Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Work In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Work In Nigeria (733 Views)

Is It Encouraging For A Couple To Work In The Same Establishment? / Is It Right For A Pastor Work In An Alcohol Manufacturing Company? / Sack Looming In Nigerian Banks - 5 Things To Do Now If You Work In A Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Work In Nigeria by sexxxxy(f): 3:16pm On Jan 18, 2008
I currently live in the uk and I've been thinking of going back to nigeria to work.I currently work as a Business analyst here,but i'm not sure if there are lots of Business analyst/QA opportunities in nigeria,I was wondering if i should get another Professinal cert,like do a prince 2 or something,as in any IT job that pays very well in nigeria

+ hows the contracting market in nigeria,i currently work as a contractor here and it pays a lot better than Permanent market,does it also work like that in nigeria?

Pls advice,I'll appreciate as much information as possible,
Re: Work In Nigeria by almondjoy(f): 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2008
Goodluck! kiss Nigeria has many opportunities.  You just have to come up with something creative so you can be marketable.

Your best bet is to go to Nigeria for a visit and experience things first hand. Carry out a thorough research of the job market before you decide to venture out there.

(1) (Reply)

State Of Choice For Service; Lagos or Abuja? / Etiquette Consultants / Logistics/procurement Officer Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.