Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,958 members, 7,852,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport - Crime (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport (125584 Views)

65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos / Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) / 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by chic2pimp(m): 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2012
4direct: Waiting!! waiting for the vid balance@sbctrading.com

ositadima1: pls send the videos; unegbe@gmail.com

Sent.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2012
obadiah777: SHUT THE FORK UP. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO ME. YOU ARE A CALLOUS COWARD. YOU AND PDUDE

Bro, go easy. At least some of those that were adamant these boys deserved to die the way they did, are seeing things differently, at long last.

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by bigx(m): 8:02pm On Oct 06, 2012
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 8:02pm On Oct 06, 2012
Siena:

Bro, go easy. At least some of those that were adamant these boys deserved to die the way they did, are seeing things differently, at long last.

What did Babangida do to Vasta and Orkar that wanted to overthrow him?
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by chic2pimp(m): 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2012
Siena:

I'm glad you're seeing things differently bro. Those boys didn't deserve to die the way they did.

They definitely did not. Anyone who has seen the video would at least tell that much.

Even Animals don't deserve to die that way

The Video is definitely not for the faint hearted.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by armadeo(m): 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2012
Truckpusher: JUST GOT ACROSS TO SOME FOLKS IN UNIPORT/ALUU AXIS and they confirmed that it wasn't a robbery but a hit job went wrong.They accosted a man killed him and raped his wife but luck ran out them and they where apprehended by the vigilante group ,Hence the severe jungle justice...so my question is, should they have allowed these baby assassins to become sophisticated , grown and experienced assassins? or nipping it from the bud was a better method since the Govt. has shown time and again to have failed in discharging their primary responsibilities?.... EVERYBODY HAS A RIGHT TO LIVE BUT IF YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO BECOME A MENACE TO THE FREE SOCIETY THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO LIVE LIKE A FREE MAN.

Twists and turns to one tale.

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Ibime(m): 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2012
Another account. . . .

This is the real story: Ugonna has been complaining to his father that his house in school was being invaded all the time by robbers so he doesn’t sleep there. He had a friend in the community that he spends the night with. Himself and his roommate (Tekena) were coming back from where they went to spend the night when they met their other friends Chiadika and Lloyd so they decided to go together. On their way, Lloyd said that he needed to collect his money from someone who was owing him. In the cause of collecting his money, the whole situation went bizzare and turned into a fight. The guy who was owing them started screaming and the vigilante group was alerted and they thought they were the criminals disturbing the community since they were more in number than the guy they went to collect their money from. that’s the real story, no laptops or phone or cultism involved. Those guys were homely and they were all christains. Also their parents are very comfortable and provides them with everything they needed. Lord have mercy on us
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by chic2pimp(m): 8:05pm On Oct 06, 2012
bigx: Send to flawlessflower007 at yahoo.com

sent
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by QueenAw(f): 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2012
otokx:

sent it a long time ago but ask chic2pimp to assist you

Just watched the videos. Those dudes didn't get a fair hearing. They got no hearing at all! This is cold blooded murder!
It could have happened to pretty much any young man I know who is full of life. For all I care, they could have been coming from a party/club or something. Jeez! Brutality!

I believe in self defense. If anyone breaks into my home, armed or unarmed, I will shoot them. Period! I won't wait to see if they have a weapon or not. It becomes survival of the fittest.
But if alleged robbers are waiting on the road side, in an abandoned house or wherever, they should be given a fair hearing.

Sad much.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by chic2pimp(m): 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2012
Ibime: Another account. . . .

This is the real story: Ugonna has been complaining to his father that his house in school was being invaded all the time by robbers so he doesn’t sleep there. He had a friend in the community that he spends the night with. Himself and his roommate (Tekena) were coming back from where they went to spend the night when they met their other friends Chiadika and Lloyd so they decided to go together. On their way, Lloyd said that he needed to collect his money from someone who was owing him. In the cause of collecting his money, the whole situation went bizzare and turned into a fight. The guy who was owing them started screaming and the vigilante group was alerted and they thought they were the criminals disturbing the community since they were more in number than the guy they went to collect their money from. that’s the real story, no laptops or phone or cultism involved. Those guys were homely and they were all christains. Also their parents are very comfortable and provides them with everything they needed. Lord have mercy on us

LAWD HAVE MERCY........ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2012
chic2pimp:

They definitely did not. Anyone who has seen the video would at least tell that much.

Even Animals don't deserve to die that way

The Video is definitely not for the faint hearted.

The video does not give a full picture of what really happened, but for playahp we will not have looked at it from that angle. The whole thing is a bad job gone bad
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Ibime(m): 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2012
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2012
otokx: What did Babangida do to Vasta and Orkar that wanted to overthrow him?

You've lost me, i haven't the faintest idea what you're on about. undecided
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2012

nice account, but the usual cult alibi, collecting of money from someone who is owing them? meeting by chance with other friends coming from an unknown destination, campus accommodation is the safest accommodation in UNIPORT so it still does not all add up. If they were good Christians then thank God they would be at peace now
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by freecocoa(f): 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2012
BoboYekini: i shouldn't have gone after you like that. I'm sorry, ok?
Its okay.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2012

Man, reading this brought a tear to my eye. Those poor kids are gone forever, and all for what? embarassed
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nebeuwa(m): 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2012
Why do people want to see such a horrible video?

Aren't the pictures enough for your eyes? Something is seriously wrong with some Nigerians. undecided
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by ijebabe: 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2012
Stories like this piss the fvck out of me and that is why I waited for a whole day to comment on this!
Those boys didn't deserve to die that way and I am so fvcking sick of Nigerian street justice.
What a bunch of fvcktards angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2012
Siena:

You've lost me, i haven't the faintest idea what you're on about. undecided

The boys according to our guy here were going to overthrow their don who got wind of it and took off leaving his ADC who they met and who they recognized. Their ADC tells the boys that Oga go next door make i go call, make una wait for me and dey wait cos they know themselves, the ADC now goes and alerts community vigilante that this boys are armed robbers. The vigilante come without the ADC who has run away to arrest and then send the boys to their graves. The boys will say they came to see so and so but the so and so is nowhere to be found to identify them as his visitors meanwhile you do not go to do such things with bare hands. This is the tale as told by playahp.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by gykes(m): 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2012
pDude: Are you guy really sure you wanna watch the videos? They are very gory o. Maybe even the goryest thing you will ever see.

Hmmm. Ok o. Hope say ur mind strong.

That sweater-wearing guy is something else.

Just lost all my appetite.

Plz bro, I seriously need to see this barbaric act:

gykesdollars@gmail.com
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by goldenval(m): 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2012
Pls guys, kindly send me the videos here bigmoneywebs@gmail.com thanks
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Frankiss44(m): 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2012
Pls send the video... Frankiss44@yahoo.com
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2012
Siena:

Man, reading this brought a tear to my eye. Those poor kids are gone forever, and all for what? embarassed

cross reference with what playahp said and a picture is now building, this boys were in a place they have never been to.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by freecocoa(f): 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2012
Siena:

C'mon, Cocoa! Just say you're curious enough to want to view them. No one will think any differently about you. I know you wanna see the videos yourself.
Ofcourse siena I'm curious but that doesn't mean I want to watch the videos, I don't have the stomach for it, I only replied him cos I know Sijo01 to an extent, if I had the liver for the video I'd request for it, its that simple.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nebeuwa(m): 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2012
otokx:

nice account, but the usual cult alibi, collecting of money from someone who is owing them? meeting by chance with other friends coming from an unknown destination, campus accommodation is the safest accommodation in UNIPORT so it still does not all add up. If they were good Christians then thank God they would be at peace now

Who the hell cares? What gives these villagers the right to extinguish another person's life? There is a reason why there are courts of justice.

You are such a callous human being. A person can simply be in the wrong place at the wrong time and still suffer from this jungle justice.

Let me say this, you better pray that you do not find yourself in such a situation, because your words will come back to haunt you.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2012
@Nebeuwa

you said it who the hell cares?
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Frankiss44(m): 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2012
Pls kindly forward the video to my email... reachizah@yahoo.com thanks
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by monkeyleg: 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2012
I pray for Justice sake that this issue is not allowed to fade away. This could have been anyone, I am yet to see compelling evidence to support the Brutal and wicked killing of these boys. I hope the Governor follows this issue to logical fair and Just end.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2012
obadiah777: WOW LOTS OF CANNIBALS IN THIS FORUM. SEE EVERYONE SENDING THEIR EMAIL ADDRESSES REQUESTING THE VIDEOS ? YOU ALL SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES. EVEN WOMEN SUPPLYING THEIR EMAIL ADDRESSES. THEY WANT TO WATCH PEOPLE BEING KILLED
This country has indeed gone to the dogs... I read every comment on this thread, and saw how you were attacked when trying to make a case for the slained... But it now beats me that the dudes who were justifying this cold murder after watching the videos made a U-Turn.. I don't av to watch it before I know the horrendous feelings they are feeling now.. I av seen a similar video like that some years back & I know how traumatized I was all through that day...
How I wish those who committed this act can also be made to pass through this... Titttt for tat sometimes can be termed as 'Fairplay'

2 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2012
There are always two sides to a story, people are saying villagers this and villagers that, look at the stories closely.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by chic2pimp(m): 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2012
otokx:

The video does not give a full picture of what really happened, but for playahp we will not have looked at it from that angle. The whole thing is a bad job gone bad

Trust when I say the Videos do give If not a full picture, a very good one.

Not once where the Boyz alllowed to plead their cases. Those savages simply just descended on them like the Blood thirsty carnivores they are.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2012
Chic2pimp

the videos do not amount to 30 minutes, from the time they were caught till when they died some say its up to 6 hours so it cannot give a full picture

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (52) (Reply)

Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.