Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,481 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

8-month Old Apple Ipod 80gb (black) For Sale In Clean Perfect Working Condition - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 8-month Old Apple Ipod 80gb (black) For Sale In Clean Perfect Working Condition (866 Views)

Clean & Perfect Working Condition Ipad 3 With 3g & Wifi & 16gb Memory For Sale! / LG G3 in clean mint condition for 48k / Clean & Perfect Working Condition Ipad 3 With 3g & Wifi & 16gb Memory For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8-month Old Apple Ipod 80gb (black) For Sale In Clean Perfect Working Condition by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:52am On Jan 18, 2008
Hello.

Is there anyone who wishes to purchase a used Apple IPOD 80 GB (Black Version) ?

1: Asking Price =N40,000
2: Comes with White Belkin Leather Case and strap-hook

For that you will get a registered STARCOMMS EVDO3G Device with wires included and 1 month business subscription to fight-over for a refund (Reciepts and teller included) for FREE

Please post offers.

Will post pictures soon
Re: 8-month Old Apple Ipod 80gb (black) For Sale In Clean Perfect Working Condition by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2008
Here are the goods,

When price is agreed, we can meet at a suitably crowded location (y'know, )

and flog the goods.

With the STARCOMMS EVDO3G you will probably need to renew subscription, i have been fighting with them to activate my internet since december with little luck, now they want me to renew so they can confirm that it works, (I am through with starcomms)

Re: 8-month Old Apple Ipod 80gb (black) For Sale In Clean Perfect Working Condition by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:30am On Jan 21, 2008
okay, i think this isthe wrong market,

will try out in another group

(1) (Reply)

1month Used Blackberry Bold 1 With Free Extra Battery And Imported Pouch For 47k / Brand New Laptops @ Factory Prices Of 18k And Above. Cash And Carry ! / 3g Inteference With Vsat Signal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.