprs enable phone to a working one will simply make your phone a super fast mobile browser as the phone is in theory using two network, this may also keep you online in a faint network area and am also afraid making the network three may force free browsing.
Re: Make Your Phone A Super Fast Mobile Browser by nairabacks(f): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2012
Expantiate in plain english pls.
Re: Make Your Phone A Super Fast Mobile Browser by xtrafly(m): 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2012
Interesting... Explain further (although I can't imagine how this would work, never say never)
Re: Make Your Phone A Super Fast Mobile Browser by excondido(m): 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2012
Omega44: Do you know you can make your mobile gadget a super fast mobile browser. My experiment reveal that joining two phone networks together one from dead gprs enable phone to a working one will simply make your phone a super fast mobile browser as the phone is in theory using two network, this may also keep you online in a faint network area and am also afraid making the network three may force free browsing.

i understand what u mean here but my method is slightly different.

what i do especially where network is poor is to use a transistor radio to boost my phones network thereby increasing my browsing speed. radio uses gprs to transmit signals at specified frequency, so when tuned gprs signal helps to increase browsing speed. although a disturbing sound can be heard when the page is uploading.

1 Like

Re: Make Your Phone A Super Fast Mobile Browser by Omega44(m): 3:29am On Oct 05, 2012
Transisto radio do you mounted it to your phone board or how.
Re: Make Your Phone A Super Fast Mobile Browser by Ay92(m): 4:48am On Oct 05, 2012
Please tell me how to do this.I'm really suffering in the hands of poor network connection
Re: Make Your Phone A Super Fast Mobile Browser by Omega44(m): 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2012
Steps. (1) open not tear, open part of the working phone antenna to reveal the copper face (2) attach the copper face of both network and reglue back in a manner that both network can allow electrönic flow with out breaking (3) perfect the attached antenna by taping it to the main antenna back (4) couple the phone back. Warning tearing your main antenna may cause network problem should you think of removing the attached antenna.
Re: Make Your Phone A Super Fast Mobile Browser by Ay92(m): 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2012
How can i locate the phone's antenna?
Re: Make Your Phone A Super Fast Mobile Browser by Omega44(m): 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2012
It is glued to the back of the plastic frame near the speaker, just the plastic frame from the back, removing this frame will let you see the panel from back. It is usually like paper with design.
Re: Make Your Phone A Super Fast Mobile Browser by Ay92(m): 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2012
I've located it.but how can it connect it to a radio or another phone?
Re: Make Your Phone A Super Fast Mobile Browser by Ay92(m): 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2012
I've located it.but how can i connect it to a radio or another phone?
Re: Make Your Phone A Super Fast Mobile Browser by Ay92(m): 7:32pm On Oct 06, 2012
Plus,I mistakenly spoiled the screen of one of my phones during this process
Re: Make Your Phone A Super Fast Mobile Browser by Ay92(m): 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2012
i understand what u mean here but my method is slightly different.

what i do especially where network is poor is to use a transistor radio to boost my phones network thereby increasing my browsing speed. radio uses gprs to transmit signals at specified frequency, so when tuned gprs signal helps to increase browsing speed. although a disturbing sound can be heard when the page is uploading.
Can you explain further?did you connect your phone to the radio through antenna or what?
Re: Make Your Phone A Super Fast Mobile Browser by Omega44(m): 1:05am On Oct 07, 2012
The radio technique which is posted by another person is to me using the wave generated by the radio to boost the service for the phone as the radio also send and receive data so you only have to keep these device closely enough to each other so that your phone share the service to send when the radio transistor send and receive when the radio receiver receive i.e the radio must be working.... as for the other technique you only have to locate the antenna "the paper like but copper face stuff you just located" in your phone and join the completely removed copper face tip of antenna from dead gprs enable phone to make two of such antenna but joining will make it one like many chamber joined together to make one train as in railtransport. note you will only open just a tip of your antenna to join the tip of the foreign one and fold then tape to your antenna back...antenna/network is not always a standing metal, also some phone antenna are make of real metal but always near speaker with string connecting it to the panel. am sorry for your phone screen.
Re: Make Your Phone A Super Fast Mobile Browser by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2012
this is a wierd science grin, please always try this with a 3310!
Please wch transistor radio ar u talkng abot, I actualy dont kno an ordinary transistor radio that can transmit, I only kno those that can receive!
Re: Make Your Phone A Super Fast Mobile Browser by Omega44(m): 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2012
Wierd indeed. do you know that transformer is built to regulate and increase the power of the coming DC and also 4,5...10 etc string of wire need to be twisted as one to increase the flowing electron etc. telecom. operator company provide network coverage and the phone antenna connect to make your gadget usefull, suppose your provider network is half way strong 50 percent and your gadgets antenna is half way strong 50 percent then their connection will give you 100 percent network coverage. if you remember the time of few cellular user then you will agree with me cos. only one antenna tower will serve a whole city not as many as we have it today. moreso if the gadget manufacturer produce strong antenna for their product then they are helping in reducing the cost of your providers for erecting new pole near your window and helping you from being the victim of poor service (this my experiment shows).........if transistor radio is not transmitting then you are telling me that it will receive the electromagnetic wave of more than 10 station wave near you at a time. simply you will dial the station frequency i.e your command for that station before you receive this way you can dial 20 station frequency and receive right in you room these wave are there why then you dont receive them at the same time cos transistor radio is built to receive. your comment reveal that on calling radio program presenter you only receive what the presenter reply and dont hear what the caller say because the caller is not from your house and transistor never send but only receive. chill-out.
Re: Make Your Phone A Super Fast Mobile Browser by Omega44(m): 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2012
Wierd indeed. do you know that transformer is built to regulate and increase the power of the coming DC and also 4,5...10 etc string of wire need to be twisted as one to increase the flowing electron etc. telecom. operator company provide network coverage and the phone antenna connect to make your gadget usefull, suppose your provider network is half way strong 50 percent and your gadgets antenna is half way strong 50 percent then their connection will give you 100 percent network coverage. if you remember the time of few cellular user then you will agree with me cos. only one antenna tower will serve a whole city not as many as we have it today. moreso if the gadget manufacturer produce strong antenna for their product then they are helping in reducing the cost of your providers for erecting new pole near your window and helping you from being the victim of poor service (this my experiment shows).........if transistor radio is not transmitting then you are telling me that it will receive the electromagnetic wave of more than 10 station wave near you at a time. simply you will dial the station frequency i.e your command for that station before you receive this way you can dial 20 station frequency and receive right in you room these wave are there why then you dont receive them at the same time cos transistor radio is built to receive. your comment reveal that on calling radio program presenter you only receive what the presenter reply and dont hear what the caller say because the caller is not from your house and transistor never send but only receive. chill-out.
Re: Make Your Phone A Super Fast Mobile Browser by Omega44(m): 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2012
Re: Make Your Phone A Super Fast Mobile Browser by Omega44(m): 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2012
Re: Make Your Phone A Super Fast Mobile Browser by Omega44(m): 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2012
Re: Make Your Phone A Super Fast Mobile Browser by sniperwolf(m): 8:26am On Oct 09, 2012
What language are you guys speaking?
Re: Make Your Phone A Super Fast Mobile Browser by Omega44(m): 10:10am On Oct 09, 2012
Language ? Hemmmmmm na language naa

(1) (Reply)

Iphones Remote Unlocking Continues ( I R U C) / Scientists Develop New Battery That Lasts 20 Years / SAMSUNG GALAXY LOVERS: Name Your Favourite Samsung Andriod Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.