Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? - Music/Radio (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? (89754 Views)

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:36am On Apr 27, 2009
yes oo. . . .she actually did WOW me wid that one, hopefully she makes a great come back wid the album!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:46am On Apr 27, 2009
abi o cheesy cheesy

@post
Pink - Sober

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89V7hvEmSD8

mwah, I love Pink kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:49am On Apr 27, 2009
Hmmm. . .sis i just dey gbadun all ur songs this evening oo. . . .na u biko jare!!

Pink too. . . .nice!!
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:54am On Apr 27, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Hmmm. . .sis i just dey gbadun all ur songs this evening oo. . . .na u biko jare!!

Pink too. . . .nice!!
LOL, that's a compliment cheesy cheesy

@post

Beyonce- Scared Of Lonely
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by Tatase(f): 6:42am On Apr 27, 2009
I've had Carolina Liar's "Show Me What I'm Looking For" stuck in my head all weekend.
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by FLGators1: 6:57pm On May 03, 2009
Usher - Love Looks Good
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by tubabie(f): 10:54pm On May 03, 2009
I'm yours- Jason Mraz
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by Moonstone(f): 4:59am On May 04, 2009
You bad - Wande C.
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by yousouph(m): 6:43am On May 04, 2009
Blame it - Jamie Fox Feat T Pain
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by tubabie(f): 8:35pm On May 04, 2009
Poker face- Lady Gaga
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by obinna5000(m): 9:05pm On May 04, 2009
Kid Cudi - Day N Nite
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by obinna5000(m): 9:06pm On May 04, 2009
Kanye West & Young Jeezy - Amazing
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by A40(m): 9:50pm On May 04, 2009
I love college - Asher Roth (I love this song) grin grin
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by chamotex(m): 12:29am On May 05, 2009
Napa Man - Migraine Skank
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by FLGators1: 1:34am On May 05, 2009
Usher - Love Looks Good

My man Usher is back kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by TOYOSI20(f): 6:15am On May 05, 2009
tubabie:

Poker face- Lady Gaga

I sooooooooooooooooo luv this song!! kiss kiss

Well here's ma current list. . . .

* K Jon - On the Ocean

* 3OH!3 - Don't Trust Me

* T.I - Dead And Gone

* The Lonely Island - I'm On A Boat

* Lady GaGa - Just Dance

* Jason Mraz - Lucky

* Jeremiah - Birthday Sex

* Beyonce Knowles - Halo

* Jason Mraz - I'm yours

* All American Rejects - Gives You Hell

* Demi Lovato - Don't Forget

* Akon - Beautiful

* James Morrison - Broken Strings

* Katy Perry - Thinking of You
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by tubabie(f): 11:44am On May 05, 2009
TOYOSI20:

I sooooooooooooooooo luv this song!! kiss kiss

Well here's ma current list. . . .

* K Jon - On the Ocean

* 3OH!3 - Don't Trust Me

* T.I - Dead And Gone

* The Lonely Island - I'm On A Boat

* Lady GaGa - Just Dance

* Jason Mraz - Lucky

* Jeremiah - Birthday Sex

* Beyonce Knowles - Halo

* Jason Mraz - I'm yours

* All American Rejects - Gives You Hell

* Demi Lovato - Don't Forget

* Akon - Beautiful

* James Morrison - Broken Strings

* Katy Perry - Thinking of You

Oh so you love Jason Mraz too. kiss
You quite a number of my favs on ur list too.
]
[size=5pt] Where is your rant now[/size],? kiss

@Topic
Strong Thing- Banky W
She's Royal- Taurus Riley
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by maray(f): 1:46pm On May 05, 2009
FLO RIDA , RIGHT ROUND

LILY ALLEN , NOT FAIR
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:58am On May 06, 2009
tubabie:

Oh so you love Jason Mraz too. kiss
You quite a number of my favs on ur list too.
]
[size=5pt] Where is your rant now[/size],? kiss

@Topic
Strong Thing- Banky W
She's Royal- Taurus Riley

I sure do, his music is real soft, and easy to listen to, . . . . kiss

LOL!!. . . . .yup i finally posted ma rant oo!! cheesy cheesy

Banky W - Lagos Party kiss kiss
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by blackspade(m): 5:12am On May 06, 2009
I'm hella hooked to this song. . . .

iRock Skinnies

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgYdFMoBtB4&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

. . . . .iRock skinnies, iRock skinnies, iRock skinnies, iRock skinnies, iFresh (I'm an independent Jerk) iJerk solo, iJerk solo, iJerk solo, iJerk solo. . . . .
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by HJ1(m): 2:09pm On May 06, 2009
kid in the hall - reebok sneaks ad
beyonce - halo
jadakiss - rocking with the best feat. pharell
neato c - e mara mma
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by tubabie(f): 3:52pm On May 06, 2009
@Topic
Number 1 - Tinchy Stryder

lovely!
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by dammizz(m): 5:16pm On May 06, 2009
Beyonce - halo/save the hero (the lyrics is cool)
Kanye west ft lil wayne - see u in my knightmare (sure u'll feel the outburst of kany and weezy)
keri hilson ft kanye & ne-yo - knock u down (great song, u'll need to see the video too)
Coldplay - viva la vida (for alternative rock fans)
Thriving Ivory - Angels on the moon (its rocky too)
Shirley Bassey - Diamonds are forever (this is an old joint. Kanye once got his chorus from this song. Seriously the original version, though old but tighter)
Adele - Chasing pavement (the young girl's voice thrills)
Avril Lavigne - I will be/Complicated/Girlfriend/When you're gone (She is indeed a rockstar)
Bon Jovi - Lost Highway
Kelly Clarckson - breakaway/Life would suck without u/Never again

pple here dont seem to feel rock music anywayz. Rock music can be beautiful, infact instead of using drugs/drinking excessively to get inspired (things that will later lower the guys' sperm counts), Rock songs can inspire you exceedingly.
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by bobeefc(f): 9:52pm On May 07, 2009
Yori Yori

Alanta

Bobee FC

Pass me your love

Bumper to Bumper

Ten Ten
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by eleshin(m): 1:20am On May 08, 2009
taboo-wande coal
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by TOYOSI20(f): 10:17pm On May 08, 2009
Tinie Tempah ft Jay Sean- Still Love You

Jay Sean - Tonight

Rihanna - Evidence [/b]

Lady Gaga Ft Mattafix - [b]Eh Eh ( Theres Nothing Else I Can Say )
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by TOYOSI20(f): 10:18pm On May 08, 2009
Oh yeah, and Banky's Lagos Party kiss kiss
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by FLGators1: 10:31pm On May 08, 2009
TOYOSI, how you dey? Hope you dey kampe wink kiss

@post

Love Looks Good On You- Usher

Freedom- Brandy kiss kiss
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by FLGators1: 10:42pm On May 08, 2009
I just love this one right here kiss kiss kiss

Right Here
- Brandy
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by FLGators1: 10:57pm On May 08, 2009
J Holiday - Suffocate cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by TOYOSI20(f): 11:08pm On May 08, 2009
im cool dear, . . . . .just chilling,

* Keri Hilson Ft Kanye West And Neyo - Knock You Down
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by Sissy3(f): 11:12pm On May 08, 2009
TOYOSI20:

im cool dear, . . . . .just chilling,

* Keri Hilson Ft Kanye West And Neyo - Knock You Down

same here oo cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (83) (Reply)

Lil Ameer Hassan Is Dead, To Be Buried Today / R. City Ft Adam Levine – Locked Away Mp3 Download / 80's Music Playlist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.