Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? - Music/Radio (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? (89676 Views)

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by ritchboi: 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2007
throw some d's(this joint iz bangin')
THROW SOME D'S ON DAT ByTCH!!!
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by ritchboi: 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2007
throw some d's(this joint iz bangin')
THROW SOME D'S ON DAT ByTCH!!!
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2007
Nothing Better - Postal Service
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by 9ja4eva: 2:09am On Aug 22, 2007
Make me better - Ne Yo ft Fab
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by omoge25(f): 5:45am On Aug 23, 2007
9ja4eva:

Make me better - Ne Yo ft Fab

oh i love that song, whenever it comes on i have to turn up the radio.
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by Uloh(f): 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2007
The way i are by Timbaland ft. Keri Hilson.
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by savesoul(m): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2007
Suicidal - Sean kingston
Song of the Year
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2007
The way i are Timbaland

Ayoo Technology 50 cent & Justin
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by boysteve1(m): 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2007
Beautiful girl, Sean Kingston
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by A40(m): 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2007
Babycakes - Two of a kind
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by shadex1(m): 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2007
Trey songz - Missing you. Its HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAny R&B lover in the house should go and look for this song.if you have not heard this song.you have definitely not heard any song.
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by mukina2: 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2007
$hadex:

Trey songz - Missing you. Its HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAny R&B lover in the house should go and look for this song.if you have not heard this song.you have definitely not heard any song.

thot i was the only one cheesy
this song is hott cheesy
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by shadex1(m): 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2007
@mukina
thank you sooo much.i also thot i was the only one.finally someone that appreciates my kind of music.
am so in love with the song its like the soundtrack in my house now.
for those of you that are wondering what the hype is all bout.follow this link n trust me its worth the hype

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laxALg_W-qs
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by mukina2: 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2007
i loooove that song . .the beat is so cool  . .

i can't stop missing you
wish i was dere with you

damn this song do things to me cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by bluesky4(f): 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2007
Omg i love Trey Songz, he is pretty hott. The song is alright, ive heard better.
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by shadex1(m): 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2007
thats wh am listening to now men.
missing all the things you said
missing all the krazy love we made
why d throw it all away

@blue-sky
no offence you said u've heard better songs cos Ve heard a whole lot of songs n i think this is like the nicest song ve heard in a longg while.
wouldnt mind you giving me one or more of the songs you said ve heard that r better.m waiting
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by mukina2: 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2007
Shadex cheesy guess you must be missing sum1 really bad cheesy

@topic
am back to Thank God i found you ^ mariah Carey, Joe and 90 degrees kiss
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by shadex1(m): 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2007
nah.am not missing nobody,i just love the song.i appreciate music alot.its like food to me u know cheesy
about that Thank God i found you,are you giving me as a song that you feel is more interesting because i have heard the song and i still listened to it some minutes ago.n yea its tight but like on another level.an there is also like remix to it kenny latimore and chante moore.theirz is make it last forever as in
Kenny latimore and chante moore - make it last forever.
wouldnt mind you giving me another song though
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by mukina2: 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2007
aight o cheesy that song is tight  too

ok try out  real love by Massari cheesy another cool song wink
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by shadex1(m): 11:21pm On Aug 25, 2007
did you mean massari.
is the artist male?
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by mukina2: 11:35pm On Aug 25, 2007
sorry . .my mistake . .meant Massari . will modify my post now cheesy

yeah the artist is male . .Lebanese i think undecided
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by shadex1(m): 11:48pm On Aug 25, 2007
yea.Massari.i have heard the song about 2 years ago.its cool tho.
hez got that muslim tone in his voice but its cool.ve heard alottttttttt of songs.so its gon be hard to gimme one.
you can try Rihanna - ft Neyo - Hate that i love you,Isreal ft fabolous - In love with you,Same girl(Remix) ft Tpain
Tyrese's Album.the R&B CD.all d songs in it are singles to me
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by mukina2: 11:51pm On Aug 25, 2007
i know its an old song but its  nice . .  you're right tho  . . about his voice  . .but its kind of defines  his songs cheesy

what about

Sorry  . .by third storee . .they r not really popular but  this song is nice . .check it out .
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by shadex1(m): 11:58pm On Aug 25, 2007
wud check em out when next m downloding n wudnt mind if u can send d song to me smiley
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by Bhola(f): 3:04am On Aug 26, 2007
Ciara feat. Fiddy - Can't leave 'em alone.

Mehn, I am loving this song. I love the contrast. Ciara and Fiddy. I need to find a rich thug mehn. That's the shit right there. Any rich thug in the house? Holla at me.  grin grin grin
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by iice(f): 4:56am On Aug 26, 2007
Brick & Lace - whyd you lie
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by ikamefa(f): 4:57am On Aug 26, 2007
keisha cole feat missy and likkle kim - let it go grin

his song is da shizzle :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMoPCJ0MNC4
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by mukina2: 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2007
$hadex:

would check em out when next m downloding n wudnt mind if u can send d song to me smiley

here's the song . .

http://youtube.com/watch?v=y5lH2_tmvRA

enjoy cheesy wink
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by EkoLomo1(f): 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2007
Lil Kim whole album Notorius K.I.M
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by omogenaija(f): 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2007
dangerously in love - beyonce
deport them - sean paul and mr. vegas
hot Bleep - mr. vegas
get me bodied - beyonce
thank in advance- boyz II men
izzo - jay-z
b/c of u- neyo
- when ur mad
- sexy love
- so sick of love songs
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by chiogo(f): 6:05pm On Aug 26, 2007
Sorry, blame it on me-----Akon
How do i breathe----Mario
Big girls don't cry---Fergie
When i see u---fantasia
You remind me----usher
Me, myself and i---Beyonce
Survivor-----Destiny's child
Stronger-----Kanye west
can't leave 'em alone-----Ciara ft. 50 cent
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by EkoLomo1(f): 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2007
Batty boys- Dr evil

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (83) (Reply)

R. City Ft Adam Levine – Locked Away Mp3 Download / Lil Ameer Hassan Is Dead, To Be Buried Today / 80's Music Playlist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.