Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,056 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!. (electronic engineer) Pls I need technological advice. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!. (electronic engineer) Pls I need technological advice. (657 Views)

Boy Builds Two Electronic Toy Trucks In Enugu (Photos) / Some Of The "Most Important Social Technological Invention" Of 21st Century / Scientific,Technological Innovations & Business Opportunities To Watch Out For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!. (electronic engineer) Pls I need technological advice. by Omega44(m): 2:28am On Oct 05, 2012
I have study and conducted great deal of research on electronics component and microchip/ic with their relation and reaction to one another, this basic knowledge has make me an inventive one and forwarding me to test my hand. however. I have replicated a flashlight and remote control using "diode, capacitor, transformer etc" from old electronic board (though not so neat).....Now I want to challenge myself in big things and this is where i need your help for advice. can you please think of any simple new and unique electronic gadget one can build, pls apply deep imagination and reply me. THANKS

(1) (Reply)

Daylight Saving In The UK / Ios 6 Now Available For Download / Dad Pays Daughter $200 To Quit Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.