Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,682 members, 7,840,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport - Crime (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport (125521 Views)

65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos / Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) / 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by gykes(m): 7:00am On Oct 07, 2012
phlame: cry Just saw the Video cry ... I wish hope government would follow up the case... But if they don't ... I believe the Mafia knows what to do... cry cry cry

Cos a green bereted maphite like urself knows just how to make it phlame... Lnr bludz..smh
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 07, 2012
Horus: [size=17pt]Help stop the practice of mob lynching in Nigeria[/size]

The Petition

We URGE you to help stop the practice of mob lynching in Nigeria.
Almost daily, persons suspected of petty or serious crimes, including children, are subjected to the worst forms of brutal assault by mobs who take the law into their hands in apprehending, trying and convicting these suspects.
The mob actions often involve stripping the victims until they are stark Unclad, after which they are viciously beaten with sticks and all manner of cudgels until they die. On other occasions, used car tires (tyres) are hung around suspects’ necks and they are doused with gasoline (petrol) before being set ablaze while alive with onlookers standing by.

Thanks to the power of the Internet, information about these extra-judicial trials by angry mobs on the streets of Nigeria is shared on blogs and social media like Twitter and Facebook, revealing that these practices are more common than assumed. This year alone, several of such brutal applications of mob justice has occurred around Nigeria.
With your help we can put an end to these barbaric acts and ensure that legal processes are followed in the matter of arresting and prosecuting perpetrators of these obvious crimes.
We also seek to make sure that the Nigerian Police adheres strictly to the LEGAL processes in dealing with suspected criminals after arrests are made.

We are petitioning the following institutions and officials:

1. The Nigerian National Assembly
2. The Nigerian Inspector-General of Police
3. The Attorney-General of the Federation
4. State House of Assemblies
5. Governors and State Commissioners of Police
6. The Nigerian Presidency

Our Demands:

a. Make it a criminal act to facilitate or participate in any act of mob lynching.
b. The intended enactment must provide incentives for informants who witness and document such acts.
c. Provide budget for public enlightenment on this matter.
d. The Nigerian Police force be more transparent on issues regarding arrested suspects

We encourage you to sign this petition and to join us in compelling the Nigerian authorities to end bestial acts that debase our humanity and project a barbaric image of Nigeria. Help stand for human decency and the rule of law in Nigeria.

Thank You.

Link to the petition: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/help-stop-mob-lynching-in-nigeria/

Signed!
May God help Nigeria. Some people are just demonic & heartless; I'm speechless~!
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by gasbi: 7:18am On Oct 07, 2012
chioma134: There was a boy who grew up in my neighbourhood. I knew him well cos he was my younger brother's friend. One day,we heard he was killed by the villagers around his school. We initiallly heard he went to collect the money he lent someone who lived in the village. The friend started running away and was shouting,"thief","thief". The village youths then lynched him and set him ablaze. Later the real story came out. He and a group of friends were going on somewhere. At an okada park,they all boarded bikes. But while he was trying to climb the bike,he mistakenly raised his T-shirt,and a gun was seen under his belt. Other bike men started pursuing him,calling him a robber. He made the bike man carrying him speed off,while shooting sporadically into the air,out of fear. The other bikes followed at a distance until his bullets were exhausted. They caught up with him,lynched him and set him ablaze. This happened in broad daylight. Jungle justice is bad. His only crime was that he was in possession of a gun.
Hhmmmmm-what-was-the-gun-for?
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by esere826: 7:22am On Oct 07, 2012
yuzedo: 1. Funny how EVERYONE condemning the actions of the villagers are baying for their blood. NOBODY is preaching forgiveness for them even though hours ago they were vociferously advocating forgiveness for the boys regardless of their crimes. Double standards I say.

2. Another question that begs an answer is this "if they weren't from 'decent homes', and if they weren't handsome young men, if they were urchins and thug-looking street rats, would you feel the exact same sympathy you do these boys?"

3. Somebody said somewhere that they were just "innocent cultists" and I laughed.. What an oxymoron! What an ignorant paradox. There are no "innocent" cultists, simple.

Please take a look at these pictures before we start https://www.nairaland.com/1047540/poetic-justice-ghadafis-murder-us

-It would be sad if the boys were not guilty of what they were accused of and yet met such a fate
-If they were guilty, it's sad that people can take other people's lives (both the villagers and the boys)
-its equally sad that some Nairalanders are advocating jungle justice on the villagers. Where does this all stop

-If these boys were cultists, then it comes with its risks (cultism is not meant to be only fun)
-even Cynthia's dad aknowledged the silliness of his daughters actions that led to her death. How much more if these boys were toying with violent crimes
-We feel so much pity for the boys because we feel they are ajes abi? So ajes are not permitted to be killed, but can be 'innocent cultists'
-Kpakos like the villagers can be wasted and r.aped abi? But kpakos are not permitted to kill ajes abi?
-When Danna plane crashed, the news was only about the big men on board, no attention was given to the poor who died when the plane fell from the skies
-If that same plane had crashed in VI, the story would have been different abi?

-Since when did cuteness or ugliness of face make someone guilty or innocent of a crime?
-With such thinking, ugly people would be in trouble, will get no jobs and be crucified easilly
-Rich dads?? I laugh. A rich mans son that I know was paraded on TV years ago. Himself and his gang raided a hospital and r.aped a nurse in broad daylight. Yep, he was set free as his dad was a general

-I've seen enlightened university students beat a fellow student cultist to pulp for daring to shoot at someone in class. He was practically stripped and almost killed I had to do a lot of begging for him
- Have you not heard of cultists burying other cultist alive. Ask and you'll be told when and where it happened
-Have you not heard of cultists invading hostels and raping girls enmasse. Sometimes sparking cult wars
- O new cultist. ok, u never heard of some civilian behind fired at in his room at night from the window by new cultist. the next morning it was the civilians girlfriend that lay dead.

-The boys where killed in the streets, US ambassador to libya was killed in the streets, Ghadaffi was killed in the streets. They were all warriors sworn to their causes. Very sad deaths

In conclusion, no matter how sentimental we feel, one man's life is not worth more than the next. Kpakos and Ajes are all equal before God even if we are biased in favour of ajes May the dead Rest in Peace, and may the victims of attrocities be comforted

2 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by cwashpam: 7:37am On Oct 07, 2012
could someone pls be kind enough to send me the video
cwashpam@gmail.com
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by kenostika(m): 7:38am On Oct 07, 2012
I blame the majority of uniport students for allowing such humiliation.I can't remember when such incidence occured in any university with well known cultists and criminals.A real cultist/robber won't give in or surrender willingly the way these guys did.Aluu villagers and elders should apologise and pray for forgiveness,the whole world is against them.This is the worst mode of killing i have ever seen,even James Holmes was given a fair chance.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by tttonero: 7:43am On Oct 07, 2012
They want all lining up against a wall and executed.
The family's should seek revenge otherwise.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by tttonero: 7:46am On Oct 07, 2012
cwashpam: could someone pls be kind enough to send me the video
cwashpam@gmail.com

https://www./plateaulounge/

The video is on a facebook group, its horrible
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 7:48am On Oct 07, 2012
realistically: Good evening everyone,this is my first time here and i set up this account this evening just to comment on this thread....I never comment on sites...I read and move on but I had to say something on this one.....particularly because of otokx.I schooled at the university of port-harcourt and i worked there part-time before leaving port-harcourt 2 yrs ago and i lived in aluu very well,Infact my community service in year 2 was a project at Omuokiri.Otokx,the speed at which you jumped to conclusions about these boys made us believe you knew very well,conclusively, without any doubt that these were the boys terrorising aluu!your comments were very very rash,callous,lacking any basic evidence....if these boys Rob me anywhere in aluu....I'll recognise them once...these faces are the kinds you will remember very well.The first pics I got were the bloodied ones,but when i saw them cleaned up and all,these kind of faces stick (and these boys never stay uniport pass 3yrs,them too small!!!)Years ago at aluu,we couldn't sleep,every night these aluu boys will come and raid hostels...killing security men almost every week....from the genks,shepherd villa,"green villa"....even the hiltons...the way they attacked students we all knew they were indigenes cos no student,I repeat no student or group of students can Rob in aluu village and go without the indigenes been part of them...what did aluu ppl do then??am talking about 2009/2010 o...if u lived in aluu around this time....u know what i am saying...what did the aluu ppl do?Around that same time militants were camped at d man o' war camp at aluu.....over time they started robbing students and aluu indigenes...One bloody day all the militants came out......we couldnt count our losses then....from raping girls to destroying shops to looting,destroying houses owned by these same aluu ppl...all those isiewu joints u are talking about now...them no get liver open that tym na?when militants dey?what did this same aluu ppl do that time?

its a rule, once you recognize armed robbers that robbed you then its either of 3 things, you either relocate from that area and leave the armed robber to God, stay in the area and ensure the armed robber goes to meet God, or have the armed robber send you to meet God. You can't compare militants with civilian criminals so don't start raising up those issues. It is because those boys are from middle class to rich homes that people are saying they are innocent (and they are because no court of law will find them guilty now that they are dead) but lets stop the hatred and accusation of the villagers. Criminality in Nigeria is on the rise and that is what we should be thinking of how to reduce.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 07, 2012
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 7:54am On Oct 07, 2012
kenostika: I blame the majority of uniport students for allowing such humiliation.I can't remember when such incidence occured in any university with well known cultists and criminals.A real cultist/robber won't give in or surrender willingly the way these guys did.Aluu villagers and elders should apologise and pray for forgiveness,the whole world is against them.This is the worst mode of killing i have ever seen,even James Holmes was given a fair chance.

Who is James Holmes? You would have said Saddam Hussein, still repeat that some of you here are definitely not in Nigeria and have lost touch with the reality on ground by your many months of absence.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by tttonero: 7:57am On Oct 07, 2012
<object><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="movie" value="https://www.facebook.com/v/4077952824821"></param><embed src="https://www.facebook.com/v/4077952824821" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="1"></embed></object>

The video, view with caution.
there was four students who was murdered, not three.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by thegoodjoehunt(m): 7:58am On Oct 07, 2012
otokx:

its a rule, once you recognize armed robbers that robbed you then its either of 3 things, you either relocate from that area and leave the armed robber to God, stay in the area and ensure the armed robber goes to meet God, or have the armed robber send you to meet God. You can't compare militants with civilian criminals so don't start raising up those issues. It is because those boys are from middle class to rich homes that people are saying they are innocent (and they are because no court of law will find them guilty now that they are dead) but lets stop the hatred and accusation of the villagers. Criminality in Nigeria is on the rise and that is what we should be thinking of how to reduce.
No one is saying a life is better than another. We are advocating that they should have been given a fair hearing. No matter how evil you try to paint what they might have done, they might be totally innocent. I wonder why people can be so wicked to their fellow humans.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by monkeyleg: 8:02am On Oct 07, 2012
otokx:

Who is James Holmes? You would have said Saddam Hussein, still repeat that some of you here are definitely not in Nigeria and have lost touch with the reality on ground by your many months of absence.

What is the reality on the Ground? That this is the right way to treat fellow human beings we accuse of crime?
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by cwashpam: 8:03am On Oct 07, 2012
tttonero: <object><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="movie" value="https://www.facebook.com/v/4077952824821"></param><embed src="https://www.facebook.com/v/4077952824821" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="1"></embed></object>

The video, view with caution.
there was four students who was murdered, not three.

The video was not here, can some one pls forward it to me cwashpam@gmail.com
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 8:04am On Oct 07, 2012
thegoodjoehunt: No one is saying a life is better than another. We are advocating that they should have been given a fair hearing. No matter how evil you try to paint what they might have done, they might be totally innocent. I wonder why people can be so wicked to their fellow humans.

Oh yes its possible they might be totally innocent but God is on the thrown and does not allow things happen this way? Do you know how many police vans it was reported that drove by and did not stop to disperse the mob who claimed they had caught armed robbers?

Still repeat that many of us in here in Nigeria staying in such comfort urban zones are loosing touch with reality, things are really going bad and there is no outlet so people are bottling up and one day God forbid when the people explode, this is how they would take it out on the politicians and in that day the military will just sit by and watch.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:04am On Oct 07, 2012
I don't have the stomach for such decadence, hence pics are gruesome enough for me and to those of u here trying to sit on the bench and give every excuse under the sun to justify the action of those muderers have failed, becos their crime now out weighs whatever trivial offence those boys are accused of.

Justice must now run its full course with the perpetuation brought to book. The people dat gathered to watch the killings should also be rounded up and charged.

This is the only way forward for a backward country like Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 8:07am On Oct 07, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe: I don't have the stomach for such decadence, hence pics are gruesome enough for me and to those of u here trying to sit on the bench and give every excuse under the sun to justify the action of those muderers have failed, becos their crime now out weighs whatever those boys are accused of.

Justice must now run its full course with the perpetuation brought to book. The people dat gathered to watch the killings should also be rounded up and charged.

This is the only way forward for a backward country like Nigeria.

So you are now the judge to determine that one crime outweighs another, good luck to you, yes - let justice run its full course, very up for that.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:14am On Oct 07, 2012
otokx:

So you are now the judge to determine that one crime outweighs another, good luck to you, yes - let justice run its full course, very up for that.

I may not be the judge in this case but very pleased u recognize that even a judge will decide which crime outweighs another(hence the fact that crimes do outweigh each other) and dat justice must run its full course in dis case. Mob justice must be outlawed as no justice but criminal.

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by cwashpam: 8:15am On Oct 07, 2012
tttonero:

https://www./plateaulounge/

The video is on a facebook group, its horrible

thanks but it was a closed group,
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 8:17am On Oct 07, 2012
@bliss4lyfe

you have started twisting words, typical of a biased human being. A judge decides a case not if a crime outweighs another.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Obinoscopy(m): 8:17am On Oct 07, 2012
chic2pimp:

SENT

Why don't you send it to CNN via ireport on their website let the whole world see our brutality here in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 8:19am On Oct 07, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Why don't you send it to CNN via ireport on their website let the whole world see our brutality here in Nigeria

and after they see it would that make you a better Nigerian? You are probably one of those with dual citizenship so it would not bother you.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by seunajia: 8:19am On Oct 07, 2012
pDude and otokx, you guys owe us an unreserved apology. Imagine how oyb and yourselves convicted those boys without trial; Saying they were armed-robbers, they deserved what they got. blah blah.

You needn't watch the video to realise JJ is unlawful and barbaric.

One can excuse oyb because of the traumatic experience he recently went through. But you guys, why? Why for heaven's sake? Take another man's life without recourse to the law courts? In this day and age?

This case should be taken over by the NPF and the video used as evidence. All those involved, including those wicked elders should go through trial and get convicted if found guilty.

The next time I hear all you bloodthirsty-video-watching-folks talking about BH, ehn? angry
Useless country!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 8:26am On Oct 07, 2012
@seunajia

The unreserved apology would come after the government inquiry is concluded disproving all the theories currently being paraded which will in effect give an official historical event of what transpired. Jungle justice is bad and so also is kidnapping, armed robbery and cultism.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by freecocoa(f): 8:27am On Oct 07, 2012
otokx:

Nobody is determining anything but truth be told, from what people who have seen the video are saying(you inclusive)the crimes of those boys is no longer the question, I don't get how a normal human being can take another's life in such gruesome murder. Even the law doesn't kill people like that, those boys shouldn't have to suffer that much especially with no proof that they were criminals. Its just really painful, since I saw those pictures, sleeping hasn't been all that fun cos I swear I see the faces of those boys and the pain in their eyes, just leaves me wondering how the people that killed them sleep at night, especially the guy in the sweatshirt, tufiakwa.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 8:32am On Oct 07, 2012
freecocoa: Nobody is determining anything but truth be told, from what people who have seen the video are saying(you inclusive)the crimes of those boys is no longer the question, I don't get how a normal human being can take another's life in such gruesome murder. Even the law doesn't kill people like that, those boys shouldn't have to suffer that much especially with no proof that they were criminals. Its just really painful, since I saw those pictures, sleeping hasn't been all that fun cos I swear I see the faces of those boys and the pain in their eyes, just leaves me wondering how the people that killed them sleep at night, especially the guy in the sweatshirt, tufiakwa.

please i have not said the purported crimes of those boys is no longer the question, i have not yet said with all the purported misdeeds of GEJ that the purported crimes of ABACHA is no longer the question. You guys should come and interview victims of armed robbers and kidnappers in the aluu area; get of your high horse. This country must progress in truth and fairness.

i have also not watched or seen the video
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by cwashpam: 8:33am On Oct 07, 2012
Pls could someone be kind enough to send the video to cwashpam@gmail.com.
thanks.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 8:35am On Oct 07, 2012
cwashpam: Pls could someone be kind enough to send the video to cwashpam@gmail.com.
thanks.

why do you want to watch the video? don't mind me, wait for chic2pimp he will give it to you.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 07, 2012
seunajia: pDude and otokx, you guys owe us an unreserved apology. Imagine how oyb and yourselves convicted those boys without trial; Saying they were armed-robbers, they deserved what they got. blah blah.

You needn't watch the video to realise JJ is unlawful and barbaric.

One can excuse oyb because of the traumatic experience he recently went through. But you guys, why? Why for heaven's sake? Take another man's life without recourse to the law courts? In this day and age?

This case should be taken over by the NPF and the video used as evidence. All those involved, including those wicked elders should go through trial and get convicted if found guilty.

The next time I hear all you bloodthirsty-video-watching-folks talking about BH, ehn? angry
Useless country!

when you find yourself living in a situation in which robbers are running wild, and are never brought to book you will understand

mob justice is a symptom of the frustration of all with the inability of constituted authority to protect citizenry

in a country where people have to do everything for themselves, are you really suprised that this is happening

i certainly don't need the excuse of a sheltered child like you who has never ad to confront bold doped up thugs who are confident that all you can do is 'leave them to God' lick your wounds, console yourself that it could have been worse, and leave them to rob, r-ape and maim another day.

until we have a situation in which

1)police respond to distress calls within 10 minutes
2)70 - 80% of robbers are caught, prosecuted and jailed
3)the incompetence of police does not force communities to turn to the services of uncontrollable vigilantes

this will continue to happen.

there are debates going on in several closes in festac about whether to take the services of OPC or not - but in the end most people will choose opc, charms, bloodthirstiness and all, because it means people will be able to sleep with both eyes closed.

the real failure here is the government, who as otokx pointed out had several opportunities to intervene but did not.

you keep blathering about law courts as if nigeria is not a country where 90% of criminals go scot free, and 'repent' when they have made enough from people's misery. in 1998, we were robbed in ilorin. the theives were caught some months later, but nothing ever came of it. the police even recognized them as 'regular customers'- meaning they should have been in jail

the denrele fellow (serial r-apist) i keep talking about was arrested twice. nothing ever came out of that either. today he is happily married while his victims are still scarred.

God forbid, if you are robbed and meet the criminal in the station, have him tell you nothing will happen and that he will come back for you (this happened to a friend) - then you will understand the kind of frustration that drives people bestial and makes them inflict the pain that several robbers have wrought on anyone unlucky enough to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

as to all our blather about innocence - the innocence of the boys is still not clear. all that has happened is that the waters have been muddied.

if they were actually cultists, budding or otherwise, i feel no pity whatsoever for them
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:41am On Oct 07, 2012
otokx:

Oh yes its possible they might be totally innocent but God is on the thrown and does not allow things happen this way? Do you know how many police vans it was reported that drove by and did not stop to disperse the mob who claimed they had caught armed robbers?

Still repeat that many of us in here in Nigeria staying in such comfort urban zones are loosing touch with reality, things are really going bad and there is no outlet so people are bottling up and one day God forbid when the people explode, this is how they would take it out on the politicians and in that day the military will just sit by and watch.

What are you saying. God is on the throne but Jesus, his own son was murdered by people he never wronged. You are saying they might be innocent. Have you heard of the story of Hurricane the boxer that stayed in jail in America because he was suspected of a crime he didn't do. He was released years later when people found out he was innocent.

My view of life changed when my twin brother died this year (May 31st). He was so innocent, even as good as I see myself, he made me look evil and him a saint. We don't drink, don't smoke, don't go around chasing girls, never been into a club, never keep late nights. In my neighborhood people make this statement that ask those twins, they can never lie. Yet he died being maltreated by doctors and nurses. We don't know the philosophy and statistics of God and how fate is dealt. Many innocent people are in jail and have been murdered in cold blood. Let us allow God play his part, while we play ours.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 07, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

What are you saying. God is on the throne but Jesus, his own son was murdered by people he never wronged. You are saying they might be innocent. Have you heard of the story of Hurricane the boxer that stayed in jail in America because he was suspected of a crime he didn't do. He was released years later when people found out he was innocent.

My view of life changed when my twin brother died this year (May 31st). He was so innocent, even as good as I see myself, he made me look evil and him a saint. We don't drink, don't smoke, don't go around chasing girls, never been into a club, never keep late nights. In my neighborhood people make this statement that ask those twins, they can never lie. Yet he died being maltreated by doctors and nurses. We don't know the philosophy and statistics of God and how fate is dealt. Many innocent people are in jail and have been murdered in cold blood. Let us allow God play his part, while we play ours.

waiting for God to play his part is why nigeria continues to fail

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (52) (Reply)

Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) / Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.